Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dance of Nemeses

I was bored and decided to write a fanfic with characters that I’ve never used! Enjoy~

[spoilerProlouge: The one who dared to resist:1zqho4ic]A wounded Whismur howled, the wind picking up speed. It danced across the water, dragging it along, creating mighty waves. A lone Zoroark ran across the beach, carrying a bundle. Arceus, please…just let me live long enough to get him there…to Mizucarawi… Her thoughts rushed through her head as she ran with all her might, protecting her unborn child.

A few paces behind her, a cloaked figure pursued, every part of it covered. She tried to run faster, hoping to lose that thing, but her energy deserted her. The paws that once outran Blazikens could no longer support her… She collapsed on the sand, the bundle falling out her paws and into the sea.

“Oh my,” the figure loomed over her, an air of cockiness radiating from it, “looks like you can’t play anymore. Pity, I enjoyed our little game…”

“It’s not over yet,” she glared at the figure, her eyes a blazing inferno, “none of us will fall to you!”

“Tut-tut,” the figure picked her up by the ponytail and stared into her face, “Master would have loved you as a part of his collection, Vidaya.”

“And I never would have joined you.” She spat in the figure’s face, using up her last bout of courage.

“Vidaya, it looks like this is goodbye…and to think you’ll never see your son hatch…and grow up.” A blue sphere began to form in the figure’s free paw.

“I regret nothing…” Vidaya, once a mighty Zoroark, closed her eyes and waited for death to take her. At least…he’ll live, even though I won’t…

The blue sphere made contact with the Dark-type’s body, snuffing out the weak flame of life. “Soon Master will rule over all…and you’ll wish that you contributed…” The figure whispered to the body before tossing it into the angered sea.

It adjusted its cloak before walking off, chuckling to itself. Yes, it truly did pay to be on the “wrong” side…

[/details]

[spoilerWanna help this fanfic?:1zqho4ic]Form for characters you want in the story:
Name:
Alias:
Nicknames:
Short History:
Personality: [Please make this about a 5 sentence paragraph…but I will accept 3 sentences/4 sentences too~]
Fears: [Things I can torture you character with! /shot]
Powerz?: [Don"t make any powers that you have all god-moddish and "Sue/"Stu-ish. Note: Powers are OPTIONAL]
Moveset: [Moves that this pokemon can LEGITLY learn]
Other: [Stuff that doesn"t fit anywhere else. c:]

[/details]

[spoilerExample form~:1zqho4ic]Name:Starshade
Alias: None.
Nicknames: Star, Shade, Shard, Dusk, and Night
Appearance and Species: Star"s a normal Zoroark who wears glasses and a sky blue tie.
Short History: Starting off as a Zorua, Star had a pretty humble beginning. He was raised by an elderly Altaria in the small village of Sinra, after his egg was found by her. Eventually, he grew restless and began to wander, eventually evolving along the way.
Personality: Although he had humble beginnings, Starshade is anything but humble or modest. He constantly refers to himself as “handsome” and “clever”, while avoiding all types of insults. Star"s very competitive and may or may not start a contest with some random "mon on the street. He is very cocky, and will even risk his life to stroke his ego. However, Star"s a very dependable "mon and will do anything to protect those who earned his trust.
Likes: He likes doing things with his paws…as long as they aren"t as complicated as Rubik Cubes or take away his “man-card” as much as knitting does. He likes making Illusions and playing the role of the occasional pickpocket if his funds are low.
Dislikes: He hates losing and being called a coward. He also harbors a hatred for Fighting and Bug types, like most other Dark-types. He tolerates water, but doesn"t exactly like it.
Fears: He fears drowning, being burned alive, being under mind control, and losing his soul.
Powerz?: He can make small Illusions on inanimate objects, but only for a limited amount of time.
Moveset: Foul Play, Taunt, Aerial Ace, and Snarl
Other: Star can play the ocarina wonderfully, and likes to keep it a secret.

[/details]

Name: Julian
Alias: None.
Nicknames: None.
Appearance and Species:

Short History: Julian was basically raised normally by his parents, His dad being a Samurott and mom being a Dewott. He was kinda raised like a hippie in a sense.
Personality: Julian is an Oshawott with a go-with-the-flow attitude. He prefers to win is enemies over with words instead of fighting, but he will fight when absolutely necessary. People don’t bother him all that much, and he doesn’t care what people think of him, which allows him to make friends easily. He doesn’t get attached to anyone easily. And just because he’s a hippie, that doesn’t mean he isn’t smart.
Likes: Fish, Swimming, Sleeping, Being outside, Reading, Quiet.
Dislikes: Fighting, Being indoors too long, Loud noises.
Fears: None, really. He’s kinda impartial to most things.
Powerz?: Persuasion, using his shell like a swiss army knife, a boomerang, a sword, or whatever else.
Moveset: Razor Shell, Rest, Sleep Talk (Special Move), Tackle.
Other: Let him evolve in his 3rd fight, possibly? That won’t be too often, as he almost never fights anyways.