Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Final Hope (Sign-Up and OOC)

Well…I’d accept you, but you’re missing a word. Reread the rules to find out what it is.

Name: Altair Thaddius Ventus
Nicknames: Alt
Species: Leafeon
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture):

Personality (Don"t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): Despite a typical Leafeon"s docile and gentle nature, Altair is quite snarly and rude, often making fun of other Pokemon for a laugh.
History/Biography/Background:Altair was the bully of the family. He had no friends, not that he didn"t want any friends. He liked being alone, it let him take out his stress by just relaxing.
His parents wanted him to be an Umbreon, just like his brother, but he didn"t want that. He wanted to be a Leafeon. Having asked his Auntie where she evolved, he headed towards the “special boulder” that would then allow him to be a Leafeon.
Other: Scar over his left eye. Cannot see out of Left eye.

By the way, HOPE

Accepted, Skarow! Feel free to start RPing!

Well…I’d accept you, but you’re missing a word. Reread the rules to find out what it is.[/quote]

I edited it to say:

All right, accepted! Go ahead and start roleplaying! :'D

Name: Wallace
Nicknames: Wally
Species: Herdier
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture): Normal Herdier.
Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): Wally is a very mild, usually not giving things a second glance or caring much. He’s got a Scottish accent. (“Aye, lad.”) Takes things seriously though, but is doesn’t get angry easily. Wallace is very tough, mentally and physically,and doesn’t really get emotional over anything. He sometimes likes to have a good laugh, though.
History/Biography/Background: Nothing really. He was never too attached to his family, and more or less just sat in his bedroom all day, reading. When his parents died, he didn’t cry that much.
Other: Likes reading. He hopes that this’ll all blow over so he can go back to living in solitude and calmness.

Accepted, Waddle! Go on and start RPing!~

My first Out Of Character post!

I was wondering if you thought I was doing good… I have been kicked out of RPs before, and I don’t want to be now.

No, no, nobody’s going to get kicked out of this roleplay! You’re doing just fine!~ :joy: Everyone is!

I was just wondering…just wanted to start up a discussion. Do you think there are any songs that would be suitable for the characters in this RP? Like theme songs?

No, no, nobody’s going to get kicked out of this roleplay! You’re doing just fine!~ :joy: Everyone is!

I was just wondering…just wanted to start up a discussion. Do you think there are any songs that would be suitable for the characters in this RP? Like theme songs?[/quote]
I dunno. I don’t have any that would fit mine.

Well…I’ve got a little list. :'D But not for all of the characters in this RP–only the ones who are more…active.

I guess from someone else’s point of view they’re not fitting at all but whatever. xD

Canalave City’s music is fitting for Wallace.
This remix of the “Farewell” PMD1 soundtrack is fitting for Anthony.
The 2001 version of the “Testimony” soundtrack from Ace Attorney is fitting for Cyrille.
And I don’t know what’s fitting for Moonlight.

I dunno what song I think would fit Cyrille. Or Elvire, as of now. xD

And I can’t listen to music right now because of this stupid playback error. :c

I think it might be Route 10? I don’t think Canalave is fitting. XD’

DISNEY SONGS.

I have a feeling “Strangers Like Me” from Tarzan fits Cyrille before the paralysis. She just started out on her adventure that time, so yeah.

After the paralysis, idk what fits Cyrille cries

I like the song you chose for me red, but I was thinking a little more on the lines of this funny song, I think it would be HILARIOUS if i walked into the room with my friend playing this song on his boom box

EDIT: why all the silence? no posts here or in the rp! SOMEBODY ANSWER!!!

Welp, I think an appropriate song for Zebillus might be:
Eden Under Siege - Final Fantasy XIII OST
But then again, what do I know? xD

Anthony, please. Stop being so freaking impatient. Maybe we don’t really know what we should type next.

Anthony, please. Stop being so freaking impatient. Maybe we don’t really know what we should type next.[/quote]

Sorry, its just that it was april fools yesterday, and nobody posted, so I was wondering if you people would think you might be pranked by somebody…

asdf.
Foxy1 sorry :cry:
i totally forgot about my OC on here ;n;

It’s okay, Foxy. xD