Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: After Stories [Sign-up]

Introduction

[i]"Hello! This is the world of Pokemon! As you already know, this world is inhabited by Pokemon! There are, of course, no humans in this world. You are 100 years in the future, after the events of stopping the World’s Paralysis. In the long time that it’s been, Wigglytuff’s Guild has grown so popular that they made a school for Pokemon to sign up into. This school is for Pokemon who want to be a part of the Guild, but it also teaches other useful skills besides exploring. Caring for the sick, being able to guide people around the town, all kinds of skills can be taught here! The school is currently open for applications for Pokemon to join. You decide to take this opportunity ans send in your application. Good luck on your journey through the Pokemon world!

====================

Application

Hello! You have picked this application up because you would like to join the Guild's School for Talented and Potential Exploration Members, have you not? If so, please fill out the application at the bottom and send back once it is fully filled out. Thank you, and may you have luck![/i]

====================

Rules

1: Please make sure that you use paragraphs. We don’t want one liners filling this up.

2: Keep it PG. Should be obvious because it’s part of PMU’s normal rules.

3: You have a maximum of three characters. There may be a few exceptions, but please let me know before you make any characters above three.

4: Relationships are acceptable, just please make sure to keep things PG. Please make sure that the other person agrees with the idea of their characters going out, if another person has that character.

5: Plot twists are encouraged! Plot twists help keep the role play interesting. Deception, secrets, things that you think would keep players entertained.

6: If you have read the rules, please put “New Treasure Town” before your application.

7: Please, use normal Pokemon. No fake-mons.

8: No legendaries. You can be any Pokemon aside from those.

9: The most important rule, have fun! This doesn’t have to be a completely serious role play. You can have comedy, drama, all kinds of emotions and such in this!

====================

Application Sheet

Name:
Nickname(Optional):
Species:
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?):
Move Set:
Personality:
Biography:
Theme(Optional):

Players and Characters

Kibo no Tamashi: Kibo no Tamashi / Absol / Male / 16
maraia: Zu Se / Aggron / Male / 34
Maxima_LeShedded: Ben Zineous / Grimer / Male / 16
WishingDream: Yumi / Glaceon / Female / 15
ReturnofRalin: Felix / Sceptile / Male / 35
ReturnofRalin: Zack / Bisharp / Male / 34
Luraila: Mizuka / Zorua / Female / 15
Luraila: Saikuron / Zorua / Male / 16
Kayoken: Tanmei / Cubone / Male / 12

New Treasure Town

Name: Kibo no Tamashi
Nickname: Tamashi or Tama
Species: Absol
Appearance: Normal, shiny silver-ish white fur but instead of Red eyes, he has sparkling Sky Blue eyes.
Move Set: Shadow Ball, Agility, Crunch, Perish Song
Personality: Kind and caring. Doesn’t like his friends getting hurt and will do almost anything for his friends. At times, he can be rather shy.
Biography: Not much has happened in his life. He’s never really had a friend who stuck with him, which is why he wants a good friend so bad. So he won’t be alone anymore.
Theme: Dream of Arcadia

There’s a New Treasure Town?

Name: Zu Se
Nickname(Optional): Zeus (What he prefers to go by.)
Species: Aggron
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): Has a lightning bolt-shaped birthmark on his forehead.
Move Set: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Iron Head, Earthquake
Personality: Mysterious, ruthless, calm.
Biography: Not much is known about this shady character, other than the fact that he can manipulate electricity, like the Greek god he’s named after.
Theme(Optional): N/A

Zu Se: ACCEPTED

In reply to your question, yes. The town got Renamed. [I haven’t exactly made a plot of why the town got renamed, but I can make a plot to build on for that.]

New Treasure Town, huh? Let’s get ready.
Name: Ben Zineous
Nickname(Optional): Zyme, Zine
Species: Grimer
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): Nothing changed, except, partially Gray.
Move Set:

[ul]
[li]Shadow Punch[/li]
[li]Mud Bomb[/li]
[li]Imprison[/li]
[li]Sludge Wave[/ul][/li]Personality: Slightly unknown, playful, but can be slightly dual-minded
Biography:
Born from the sludge of the underworld, Ben was more of a demonic figure, easily speechless, and has partial bits of mercy, he can still have a heart of Gold. Grew up in the contaminated swamps in the world, slowly cleaning those swamps to make it clean. He got this loving nature from his mother, A Gardevoir, meaning he will protect anything no matter what it costs, but will crush anything at the same time, a dark demeanor envelopes in his heart and should not be trifled with.
Theme(Optional): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZSwulGaXc

Maxima_LeShedded: ACCEPTED

On a side note, we need some female characters now. You can make some female characters as well, you’re not limited to just one character. You can have a maximum of three. I’ll be making a female character in a little bit, myself.

I was considering joining this, because its New.
may as well. But i’ll mostly be here for the Treasure.
Besides, It’s a pretty darn great place, this Town.
Isn’t it?

Name: Serenity
Nickname(Optional):
Species: Dragonair
Move Set: Twister, Ice beam, Thunder, Rain dance
Personality: She is usually quiet, and calculating. She is also very studious, and has a bit of magic.
Biography: She has lived all her life in a castle in the sky, protected by gaurds, forced to stay in or within close proximity to the castle. But one day, she cast a invisibility spell and flew passed a guard about to close a window. She then fell in a free fall, and finally hit water. Water flew in all directions, hitting civilians. As she rose from the water, she saw pokemon she had never seen before, namely, non-dragon types. She has been in the current town ever since, hiding from her father, and enjoying herself.
Theme(Optional): Magic… And another RP I was in.

Thanks before hand.

Sinacar: PENDING…

Please check your application again. You’ll see that there is something missing.

I’m mainly waiting for some one to join this RP, but if he doesn’t come then we’ll begin the RP soon.

so… i wonder whats with da Treasure town?

Name: Yumi (not yummy…)
Nickname(Optional): Yumi [?]
Species:Glaceon
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): Normal. but she does wear a scarf owo
Move Set:Ice beam, Iron tail, blizzard, Shadow ball owo
Personality:Shy/quiet. Not mysterious but kind and loving~
Biography: Little information we have for she doesn’t talk much. She doesn’t talk to strangers but she tries to trust them more.
Theme(Optional): World is Mine [instrumental]

WishingDream: ACCEPTED
Sinacar: PENDING…

I enjoy New Treasure Town
[spoilerFelix:1cpidm94]Name:Felix
Nickname(Optional):Mr. Luck
Species:Sceptile
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon"s colors?):Scar over right eye, Wears a cloak

Move Set:Leaf blade, Body Slam, Detect, Agility
Personality: Quiet, he really doesn"t talk much. Zack does the talking. Felix does have anger issues and will act quite violent. He prefers to meditate and play is wooden flute he carved. He get"s bored of things quickly.

Biography: Born as an orphan, he played with a young Pawniard as a child who went by the name of Zack. He soon found out that Zack was raised by a group of bandits, they calmed themselves simply; Black Knives. He was then taken in by the others and was trained in the art of stealth.

Over the years Zack and Felix became an amazing duo. They could pillage an entire town within a day. The boss of the group, simply known as Champ. (it"s a Machamp...hahahaha I am so creative.) was very cruel to the others and took all of the riches. Felix couldn"t stand for this so he planned a Coup De Tat with Zack and a few others. Felix and Zack then became co-leaders. 
 Over time Felix changed the group into a nicer more helpful gang. They were like Robin Hood. Steal from the rich and give to the poor. With the occasional assassination. Felix began to become sick of this life, he was helping but not in a good way. So him and Zack took off and lived in Treasure Town. (That the correct town?) 

Their story spread around quite a lot, Felix and Zack working at the dojo after all. They then received their invite to the guild.

Theme(Optional):New Treasure Town Theme (JK) Don"t Forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70iKGjr-Zs

[/details]

[spoilerZack:1cpidm94]Name:ZackÂ
Nickname(Optional):
Species: Bisharp
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon"s colors?): An average Bisharp except his blades are twice as long
Move Set:Night Slash,Fury Cutter, Metal Claw, Swords Dance
Personality: Zack is a complete loud mouth and does all the talking for Felix. He can still sneak quite well. He loves to move around and usually can"t stand still.
Biography: Not much is known about Zack, besides playing with Felix and then taking him in. During the Coup De Tat he gathered many others and took the offensive line while Felix went straight for Champ. After this, he and Felix worked together as Co-leaders. Felix began to become bored of this life and wanted to sneak away from the bandits. Zack followed along and joined Felix at the dojo. They were then invited to the guild.
Theme(Optional): Don"t Forget (Same as Felix.)

[/details]

New Treasure Town, eh? Hm. Might be a place for me to journey to tomorrow. :3 /shot

Name: Mizuka
Nickname(Optional):
Species: Zorua
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): Her fur is pure red, and her eyes are light gray.
Move Set: Snarl, Pursuit, Faint Attack, Rest.
Personality: She isn’t that confident of her own skills, and she’s pretty shy. She can be hyper, but she’s mostly plain caring. When she sees an injured Pokemon, bad or not, she’s gonna be helping them.
Biography:
Mizuka has lived a not-so-normal life in her home. She was often teased by others, because of her red fur. The reason why she had the red fur in the first place was because of her mother, who is a Flareon. That’s pretty much all of it.
Theme(Optional): Chrono Cross OST - The Girl Who Stole The Stars

Name: Saikuron
Nickname(Optional):
Species: Zorua
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): Normal Zorua.
Move Set: Snarl, Scratch, Faint Attack, Calm Mind.
Personality: He’s a bit over-confident, arrogant, and has some anger issues. He’s overprotective of his little sister, even though Mizuka’s not his real sister.
Biography: His real mother’s dead. That’s all.
Theme(Optional): Kirite - Fated Encounter ~ The Fall of Darkness

Posted Zack’s in Felix’s sign up

New Treasure City…what?

Name: Tanmei
Nickname(Optional): N/A
Species: Cubone
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): A ‘scar’ reaches from the top of his skull helmet, to the bottom of his right eye. Some red hair can be seen poking out of the back of his helmet.
Move Set: Bone Club, Dig, Rock smash
Personality: Shy, reclusive. Doesn’t talk or socialize with others, mostly because he doesn’t know how. He’s a bit depressed at times, but he has an iron will, and will keep going.
Biography: Like any other cubone he lost his mother. Growing up poor, and in a bad enviornment, Tanmei’s mother was killed when he was 5 by a hungry pokemon, who wanted their just scavenged bread. Tanmei was left alone, and metally scarred. He’s struggled to survive eversince, scavenging for food and getting into fights to hold onto scraps. He always lost. One day, a fight took a turn for the worse, as he was beaten into unconsiousness. A pokemon explorer found him, and brought him to the hospital. After that, he decided to join a guilde, so he could be strong, and not have to live in poverty anymore.
Theme(Optional):…like…music?

Hope this isnt too un-pokemon like. But it is a little dinosaur guy wearing its mothers hollowed out skull…creepy…

All of you and your characters are ACCEPTED.

My friend doesn’t seem like he’ll be joining any time soon, so I’ll make the RP part in a bit~

New Treasure Town?! EPIC.

Name: Sakura (Only her most trusted allies know this)
Nickname(Optional): Yuki (What she tells everyone her name is)
Species: Gardevoir
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): Her eyes are normally a light purple and her sensors/plates are black (sensors being the pink things on Gardevoir). She also wears a ragged black scarf around her neck.
Move Set: Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Psychic
Personality: Sakura is normally a quiet Pokemon, talking only to her trusted allies or when needed. She also tends to stroke her scarf at times.
Biography: Not much is known about Sakura as she rarely talks b,ut one can assume that she’s seen many things, and will see many more…
Theme(Optional): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBE3c9X0 … ure=relmfu

Name: Lucian
Nickname(Optional):
Species: Absol
Appearance(Anything strange about your Pokemon’s colors?): The only notable things about him are his eyes which are green, and the fact that he has some of the fur on his head in a braid
Move Set: Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, and Razor Wind
Personality: Lucian’s a kind Pokemon who tries to help often, but can be misguided at times…
Biography: Not much is known about Lucian other than when his past comes up, he changes the subject.
Theme(Optional): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDbfOdvF … ure=relmfu

ZOMG…so many dudes…OH WELL LET’S RP! :joy: