Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Final Hope (Sign-Up and OOC)

Years after the events of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2…
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Final Hope

Plot
The two heroes destined to save our world from the Planet"s Paralysis have failed. Dialga has brutally killed them, and the planet has plunged into a darkness so thick that it"s almost impossible to imagine getting rid of it. Many Pokemon have died, and the remaining ones are mostly corrupt and black-hearted. Primal Dialga is now a terrible dictator, and Dusknoir"s Sableye are usually out to mug travelers or kill the ones who do not submit to Dusknoir or Dialga. There seems to be no hope…

…Except with the few who live in a small valley, at the center of the region. These are the few Pokemon left who are neither dead nor corrupt. They have decided to step up and go back in time…to the era of the two heroes. They must be the ones to discover the Relic Fragment, to summon Lapras, to collect the Time Gears…but will these Pokemon make it?

Rules

1. Any and all of the Pokemon Mystery Universe rules apply.
  2. Keep it rated PG (E 10+) or less than that (G/E); no graphic violence, strong sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are allowed.
  3. No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.
  4. Do not God-mod (or control another person"s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.
  5. If you"re reading the rules and agreeing to them, write the word “Hope” somewhere in your sign-up sheet or your post. I"m telling you this in the middle of the rules just to be safe.
  6. A maximum of characters allowed is 4 (NOTE: This only applies for “main” characters that you have; extras [such as a random guy on the street who says “hi” to your Pokemon and has no major role in the entire plot] do not count and you don"t need a form for them.)
  7. Please use the character form when joining the RP.
  8. No fighting with each other OUTSIDE of the RP. This experience should be fun for everyone. Of course, in the RP, if your characters have arguments and stuff, it"s fine.
  9. Have fun!

Character Sign-Up Forms
Here are the forms for making characters!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture):[/b]
[b]Personality (Don"t just give me one word!  I want at least a full sentence):[/b]
[b]History/Biography/Background:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Character List
This is the list of characters, and their roleplayers, so far:
Eve the Eevee - Played by TrainerGold
Foxy the Vulpix - Played by ShinyUmbreon1998
Zebillus the Zoroark - Played by Elementking990
Moonlight the Umbreon - Played by RedTheMudkip
Kestrel the Luxio - Played by Reedy Reid
Alt the Leafeon - Played by Skarow
Anthony the Mudkip/Pikachu - Played by AnthonyMan1234
Cyrille the Bulbasaur - Played by Luraila

Name: Eve
Nicknames: V, Ice
Species: Eevee
Age: Shouldn’t this be level? If so 19 if not then 2 or something
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture):

Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): Eve is quite shy but when she knows the area is all clear she becomes a natural born leader: Confident, noble and motivating!
History/Biography/Background: As a newborn her parents died to the darkness, she was taken in by a Ludicollo who’s spirits stayed high even in this time, eventually Dialga got to him and Eve ran away, she was forced to fight and eventually she found that she could use powers unlike many Eevees, she could use many ice type powers for example she can use Powder Snow. She eventually she found her way to the valley and has been there since.
Other:

It’s not level; it’s age. And you are accepted! When we get enough people, I will open up a roleplay topic and we’ll start RPing. I will add Eve to the character list. Would you like me to PM you when the RP starts?

Sure, I’ll keep an eye on the thread aswell

…Whoops. Wait a moment. Sorry, but you’re not accepted…yet. You missed a word in your sign-up sheet! Read the rules again to find it out. I was kind of in a rush when reading your sign-up sheet…so, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Name: Foxy
Nicknames: The Laziest Fire Fox in the whole entire worl also called da princess! /shot Fox or Shade
Species: Vulpix
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture): meh pics dont work for me ;n; soo: Foxy is a normal vulpix, 6 tails, she is fluffy, and im horrible at explaining ;n; forgive me,
Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): Her personality is kinda of mean, she thought that blocking out others would be easier. ‘Friends get in the way’ is her motto, but after a while she will warm up to you and accept you as a friend.
History/Biography/Background: Her parents were killed a while back, leaving her heart cold. She didnt want this, it wasnt her fault this happened. It was those evil pokemon’s fault. Upon seeing them she will not pay attention or she will stare with pure hatred toward them. Once you get to know her, you will notice that she is a tad lazy. She doesnt really like being mean, but in this world… you got to do it to survive.
Other: Around her neck she wears a crystal heart, with small flames inside it. it doesnt affect her in anyway, but it was a gift from her parents.
HOPE i get in

Accepted, Foxy. <3 I’ll add you to the list. Would you like me to PM you when the RP starts?

Crap, I remember reading it first time around, I completely forgot ^^ I HOPE you can forgive me

An RP hmm? Well this will be my first one on the forums so don’t expect anything too spectacular…I HOPE I don’t mess it up.

Name:Zebillus
Nicknames:N/A
Species:Zoroark
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture):A regular Zoroark, sometimes seen chewing on something nearby when he is thinking and he also has a black and red scarf that a friend made for him (who is now supposedly dead) which he wears most often. When he is dark (explained below) he does not appear much different bar his eyes becoming red, leading to some confusion.
Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence):Often cheerful, but when the darkness overcomes him it is like he is a completely different pokemon, violent and angry. He is overconfident and this affects how helpful he is to others around him. Always first into the fray of battle.
History/Biography/Background:The loss of his parents and friends, and the fact that he considers these events to be his fault, left him ruined, weak to the darkness in the world. When this happened it left him semi-controlled by the darkness, so few trusted him. Since then he started becoming dark more and more often.

Again I HOPE I don’t mess it up. :cry: :@~@:

Forgiven, TrainerGold. :'D

ACCEPTED, EK the all-powerful and awesome EK! I’ll add your name to the list. Would you like me to notify you via PM once the RP starts? And good luck in your first forum RP. It’s pretty much like in-game roleplays, except without an image, and forum RPs go quite a bit slower.

Ok, well thanks Red. I would appreciate a PM on the commencement of the RP.

Okay…since no one else is joining, I’ll just enter my character and make the actual RP thread. You can use this topic to chat, talk about the RP, and just do whatever. |D

Name: Moonlight
Nicknames: She hasn’t made any nicknames up for herself, but you can call her whatever you want.
Species: Umbreon
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture):

Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): She’s an overall calm, collected Pokemon. She rarely loses her temper, but she doesn’t get too happy either. Moonlight barely gets any jokes. The Umbreon doesn’t mind anyone being the “leader”, as long as said leader is sensible enough. She enjoys debates, listening to poetry, making up stories, and drawing. Moonlight is friendly overall, but doesn’t have a deep trust in most people.
History/Biography/Background: Moonlight was raised in Tanren City, a place far to the East. When the flow of time first started messing up, she was an Eevee, and had left home to explore solo. Occasionally, she had visited Tanren City again. When Temporal Tower collapsed, she had been in a town close to the valley. Now, she resides in the valley, avoiding trouble.
Other: I don’t find it necessary to say this, since I’m the one who made the rules, but…HOPE!

Name: Kestrel. Yeeah, kind of ironic.
Nicknames: I dunno any. Make some up if you wish.
Species: He’s a Luxio! :3
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture): He looks like a regular Luxio, though his eyes are pale red, and he has a pair of blue goggles.
Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): He’s pretty quiet, but when he isn’t being silent, he’s snapping at th slightest thing. He’s not all bad; becoming fiece for what little he believes in.
History/Biography/Background: Well, first of all; He’s blind. Now, like many other Pokémon, his parents were killed. But, for all he knows, they were killed in front of him. For this, he doesn’t trust many pokémon. His saying is “Friend ends in end. Boyfriend ends in end. Girlfriend ends in end. Even Best Friend ends in end. But Family ends in ILY; I love you.” Yes, he can be kind too!
Other: I HOPE I haven’t become RP rusty! ^^

Lol, accepted, Reid. xD You haven’t become rusty with your roleplaying, I’m sure. (To be honest, at first I was confused about that and thought that you were saying that you hoped that you hadn’t made a roleplay version of Rusty the cat. xD)

KESTRELFLIGHT? /knifed

Yay, acceptance! ^o^ (Rusty would be far more fun to RP than his… Other name thing. It’s blind to girls. >.>)
Amg KESTRELFLIGHT. (I nearly wanted KestrelxJay… Then I realised Kestrelflight was a boy. Derp.)

Name: Cyrille
Nicknames: None.
Species: Bulbasaur
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture): A normal-looking Bulbasaur. She wears some kind of necklace with a Bronzong’s Rock on it.
Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): Cyrille is one of those Pokemon who are mean at first, but when you get to know her, she can be really kind. Easily scared, but won’t admit it.
History/Biography/Background: Cyrille lived a normal life with her family, until one day her father and mother told her to explore the world. Cyrille always wanted to do that, but now that she IS doing that, she gets pretty scared every now and then.
Other: Hope c:

Accepted, Leelah! :'D Go ahead and RP at the thread I’ve made. HAVE FUN.

Name: Aya, which means “bright”.
Nicknames: Sometimes Pokemon call her Bright or Sunny, as that is the meaning of her name, as well as her personality.
Species: Eevee
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture): Aya is a regular Eevee, who has no hopes in evolving. Because of this, she wears an Everstone around her neck in a thin, silver necklace. Also, she wears a silver anklet on her right leg, which she randomly found and decided to wear as an accessory.

Personality (Don"t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): Aya is a very kind and sweet Eevee. As her name suggests, she is also bright. She is friendly, so it is easy to approach her and become her friend. Aya is someone considered optimistic and persistent. Because of this, it also makes her stubborn. She tends to be short-tempered at times, getting angry easily, and, being stubborn, won"t forgive them so easily. Even so, she"ll remain loyal to those she trusts, whether she"s mad at them or not.
History/Biography/Background: Aya was born between an Umbreon and an Espeon. They loved her and took care of her in the little field. Then, they left on the dangerous quest to try and save the world from the corrupt darkness. They never came back, and a scout reported they were dead.
Other: This is my first time roleplaying on PMU, so I hope I don"t mess up. :":

Silver, you’re accepted! Good luck, have fun, and jump right into the RP!

Name: Anthony
Nicknames: Mudchu, Antonio
Species: Half Pikachu, half Mudkip.
Appearance (this can be written in words, or it can be described through a picture): Has the body of the pikachu, but its blue in the spots normally yellow, and it has the furry orange cheeks like a mudkip, and has a mudkip-fin at the end of its tail
Personality (Don’t just give me one word! I want at least a full sentence): Can be very nice alot of the time, but can sometimes be too truthful… For example, if somebody asks him “Do these pants make my butt look big” and he thinks they do, he will say “Yes” not even thinking, and that gets him into trouble.
History/Biography/Background: Was dropped when he was an egg, ALOT of times, and was mutated while in his egg, making him born wrong as the mudchu he is.
Other: Has a love of pumpkin poffins, if he sees one in a Keckleon shop, he will steal it/them when nobody is looking

I just Hope you accept me