Pokemon ANOTHER: Arceus' Phantom [ROLEPLAY]

Don’t worry people, I didn’t forgot. I merely was lazy as usual ANYWHO

[spoilerSTORY:3hkn8ng6]You are a trainer starting fresh, 20 years after Trainer Gold defeats Trainer Red. The Region Kanto could not be more at peace, but a strange organization has been beginning to appear. The leader Xeonphias has vowed to fix the world from corruption. Feeling that the earth should be built by humans and only humans. Your goal is to become the average “Pokemon Master” collecting all Gym Badges and defeating the Elite Four.

[/details]

[spoilerBACK STORY:3hkn8ng6]You are a trainer starting fresh, 20 years after Trainer Gold defeats Trainer Red. The Region Kanto could not be more at peace, but a strange organization has been beginning to appear. The leader Xeonphias has vowed to fix the world from corruption. Feeling that the earth should be built by humans and only humans. Your goal is to become the average “Pokemon Master” collecting all Gym Badges and defeating the Elite Four.

[/details]

RULES
-There will be a posting order so don’t go “BLARGHARGH IMA POST EVEN THOUGH I POSTED AN HOUR AGO”
-Keep it PG,
-You cannot kill off any RPer’s pokemon (Only with permission with the other person.)
-Me or Tamashi will decide when to evolve your pokemanz
-Please have at least 5 Sentences witch is about 1 Paragraph.
-To confirm you read the rules type “Garry Rules” somewhere in your thingy.
-Yes I said thingy
-No Swapping sides without permission.
-You get 3 warnings, ways to get warnings include:
Posting out of your order
For being rude,

POST ORDER (The order people post in)
POST ORDER WAS A BIT MISUNDERSTOOD BY SOMEONE THUS IT HAS BEEN EDITEDED <—That was on purpose

1 - Sevipermecrazy
2 - Kibo No Tamashi
3 - Luli
4 - Vioshi
5 - Ralin
6 - Maxima
7 - Maraia
8- Cynder
9- Agunimon (On Hiatus, So skip her,)
10 - Linked Dreams
11 - Exalted

Tamashi inform me if I am missing anything you would like to add.

Nah, I’m back now~ :)
Garry Rules~ :3

Joshua looked around at the rocky canyon for the umpteenth time, his forehead leaked a beads of sweat, as he and his partner, a Sandslash, looked down at the once populated canyon. Ever since the “Organization” had taken over, things were a little bit more eerie. Joshua took one step towards the natural rock-staircase, his long grey scarf fluttering in the wind, as his Sandslash just idly walked behind him, not really caring about how dangerous going down this canyon could be. Joshua inhaled, and took a dignity pose, exhaled, then started running down the stairs, until he was at the bottom, and the only way to go was through the dried-up grass inside the canyon, towards Cerulean city.

OOC: So sorry for my really late reply! I’m getting easily distracted! I’ll try and be more on time! I also didn’t really know what to say, so… Sorry!

===================

On a small road, there is a young boy and his Absol walking towards the nearby town. They both had a proud look on their faces as they walked along the path. The young boy’s name is Tamashi, and he has silver-ish white hair and sky blue eyes. His Absol looks a lot like him, except for the fat that it’s a Pokemon.

They walked for a couple more minutes and Tamashi stopped walking for a moment. “… I have no idea where I’m supposed to be going!” His Absol looked a little worried, but tugged at Tamashi’s hand. “… Yeah, you’re right. We should just keep going. We’ll know where we’re going when we get there, won’t we?” Tamashi said, and continued walking.

Tamashi could understand his Absol ever since he’s met it. It’s been a kind of skill that only Tamashi knows, and a rare skill at that. The two continued to walk along the path, not really knowing where they’d end up next.

-USES PHEONIX DOWN-Okay here is the deal, I’m setting Luli on away and whoever is next can post…