Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Final Hope (Roleplay)

“Elvire” sighed. “I suppose you do have a point…” she said, staring at the ground. “Well…”

She wasn’t ready to reveal her true name yet. She’d wait at least two to three days before she could, but these three don’t seem like Dialga’s spies. Still, they might be… She had heard Dialga’s spies are very manipulating, and are pretty good at acting, so maybe not just yet.

“…Hey, guys,” she said, catching their attention. “Don’t you hear… something?”

It was true. She heard something, not far off. The sound of Ekans laughing.

Or maybe they aren’t Ekans…

[everyone’s using big words and i’m just sitting here like “8D what am I typing”]

((I actually have no clue what I’m doing. >I))
“Well, I 'ave seen odder things during my life, so I ain’t too surprised.” Suddenly his ear twitched, and he squinted.
“Are those…?” He trailed off. He heard individual sounds of footsteps and raspy laughing. “…Aye. We’d better’d hide, lads.” He proceeded to sprint towards a thick underbrush of leaves.

“Heroes?” Moonlight echoed. She wondered…why she was still calling them heroes. They didn’t deserve that, did they? The answer was no, the Umbreon told herself. ‘Failures’ would be a better word for that sorry bunch of idiots. She narrowed her eyes. When those heroes were climbing up Temporal Tower, were they really, truly aware of what would happen if they failed? Were they aware of all the Pokemon depending on them? Were those two Pokemon really capable of doing what they aimed to do? If they were, then how could they have died? Moonlight clenched her teeth. She was feeling angry all of a sudden. Angry at those stupid…things who tried to be heroes. Even she herself could have done a better job! The Umbreon shook her head, deciding to move onto another subject. She was spending too much time complaining to herself about the Paralysis lately.

“Herdier,” Moonlight said, perhaps a little too loudly and slowly. Her eyes fell upon the book he was reading. What might it be about? She was dying to know, in case it was a very interesting story, but this guy could be dangerous. She remembered what he had said, “I take care ta avoid the Sableye”.

“Mister Herdier, what kind of book are you reading?”

And then, when Elvire pointed out that she could hear something, Moonlight’s ears pricked. Yes, she could hear a sound. And the sound gave her a feeling of unease. It certainly wasn’t a pleasant sound. She flicked her tail and inhaled, trying to smell whatever was nearby, and darted up the tree she had been in earlier.

(OOC: I’m typing, and you guys keep posting, and I have to keep adding onto my post to fit what’s happening at that moment. xD)

“Elvire” ran and lashed out her vines towards a tree branch, then hid in its leaves. Those stupid Sableye… Those even stupider Pokemon they call ‘heroes’! Why did they even bother?

She listened as the sound came closer. Laughters of “kesesese” and “wheh-heh-heh” echoed across the meadow. Those Sableye were bound to be here any moment.

Stupid… Stupid… Stupid… she muttered over and over in her head.

The Bronzong necklace gave her nothing but bad luck so far.

Peeking out from the many leaves, he scanned the area. 'Eryone’s in hiding. Good. He eyes fixed onto the Pikachu…Mudkip…whatever. ‘Ey! Why isn’t he hidin’?! The Sableye’ll catch 'im! He wanted to yell, but that would make him a target, so he stayed quiet and stayed where he was, waiting to see if he’d hide or not.

The mix breed popped out his head from a hole in the trunk of the tree, game a thumbs up, and climbed up the inside of the hollow trunk. He popped out of the top of the tree next to the umbreon.

He whispered “They’d never think if we hid inside the tree! If we hid there, they would look into the top, and at the stump, but never inside! Theres a hole in it right down there!” He pointed down to the hole where they could fit, just barely, both of them in the trunk, but he was great at thinking, he can use his one move to shrink himself. He hopped into the trunk, used bubble beam and got himself inside one of the bubbles, making the umbreon have more room inside, then he put a couple of bramble thickets over the hole, where they were before.

(OOC: I think this would be funny, you know, hiding inside the tree?)

Inside?” Moonlight hissed. “Are you sure about this?!”

It’s a little too dangerous to be getting up and moving around…but if I’m fast enough, maybe I can get in…it is a safer place to hide, after all… the Umbreon thought, scanning the ground for a few moments before gritting her teeth. She held her breath, quickly slipping onto a lower branch, still hidden by the tangle of withered vegetation up in the tree, and sliding into the hole. Once she was in the little hiding spot, she curled up into a ball and let out her breath. Her heart pounded. Had the Sableye seen her? Apparently not.

He whispered to her “Some people might say to you ‘You look alot better in low-light’ but i think you look nice either way,” He tried not to sound like he liked the umbreon when he said that but he sounded it by accident anyways. “Err…” He slid farther into the tree, just a little bit away from the umbreon. I am such a doof! What if its a guy??? I’ll sound like a pokemon who ate too many poffins and got blurred vision from sugar rush! He hit his forehead with his paw and hid his face.

She shot a glance at him, then quickly turned her gaze to outside. What was that supposed to mean? It was a compliment, Moonlight guessed. The Umbreon was silent for a while.

“Thank you,” she replied, abruptly breaking her silence and looking at Anthony again. Moonlight examined him. “Although…nobody’s ever said that to me.” The Umbreon wanted to laugh, but those Sableye were probably just outside the tree–she could hear their familiar laughter, and she felt pity for them; they were sorry little things destined to corrupt the souls of Pokemon forever. If only it could change.

He whispered “Well now somebody has.” He looked out through a tiny hole in the bark “Shh, they’re coming!”

He looked out the peep hole and heard a sort of an Ekans voice say ‘Nope, there’s nobody around here… Well lets keep going! Weh-heh-heh!!’

(OOC: That last part with the ’ ’ is the other pokemon, I got the ‘Weh-heh-heh!!’ from how they talked in PMD Explorers of darkness/time.)