Pokemon CalciumSilver and SodiumGold

Note: This story is partially based on true events and could happen to you, if you would like to know what parts are true, ask me.

My brother and I were always choosing opposites, we enjoyed it, from starter, to Pokemon Version, all the way to the colors of our clothing and our favorite parent. Though there are some days and times when opposites must choose a proper path, together. Six years ago from now…

It was a normal day and my parents gave us a reward, one Pokemon game, so we went to a retail store, shabby, dirty, etc. Then our eyes was caught by something, Pokemon Gold and Silver game cards our parents happily bought it.

As we got home we quickly grabbed our corresponding consoles, I choose the SP,my brother got the GBA. We both happily put in our games, my brother got Silver “This pokemon looks real epic!” He said when he saw the cover “This pokemon is colorful!” I said when I saw the Pokemon Gold picture.

We turned it on, and we were happy, our second Pokemon set to play (our first generation was three, our third was the first one.) I choose Chikorita and the gender of a girl, my brother chose Cyndaquil and the gender of a boy, though back then we were so good with naming, so we named our characters dumbly with our nicknames, my brother Tres, me Ua (pronounced as Ou-ah).

It was a normal game, normal rival, normal pokemon, everything was fine, until something was horribly wrong. Unluckily, both me and my brother were the ones who waved wildly as we played, and we accidentally hit our beds in accident with the consoles, a blue spark came out. We were both only being give the running shoes, and there was a battle on the screen.

For my brother, it was a strange skeletal ball with horns, a Glalie “AWESOME!” He exclaimed looking at the Pokemon, mine was a figure with a cylindrical body and a bird like face, a Frosslass “She’s pretty.” I said in infatuated surprise.

Though we were both aware that we had no pokeballs, we were both low on health, so we went to the bag, we were both surprised to see a Pokeball, so we quickly used it in hopes, and it was a success! After we said yes to everything, the game glitched for a while, we were about to turn it off and restart it, but it then came back off, but stranges of strange, we were in a town with scary music, the town we know today as Lavender town.

It was strange, when we showed the map it was dissaranged pixels. So we both ran off in different directions. I headed for a tower, my brother headed to a house. When my brother entered the house there was a battle, a Level 255 Dragonite with no moves, unluckily my brother remembered he had no pokeballs, so he just checked the bag in hopes again, and voila, there was. Again in hopes he tried to catch it, and it did. It said “Would you like to name SIN a name?” Back then we didn’t know what Sin meant, my brother thought it was cool and he said yes. Strangely all it’s four moves was growl…

While me? I was in Bellsprout tower, and as I spoke to the people all they said were “… . … … .” or “! … !!! …” It was a bit strange but I continued on, strangely the Bellsprout tower is supposed to wag (something I just realized three months ago.) it did not, and it was standing still, but I didn’t know it was supposed to do that.

When I pressed A on the pillar in accident, a battle started, “a wild !__! Appeared!” It was a Steelix, though I didn’t know the actual name, I thought that was really how Pokemon were named back then if you hadn’t seen them, but I never knew what a Steelix was back then.

I to thought I had no hope, but strangely there was a Pokeball in my bag, so I threw it, and I also captured it, sucessfully “Would you like to give POWER a name.” I couldn’t think of a name so I just said “YES” and continued on. Strange, when did a pokemon have a normal name when you just catched it?

We continued on, but strangely, my brother and I were both in our house, then a certificate appeared “Congratulations for catching all the Pokemon in the Pokedex!” That was strange, is this supposed to happen, though we both did not mind.

We went down stairs, mom wasn’t there, we went to professor Birch nothing but the Pokeball, but when I pressed “A” it said “The Pokeball is sealed and seems very dusty…” That was strange, a Pokeball? Sealed? Plus I wanted that Totodile…

When I looked at my party, the cylindrical pokemon was in full HP and was level 255, the other two pokemon had fainted, same for my brother. “Strange.” I said. When I closed the menu the Pokeball had moved, on both of our screens it was on the left side of our character. When we pressed “A” on it, it said “It would like you to follow it.” Then it did the escape rope animation.

My brother and I both went outside in the game, and we found the Pokeball from the first patch of Grass in the whole game; Finally… When we pressed “A” on the Pokeball, it showed the Pokemon we caught that still had full HP.

For my screen, there was text “Would you like to be Powerful, like POWER? It will be fun, you will be the strongest, and a Pokemon Master.” I didn’t know what to do, so I looked to my brother, his screen said “Would you like to be as cool as SIN? It will be amazing, and get infinite items.” My brother said “YES” then it said “Thank you!” As the GameBoy Advanced put out an irritating noise, so powerful we had to close our ears. As I pressed “NO” In my screen the text said “What… Did… You… SAY!?” It also made the same sound, and my brother was annoyed.

“Shut Up!” He screamed as he threw the GameBoy, it broke, and sounds of screaming could be heard from the gameboy, but the screaming was being repetitive. We were all alone in the house, and I had threw my SP too, it was making it irritating.

My brother quickly got a Hammer and was smashing the source of the noise I then heard the screams saying “STOP!” In a glitched demonic way, but my brother dealt the final blow, it was done, it was better…

We couldn’t sleep that night, anytime, those screams could activate at any time, but they didn’t just slightly loud noise in the windows due to the banging of the Air Conditioner.

The next day, I woke up, and since my bed was elevated I accidentally fell, Holding hard to my knee. We looked at where the GBA and the SP was, there was simply burn marks, but when we touched it, it felt like burn marks, it smells like it, but it was cold, colder than the air we were surrounded with.

My Mother then knocked “I’m sorry kids, I forgot to give you back the GameBoys, sorry 'bout that!” She said smiling, and my brother and I looked at each other in fright.

Epilogue:
After that, my brother minimally became close to Pokemon, he instead bought Pokemon Crystal “I was playing in Ua’s bed and I dropped it.” He lied, hiding the original story, I said the same thing. Though I still bought Pokemon Gold.

Two years later, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came back, I saw: Frosslass, strangely there was tears from my eyes… but… why? I’m not sure if I was frightened or I missed that Prankster.

My brother slightly gave up on being a Pokemon Master, I became an ultimate PokeNerd. Life still goes on, and whenever I turn on PMU and use my account whose main pokemon is a Frosslass, I smile, in a deranged manner, and start crying.

How about you, maybe inside there is a scary pokemon you’ve never met, you’ll just have to wait, ‘coz somewhere in the world, there’ s a Pokemon there, waiting to hurt you, and use you.

I simply made this for the Halloween contest, but this is still based on true events.

The… END?

o: This is good and creeeepy x3 Write moooore shot

Creepypastaaaaaaaa~ /shot

Yay, glad to see moar pasta chefs! Although, I was wondering… is it based on a central theme, or just random events?

It is based on true events (events of my friends, my brother, me, and my brother’s friends) but not everything, so you can rest easy at night, though I’m making an epilogue. Also, this is to state of how Generation II is the most glitched Pokemon Game ever(ever saw how many creepypastas there are of it?) I minimally understand what you mean in Central Theme. But mostly, yeah Random Events

I really enjoyed this, could you make more? :D

I’m still making the sequel, you best wait, let me just think of other scary, pokemon events that happened in my life.

This is some good stuff. Can’t wait for the sequel.

Epilogue: Four years later…

I sighed, dragging my bag from school, I was annoyed, everyone had a game console, but was stupid at the game, what type of person had an expensive DS, and didn’t even know who Maractus is?! My mother asked why so sad, but I quickly shifted my smile so she wouldn’t notice “What?” I asked she smiled indifferently seeing I was “happy”.
I waited for her to stop looking at me and threw my bag, the items inside flew all over the place “IS THERE ANY OTHER POKENERD IN THE PHILIPPINES EXCEPT ME!?” I screamed silently, hoping my mother didn’t hear it. I slowly got the contents of my bag and put it back in. Shoving it angrily. I switched houses years ago, three houses, so I was rarely thinking about… CalciumSilver and SodiumGold… my brother and I nicknamed it that way for one reason: Calcium makes a Skeleton, something scary. Sodium kills you, if too much is digested.

That new school has changed my brother, he wasn’t the nice guy I used to know… He wasn’t much a pokefan anymore. I wondered if it was because of those two games. Suddenly, after so long, I saw my half-broken DS in the table, my helper surely put it there as the Cabinet was open and changed. I opened it, and turned it on, like a few years ago, the screen was pale-bloody red, the upper screen that is… the touch screen was fine. I was never able to repair this poor thing, my mother was in a mid-life crisis for two years ever since we entered our new school. “Not for your age, it’ll make you stupid.”, “That man is just stuck in his past, Pokemon has corrupted the minds of others since 1967.”, “See that person? He walks horribly unlike his brothers, that’s what happens if you play Pokemon too much.” Those were the common things she would say every single, teeny, tiny day.

I started to cry as I looked at my DS. The reason it happens to the top-screen was a dual-sided sad day. I accidentally left the DS open in my bag as I hugged it tight while sleeping on the same time my Pokenered cousins left… I tried to held back my tears… I haven’t cried since that event that happened to me a few years ago…

As the days of annoyance passed by, I gained enough courage; I put the DS in front of my Mother “I don’t care what you think, I will fix this DS and buy Pokemon White, no matter what you say!” She was surprised, I found the DS she locked away years ago “Wh-Where did you find that!” She said trying to grab it, but I put it behind my back. You gave me money, and you always tell me to save up; you told me to wake up, get a life, and stop Pokemon, but I can make my own choices, I don’t care what you say!" She had a sad face on her, as I grabbed my savings; approximately 100 USA dollars, and rushed outside. I was happy I found my DS again. After so many years.

After the vast repairs, it was done, I could use her again my mother hugged me as I came back “Yeshua, I’m sorry for all I’ve done, let’s buy one game with your money, and one game with mine.” She said as she looked at my older brother begging “And one for you…” She said with a smirk, and we both yayyed.

By next Saturday, we woke up very early to go back to our old home, my dog and crush: Sabrina; she was wagging her tail, as I put out my tongue, I was back. (well, she wasn’t here a few years ago) She did something I never thought she would do, she went to the retail store… the same one… where we bought CalciumSilver and SodiumGold… I shivered, and as I got White and my brother got Black, my mother pointed to me something “Isn’t that your game from a few years ago?” She said with a smile, HeartGold and SoulSilver. Should I buy it?