Pokemon, enter Gensokyo!

This is a crossover story of Touhou and Pokemon.
Had to get rid of the title because PMU. I kept getting errors because of the Japanese characters

Plot: Mysterious Creatures enter Gensokyo. A human in the Human Village said that they were Pokemon, creatures that are loyal to their owners. This started a hype and battles have begun with many Youkai and Humans. The Spell Card Rules were no longer needed. They had Pokemon do their bidding.

Chapter List:
Chapter 1: A Brand New Fad.

Chapter 1 - A Brand New Fad.

It seemed as if these creatures came out of nowhere. They were called “Pokemon.” But Reimu Hakurei had concocted a plan already. A even SAFER way to have battles in which Humans and Youkai can be equal, using the Pokemon to battle for them. Reimu had went to Nitori to create capturing devices called Seal Balls. Then Reimu had caught some Pokemon and given them to Akyuu, who"d give them to the new battlers. She assigned a few people to be Masters: Cirno, Remilia, Yuyuko, Suwako, and the Prismrivers. They were each given a Symbol and were instructed to give it to any winners. Reimu then had Nitori build special stadiums for each of the Masters and called them the Dojo Masters. Then Reimu had Nitori and the other Kappas build a giant stadium for tournaments. The one final building for the final step. The Gensokyo Tower. It had 4 Masters: Marisa, Sanae, Youmu, and Reimu. Who will await their challengers…

Chapter 2: Battle over Suwa Lake

“Suwako…” Kanako walked to Suwako, who was kicking her feet in the lake.
“Yes Kanako?” Suwako ask shading her eyes from the sun.
“I challenge you!” Kanako held out a Seal Ball in her hand.
“I see… In that case…” Suwako lifted her arm straight into the air and snapped. A field emerged from the Suwa Lake. Kanako, astonished, gazes at it. Suwako hops on to the left side. “What are you waiting for. Get on!” Kanako flew up onto the field.
“Alright Suwako lets do this. Go! Lucario!” Kanako released her Pokemon.
“RYUK!” Lucario cried.
“Alright… Go Politoed!” Suwako threw the Seal Ball into the water. A massive geyser appeared and a frog-like figure appeared.
“PAWWLITOED!” Politoed emerged from the geyser, splashing Kanako.
“ACK!” Kanako stumble back a bit.
“Alright Kanako, this will be a 1-on-1 match okay?”
“Alright. I"ll start. Lucario Aura Sphere!” Kanako commanded Lucario. The Aura Pokemon charged its Aura Sphere trying to get a lock on its opponent.
“Politoed, Hydro Pump.” Politoed unleashed a powerful stream of water and made Lucario lose balance and knocking it out.
“Lucario, get up.”
“I win!” Suwako shouted with glee throwing her hat in the air. It lands on Politoed.
“Poli poli!”
Suwako picks up her hat from Politoed and placed back on. She was going to tell Kanako something but she stormed off.
“Kanako…? Oh well. You did great Politoed, return.”

Chapter 3 - The battle in Hakugyokurou/The battle overlooking the Netherworld’ Pt. 1

“Yuyuko-Sama!” Youmu, Yuyuko"s gardener, approaches Yuyuko. “Your visitor is here!”
“Thank you Youmu, send him in.” Within seconds the doors flew open. An small eerie glow emits and a human shaped figure enters. “Why isn"t it Luke Spiritum~” Yuyuko announced, sounding like she was expecting him, which she was.
“I detest your improper welcoming Yuyuko~” Luke replied smiling, like he was teasing her. “But I"m here to battle, not talk about proper etiquette.”
“Right, so how many Pokemon do you wish to use?” Yuyuko asked, shrugging off what Luke said.
“6”
“EH!” Yuyuko stares shocked at Luke, as if being asked a question she didn"t know the answer to.
“That"s right, lets go.” Luke held out a Seal Ball
“Uh… Right!”

“This battle will be a 6 on 6 battle between Yuyuko and Luke! Now let the battle commence!” Youmu said pointing her hand in the air.
“Alright, Beauty of the ice, arise! FROSLASS!” Yuyuko released her ball and out came Froslass.
“Heh, we got this Umbreon!”

-To be continued… (Hopefully)

Chapter 1 - A Brand New Fad.

It seemed as if these creatures came out of nowhere. They were called ‘Pokemon.’ But Reimu Hakurei had concocted a plan already. A even SAFER way to have battles in which Humans and Youkai can be equal, using the Pokemon to battle for them. Reimu had went to Nitori to create capturing devices called Seal Balls. Then Reimu had caught some Pokemon and given them to Akyuu, who’d give them to the new battlers. She assigned a few people to be Masters: Cirno, Remilia, Yuyuko, Suwako, and the Prismrivers. They were each given a Symbol and were instructed to give it to any winners. Reimu then had Nitori build special stadiums for each of the Masters and called them the Dojo Masters. Then Reimu had Nitori and the other Kappas build a giant stadium for tournaments. The one final building for the final step. The Gensokyo Tower. It had 4 Masters: Marisa, Sanae, Youmu, and Reimu. Who will await their challengers…

Neato, Lman! This is pretty good so far! Hope you continue it! :la:

Chapter 2:
Battle over Suwa Lake.

“Suwako…” Kanako walked to Suwako, who was kicking her feet in the lake.
“Yes Kanako?” Suwako ask shading her eyes from the sun.
“I challenge you!” Kanako held out a Seal Ball in her hand.
“I see… In that case…” Suwako lifted her arm straight into the air and snapped. A field emerged from the Suwa Lake. Kanako, astonished, gazes at it. Suwako hops on to the left side. “What are you waiting for. Get on!” Kanako flew up onto the field.
“Alright Suwako lets do this. Go! Lucario!” Kanako released her Pokemon.
“Alright… Go Politoed!” Suwako threw the Seal Ball into the water. A massive geyser appeared and a frog-like figure appeared.
“PAWWLITOED!” Politoed emerged from the geyser, splashing Kanako.
“ACK!” Kanako stumble back a bit.
“Alright Kanako, this will be a 1-on-1 match okay?”
“Alright. I’ll start. Lucario Aura Sphere!” Kanako commanded Lucario. The Aura Pokemon charged its Aura Sphere trying to get a lock on its opponent.
“Politoed, Hydro Pump.” Politoed unleashed a powerful stream of water and made Lucario lose balance and knocking it out.
“Lucario, get up.”
“I win!” Suwako shouted with glee throwing her hat in the air. It lands on Politoed.
“Poli poli!”
Suwako picks up her hat from Politoed and placed back on. She was going to tell Kanako something but she stormed off.
“Kanako…? Oh well. You did great Politoed, return.”

Bleh… Sorry for lack of content… I have a major writer’s block… ._.

NOTE:This part stars one of my Touhou Fan characters, Luke Spiritum.
[answer]Character"s Name: Luke Spiritum
Description: Medium height. Light brown hair. Wears a Black Shirt and blue jeans. A wisp, which is a fragment of himself, floats around him
Light blue eyes.
Abilities: Manipulation of Emotions
Weapon: Orbs and Whip[/answer]

Chapter 3 - The battle in Hakugyokurou/The battle overlooking the Netherworld’ Pt. 1

“Yuyuko-Sama!” Youmu, Yuyuko’s gardener, approaches Yuyuko. “Your visitor is here!”
“Thank you Youmu, send him in.” Within seconds the doors flew open. An small eerie glow emits and a human shaped figure enters. “Why isn’t it Luke Spiritum~” Yuyuko announced, sounding like she was expecting him, which she was.
“I detest your improper welcoming Yuyuko~” Luke replied smiling, like he was teasing her. “But I’m here to battle, not talk about proper etiquette.”
“Right, so how many Pokemon do you wish to use?” Yuyuko asked, shrugging off what Luke said.
“6”
“EH!” Yuyuko stares shocked at Luke, as if being asked a question she didn’t know the answer to.
“That’s right, lets go.” Luke held out a Seal Ball
“Uh… Right!”
[hr][/hr]

“This battle will be a 6 on 6 battle between Yuyuko and Luke! Now let the battle commence!” Youmu said pointing her hand in the air.
“Alright, Beauty of the ice, arise! FROSLASS!” Yuyuko released her ball and out came Froslass.
“Heh, we got this Umbreon!”

-To be continued… (Hopefully)