Pokemon BrokenHeartGold and CorruptedSoulSilver; The Sequel

Epilogue: Four years later…

I sighed, dragging my bag from school, I was annoyed, everyone had a game console, but was stupid at the game, what type of person had an expensive DS, and didn’t even know who Maractus is?! My mother asked why so sad, but I quickly shifted my smile so she wouldn’t notice “What?” I asked she smiled indifferently seeing I was “happy”.
I waited for her to stop looking at me and threw my bag, the items inside flew all over the place “IS THERE ANY OTHER POKENERD IN THE PHILIPPINES EXCEPT ME!?” I screamed silently, hoping my mother didn’t hear it. I slowly got the contents of my bag and put it back in. Shoving it angrily. I switched houses years ago, three houses, so I was rarely thinking about… CalciumSilver and SodiumGold… my brother and I nicknamed it that way for one reason: Calcium makes a Skeleton, something scary. Sodium kills you, if too much is digested.

That new school has changed my brother, he wasn’t the nice guy I used to know… He wasn’t much a pokefan anymore. I wondered if it was because of those two games. Suddenly, after so long, I saw my half-broken DS in the table, my helper surely put it there as the Cabinet was open and changed. I opened it, and turned it on, like a few years ago, the screen was pale-bloody red, the upper screen that is… the touch screen was fine. I was never able to repair this poor thing, my mother was in a mid-life crisis for two years ever since we entered our new school. “Not for your age, it’ll make you stupid.”, “That man is just stuck in his past, Pokemon has corrupted the minds of others since 1967.”, “See that person? He walks horribly unlike his brothers, that’s what happens if you play Pokemon too much.” Those were the common things she would say every single, teeny, tiny day.

I started to cry as I looked at my DS. The reason it happens to the top-screen was a dual-sided sad day. I accidentally left the DS open in my bag as I hugged it tight while sleeping on the same time my Pokenered cousins left… I tried to held back my tears… I haven’t cried since that event that happened to me a few years ago…

As the days of annoyance passed by, I gained enough courage; I put the DS in front of my Mother “I don’t care what you think, I will fix this DS and buy Pokemon White, no matter what you say!” She was surprised, I found the DS she locked away years ago “Wh-Where did you find that!” She said trying to grab it, but I put it behind my back. You gave me money, and you always tell me to save up; you told me to wake up, get a life, and stop Pokemon, but I can make my own choices, I don’t care what you say!" She had a sad face on her, as I grabbed my savings; approximately 100 USA dollars, and rushed outside. I was happy I found my DS again. After so many years.

After the vast repairs, it was done, I could use her again my mother hugged me as I came back “Yeshua, I’m sorry for all I’ve done, let’s buy one game with your money, and one game with mine.” She said as she looked at my older brother begging “And one for you…” She said with a smirk, and we both yayyed.

By next Saturday, we woke up very early to go back to our old home, my dog and crush: Sabrina; she was wagging her tail, as I put out my tongue, I was back. (well, she wasn’t here a few years ago) She did something I never thought she would do, she went to the retail store… the same one… where we bought CalciumSilver and SodiumGold… I shivered, and as I got White and my brother got Black, my mother pointed to me something “Isn’t that your game from a few years ago?” She said with a smile, HeartGold and SoulSilver. Should I buy it?

I remember those horrible events… those dark, frightening events that darkened my heart, I was scared, what if this happened all over again? But this time, I’m really destroyed…

What if we never come back?

Ever since those events,I’ve been called Gold, and my brother has been called Silver. The both of us secretly despise our nicknames, but it’s close enough to our names, so we’re forced to listen to the spine-tingling nicknames. My mother showed me that smile, that lovely smile, but not even that would have made me smile enough…

I just nodded

As it slid down the counter of Toys 'R Us, the lady tried her best to scan it, but as it passed the barcode, nothing happened, she continually slid the barcode scanner, until the it exploded together with the computer screen, sweatdrops fell from the lady’s face and restarted both objects:

“Pricecheck on Isle 4!”

She said that as I realized something, I’ve been studying Japanese for a while, and I just realized that 4 in Japanese is— I jumped as I realized, it’s death. Hearing those thoughts in my head, I quickly jumped and fainted, only hearing a clank of metal.

Ever since the so called “SodiumGold” and “CalciumSilver” Events, I’ve become heavily paranoid, scared, and very fragile when it comes to scary things. You could even scare me by just a simple bump on the wall.

I then woke up in my bed, the DS in my hand, it reminded me of that GBA that held that old cartridge, but I tried my best not to think of that, and quickly went to my Laptop to check HeartGold and SoulSilver walkthroughs to make sure I know something weird happens.

Days went by, and my brother and I automatically got to Blackthorn City with ease, what made me paranoid the most, is the fact that this was the last place I ever was before my GBA “suddenly” broke down. As my brother and I played silently he suddenly screamed and continued it with a “YES!” I jumped, and hit the upper bunker bed.

“WHAT! WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED!”

I screamed with nervousness and he just laughed “Calm down you little scaredy-cat. Remember when I told you of a story where my friend’s uncle accidentally dropped his GBA, and when he entered a house he found a level 5 Dragonite? I DID IT!” He said as my eyes widened: “YOU THUNDERCRACKING PIECE OF CHEESE-CRACKERS! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME WE GLITCHED A POKEMON GAME!?” He scratched his head and just shrugged “I couldn’t help it, you know I JUST LOOOVE Dragonites, I couldn’t help it.”

I gave out a sigh of relief, but unlike my brother; I don’t just go to the Gym yet, I went to “Ice Cave”, as I stated in the prequel, my brother and I are opposites when it came to videogames; His addicted to Dragon Types, while I can’t resist catching Ice Types.

The first thing I faced was a Swinub, I thought about it, and remember Mamoswine, and quickly caught it. Happy that I got it, I continued to wander around the cave. Until something came up that sent tingles to my spine.

“A wild Snorunt appeared!”

I know, it shouldn’t be much of a trouble to see a Snorunt, it shouldn’t be scary either, but it evolves to Frosslass and Glalie, you remember the last time to two of us got a Frosslass and Glalie? Yeah, let’s not talk about that…

You know the old saying “Curiosity killed the cat.” I was getting a bit paranoid, so I did everything to make sure that everything was normal, when I got to Bulbapedia, something killed me… (not literally!) Snorunt…

IT"S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN ICE CAVE!