Pokemon Burst RP

okay. so i heard of a manga that talks about humans given the power to “burst” into pokemon. but it can only be one pokemon. along the way the pokemon may evolve. soo this is my first itme hosting a rp, thought it would be fun, okay so lets try it!

[u]PLOT[/u]

Long ago, Certain people were given Burst Hearts. People called them Burst Heart Warriors, they fought to protect the land, they shared a strong bond with their pokemon spirit. A Evil organization called “Great Gravel” terrorized the people in many towns. ((you may make up a town that you come from.)) The Burst Heart Warriors fought hard. In the end, the warriors won. Peace had come over the land, and the warriors had families. But, the Great Gravel was secretly starting back up. they attacked the towns again, and the warriors had to leave their family, not knowing it might be the last time they see them. The warriors fought hard but failed, Great Gravel had grown stronger, and had also gotten the power to “Burst”.
They trapped the Warriors into crystal shards, frozen in time. Luckily they werent aware of the fact that the warriors had familys. The Sons and Daughters were sent away by their remaining parent to a underground school that teaches children about “burst form.” Though some people may not have one, but are of warrior blood, they will get theirs along the way. Now Great Gravel had ruined most towns so life was hard, people acted rude to each other for their own protection. Even though trainers lived in some towns, they couldnt defeat the Great Gravel’s Burst Form.
Now School life was harder, the children couldnt go above ground for a long time. Though the underground school was really big, and looked like above ground, the children would hate it. Some may like it, others wouldnt care. The Teachers were also Warriors, that had to stay behind to protect the children. The children didnt have a burst form yet, so the teachers had to train them hard, because soon the pokemon spirit would choose them. Now the kids were allowed to keep only 2-3 pokemon with them, in case they had to leave the school in a hurry, and in case they didnt get their “burst” form yet.
Their warrior parent may talk to them in dreams, give help and guidance. also, some kids may not be coming to this school, they might have ran away to live life for themselves. The Great Gravel plans were starting… they wanted to get the burst form of many legendary pokemon. The war is just starting, the kids have to finish what their parents started. The pokemon Spirits live in shards. They grow with you. The abilites they have you will have. choose wisely.

The rules for battling a burst warrior has changed. whenever a warrior fights a great gravel, they must put their current (not secondary) shard on the line. if they lose the match, they lose the shard. Team Gravel wants to collect all the legendary pokemon in order to summon arceus. Its our job to stop him.

((note: you dont turn into a full pokemon, its like a hybrid, a human and pokemon mixed together, describe what it looks like when you go into that form.))

RULES:
no godmodding
if you misspell words its okay.
No swearing.
No legendary Burst Form. ((victini isnt allowed either. Zoura is allowed and its evoultions.))
No sexual things.
No harsh insults, Idiot, loser, is okay. but no cuss words.
No posting stuff like “She came full speed knocking you down, and then began clawing at your chest,then bits your neck killing you” once you read the rules post “burst warrior guardian” somewhere in your form.
No Mary sues, or Gary Stus
You may have a secondary Burst form, but only if great gravel has stolen your burst shard.
If someone volunteers to be a leader for team gravel then and only then, they may choose a minor legendary pokemon, like shaymin, darkrai, articuno, entei… etc, they cannot have the huge legendary pokemon, like dialga, lugia, ho-oh, zekrom, mewtwo, mew. (yes i count mew because its stronger then a minor legendary.))
You may RP two people.
No dating.
Weapons arent allowed.
the pokemon you picked is the pokemon you stick with, you use its moves, no going out and saying “im magikarp warrior, i can use rock slide!” not allowed! you can use tm moves, tutor moves must be requested and taught by teacher.
There may be bloodshed.

FORM
Student or Street Kid:
Name:
Pokemon party (one must be in first stage, or mid-way. no maxed out pokemon just yet.):
Pokemon Burst form, if you get it later on which one would it be?:
Secondary burst form (must be weaker then orginal one):
items you carry around:
Summary of your person:

Teacher at underground school
Name:
Pokemon Party:
Pokemon Burst Form ((their burst form must be maxed out like a flygon, luxuray etc…)):
Items:
Summary:

Great Gravel grunt
name:
pokemon party:
Pokemon Burst form, if you get it later on which one would it be?(cannot be maxed out):
items you carry:
Summary:

Great Gravel high ranking officers
name:
Pokemon Party:
Pokemon burst form (may be maxed out or mid way like a grovyle, luxio etc…):
Items:
Summary:
((Note the first one to sign up for high ranking, may role play the leader, if you do please change the “high ranking officer” to Leader and underline it))

Student or street kid: Student
Name: Shade
Pokemon party: zoura, pichu and ralts.
Pokemon Burst form, if you get it later on which one would it be?: i have the vulpix burst form.
secondary burst form: eevee.
items you carry around: she carries around a crystalized fire necklace. which her father gave to her when he left her and her mother.
Summary of your person: Shade is a little lazy, she does what the teacher sas, but if students tell her to doing something she wont listen that much. She keeps to herself mostly. When she is angered she is blinded by rage and makes foolish mistakes. once you get to know her, she is a bit of a trickster, her brother was killed when she was younger and her father was out fighting, he died by protecting his mother and shade from a Great Gravel grunt. She will never forgive them. Shade also lived in the town called Madash Town. Shade has long dark red hari, she keeps it in a point tail most of the time, sometimes its in a bun. She wears a black short jacket, with a red shirt underneath and blue jeans, with black combat boots, along with red fingerless gloves. burst warrior guardian.

The accepted:

Shade-ShinyUmbreon
Asiya-RedtheMudkip

Hmm…I might sign up, but I need to ask a few questions. Excuse me for my stupidity; I have VERY little knowledge of the ReBURST manga.

1. Is the burst form like a mix of the trainer and his/her Pokemon (eg. A warrior with a Pikachu would have, say, Pikachu ears, a Pikachu tail, and Pikachu cheeks in burst form or something along those lines)?

2. Can a Burst Heart Warrior use a Pokemon in ordinary battles, or do they have to battle in Burst form?

3. Could you explain to me more about shards and Burst Hearts?

Sorry to bother you about this; it just seems like an interesting RP and I’m considering joining. :o

okay!

1. yes, the human would mix, it would fuse like the human would remain the same sixe, but yes the human would have pikachu ears, a btail, and cheeks. the human also only has some changes to their face, so size doesnt change, but face does slightly.

2. yes, their suppose to be warrior, and only use their burst form in either training at the school, or fighting the great gravel.

3. its almost like the manga, but i twisted it, So if you have yet to get a shard, it would just appear out of thin air and float to you, once you touch it, it will bond with you, and thoughts, so you may think and ask your pokemon spirit for guidance. Burst hearts are hearts given to certain people that were blessed by arecus. Arceus is the one who grants the pokemon spirit shards to the warriors and children. How the great gravel had gotten them? well they tricked arecus into thinking that they changed their ways. arceus was angered, but couldnt do anything, to remove a burst heart from a person without killing them. he made the rules for a burst battle, whoever wins, also wins the losers burst shard. now if the children lose thier burst shard to great gravel, then arceus will only grant a secondary one. and thats it. once the children fight and get their shard back, they will have 2 but mostly use the one they lost, and sometime use the other shard. So you only get 2 shards, and yes they both share the same thought line with you, so you can communticate with them thorugh your thoughts.’

hope that helps, also bulbipedia can tell you and show you pictures, though the appear is up to you.

Red.
Here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Burst Also Umbreon’s post.
As for me, I may enter this, but probably not. The last forum RP I was in got closed because I wouldn’t respond (and most of the others left).

Okay, thank you very much. I’ll sign up, in that case. O:

Student
Name: Asiya M. Rizawi (This is her full name; her first name is just Asiya.)
Pokemon party (one must be in first stage, or mid-way. no maxed out pokemon just yet.): Ponyta, Chikorita, Mudkip
Pokemon Burst form, if you get it later on which one would it be?: Glaceon
Secondary burst form (must be weaker then orginal one): Shuppet
items you carry around: She carries her unicorn key-chain in her jacket pocket. She puts her hand in the pocket and feels the chain when she feels nervous or excited.
Summary of your person: Asiya cares very much about her grades and enjoys studying more than playing with other kids. However, she’s not afraid of being with others, and is fine with many people around her. Her emotions tend to control her; she is extremely sensitive. When she sees one of her friends being hurt, Asiya usually begins to cry very hard and feel nervous/negative about herself. Likewise, when something good happens, she tends to feel extremely happy and becomes a little hyper. Asiya is proud of her “terrible sense of fashion”. She is from a town by the name of Hadikah. Asiya always wears a headscarf wrapped around her head; covering all of her hair, neck, and chest. She normally wears a knee-high, loose purple dress, a pale pink sweater/jacket over that, and loose jeans. Asiya also wears long white socks under her jeans and blue-and-white sneakers. She has somewhat fair skin (only somewhat) and brown eyes.

accepted :D also red, are you a school kid or street kid?

Red.
Here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Burst Also Umbreon’s post.
As for me, I may enter this, but probably not. The last forum RP I was in got closed because I wouldn’t respond (and most of the others left).[/quote]

awww i hope you do join though.

Ohyeah I’m a school kid. :'D

Student:
Name:Dusky Shadow’s (thats his full name his first name is Dusk)
party (one must be in first stage, or mid-way. no maxed out pokemon just yet.): Absol Kirlia magnemite
Pokemon Burst form, if you get it later on which one would it be?:Espeon
Secondary burst form (must be weaker then orginal one):Bronzor
items you carry around: a black key
Summary of your person: He dose’nt really care about
his grades if any of his friends are hurt he will protect them unless he cant he dosent study for tests and hates reading.

accepted

I hope that you don’t mind that I added stuff to/altered the form a bit… ^-^;

[spoilerLyonia A. (Aralia) Skydall:3d8feunr]Great Gravel high ranking officer
Name: Lyonia Aralia Skydall
Nicknames: Lyon, Ari, and occasionally Tiger
Fake Name: Yae Kotara
Description: She has light brown skin and hair, navy blue eyes, long wavy hair,and often wears a pair of opal earrings.
Personality: Lyon is a rude and sadistic woman/girl who uses a person"s weakness to her advantage. When in danger, she"ll give up her “friends” to save her own skin.
History: Lyon is an artificially created human who has no knowledge of this. Some Great Gavel grunt posed as her father and was killed by a Burst Warrior (guardian). Wanting to avenge her father, she joined Great Gavel and swiftly worked her way up the ranks. She doesn"t have an actual documented “birthday”.
Pokemon party: Grovyle, Buizel, and Quilava
Pokemon Burst form: Absol
Secondary burst form: Shinx
items you carry around: Wears a wide yellow ribbon in her hair which has miscellaneous items and her lock picks in it.
Summary/Other: Lyon is only sadistic because she was made that way. However, if she meets a person worthy of her trust, she"ll probably change her ways. Although she"s been trained to treat her Pokemon as little more than tools, she cares deeply for them. One last thing: Because of her “young” age, she often pokes around random towns where she"s positive no one will suspect her.

[/details]

accepted ^_^

Sorry if this sounds a bit impatient, but…when will we start? :o I’m eager to; but I just wanna make sure when…like, do we need to when we get enough people; is there a set date, or…?

Student or Street Kid: Student
Name: Victoria Greenburgh
Pokemon party (one must be in first stage, or mid-way. no maxed out pokemon just yet.): Oshawott (Nicknamed Blade, male, to-be Dewott and staying in the form.) Staravia (Star, female. To-be Staraptor.) Growlithe (Ember, male, to-be Arcanine.)
Pokemon Burst form, if you get it later on which one would it be?: Braviary.
Secondary burst form (must be weaker then orginal one): Luxio.
items you carry around: A bag to carry some stuff around, such as three Great Balls, some fruit, potions and berries, pokefood, and school supplies. She obviously carries the Pokeballs containing her Pokemon aswell.
Summary of your person: Victoria is a skilled battler, taking after her father who was killed by Great Gravel, whom she’s determined to take revenge upon. She is relatively smart for her age, getting good grades most of the time. She cares a lot about her Pokemon and friends, and will put them before herself. She is social and straightforward, determined when she sets her mind on something. If anyone mentions Great Gavel around her, she become deadly silent and run away crying most of the time. She denies help from others, and is very brave, willing to fight for the ones she cares about.

Hopefully this is fine. I have read the rules but forgotten the words so say to confirm it while typing this. I’m very sorry and I will go back and edit this if needed. Also, I shall begin RPing next Thursday. Happy RPing.~