Pokemon mystery dungeon: Silence of ages. (Signny-uppy)

Long title.
OH WELL.
Anyway, This idea was created entirely because I saw a PMD RP and said, “Hey, that’s a good Idea!” And there was no copyright, so I stole every exact detail.

Hehe. I’m kidding, of course. However, I DID decide that what the people on there said WAS true: we don’t really make them enough. So, i will be my very own into the bunch! that’s right, it’s a bunch. not a pile or anything. It’s a bunch.
… I know. i’m stalling.

Story:

A long time ago, upon a giant tower, two heroes in a final desperation attempt to stop the depletion of time itself fought dangerously against a humongous, red, steel plated beast. it was a battle that seemed would only end one way: The loss of two heroes.
But then, the blue hero burst into explosive power, and a amazing blast of blue unergy hurtling into the mammoth, and it fell, Time forever being saved.

That is the tale passed from generation to generation, the tale of the two saviors of time, the transcendents of destiny. They defeated many dastardly demons in there time, and there deeds are to be remembered forever.

However as there time passed, and many generations passed the world of pokenoa eventually fell silent. It seemed as if the same, daily routine passed each and every day. All dangerous, wild pokemon had passed, and dungeons where no longer discovered. It was as if the world had reached a standstill in discovery and adventure…

Character creation or whatever:
Please note you must start as a first evo pokemon, unless you evolve at level five. if you do i will find you and end you.
Allowed legend list: none. This game begins mostly about bland basicness, and legends are extremely rare, no matter how little.
however, if you count spiritomb, riolu, or zorua as legends, then ya, the are playable.

Name: (say “apple.”)
Species: (out of… well, over 493 now.)
Appearance: (if you look speshull.)
Personality: (how you act, usually in public)
Abilities: (If you can breath fire.)
Moves: (One TM, one egg, and anything else up to level 5.)
Other: (what’d I miss?)

Rules

1. Rules are rules.
  2. Have fun.
  3. no overpowered characters
  4. don’t godmod
  5. Blablablabla
  6. Rules of basic PMU rping apply (duh)
  7. VERY IMPORTANT: copy and paste elseware, then read backwards:
    Insert this somewhere in application: ecnelis
  8. bla.

Character list

Name: Aira
Species: Pikachu (does it have to be pichu?)
Appearance: below, as you should probably see…
Personality: not those of a usually hero; (more like the cowerring partner): shy; confused sometimes; however, when she gets to know someone, she can become a really good friend; she also keeps things that should probably be thrown away, but are somehow special to her
Abilities: (you mean like Bolt Absorb?) she is an electric type…
Moves: (got these from bulbapedia) Volt Tackle™, Attract(Egg), Growl, Thundershock
Other: keeps a light orb close by

thing:ecnelis (or silence?)

aaaccepted.

… anyone else?

so i don’t have to be pichu, right?

nah, pikachu is fine.
… Mostly because in the games you start with pikachu instead of pichu.

Name: Cloud
Species: Tepig
Appearance:
Personality: Laid-Back, Shy, and Tough when needed.
Abilities: Blaze
Moves: ™ Solarbeam, (Egg) Magnitude, Tail Whip, Tackle

are you playing, sinacar?

Question: Can we have more than one character?

Name: Ilus
Species: Zorua
Appearance: Zorua-like
Personality: Keeps himself to himself but joins in if he feels like it. Can be bitter and sometimes has a short fuse.
Abilities: Illusion
Moves: Scratch, Pursuit, Hone Claws ™ and Dark Pulse (Egg)
Other: Always carries around a Dark Gem.

Silence/ecnelis?

Name: Matsuura
Species: Maractus
Appearance: Normal Maractus, though she wears a red scarf no matter how sunny it is.
Personality: Hyper, but can be serious. Her hyperness doesn’t block the quiet side of her; she’s mostly quiet and doesn’t want to get involved in things unless she’s interested.
Abilities: Water Absorb
Moves: Peck, Absorb, SolarBeam™, Bullet Seed(Egg)
Other: She usually plays the Aqua-Monica or Icy Flute. Where she got them, she doesn’t know herself. Also, her theme song(or songs…) are “Kirite - Fall of Darkness”(for her serious side), “Kirite - Nocturne”(for her quiet side), “Kirite - As Autumn Passes Away”(for her other serious side), and “Kirite - The Market in Volfinor”(for her hyper side. Finally. XD).

ecnelis. Or silence?

Also, I love the album Kirite okay. Yasunori Mitsuda is best composer. ;u;

Telos forgot to read the rules. Lol.
You all are accepted. but Telos still needs to read the rules.

@Glaceon: yus, i WILL be playing.
@Kianila: You may have multiple characters.

Sorry for slowness- I got a minor case of serious writers block, So i may be awhile.
Don’t worry though,
It’s not contagious.

Name: Selany
Species: Castform
Appearance: … meh. pretty normal
Personality: Cheerful, but pretty calm.
Abilities: has a better control of the weather than usual, so she can raise and lower clouds, or create a ray of sunshine.
Moves: Ominous wind, ice beam
Other: ble.

Mmk. that took to long.
ANYWAY
gonna post that them there RP soon.
hold yer ponyta…

:o.ol: :O my pikachu banner is on Google! :o.ol:

Woah thats special like :joy:

yeah, just look up: ‘light orb pokemon’ in images and it will be around the tenth search :joy:

so tepig, castform, pikachu, zorua, and maractus…this will be interesting :D

Ya interesting…(OMGZoroarkbedabestnoargumentsMWAHAHAHAHAAHA)

Also Sinacar I don’t have a Ponyta…or a Rapidash for that matter…or any ponies

:P

You… should get one.
They help you study. shot

Anyway, i’ma post the RP… before the end of today. Expect it in around an hour, cuz i gotta do homework and such.

Any chance I can get in on this?

Name: Eve
Species: Eevee
Appearance:

Pic by Me :3.
Personality: Upbeat normally but easy to anger.
Abilities: The ability to use simple Ice-Moves
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Powder Snow (Tell me if I need to change this.)
Other: Was brought up by a Glaceon, was taught to use the snow to her advantage at an early age.

Aw I like your pic :3

I like the idea of an Eevaceon :D

Yeah, you can recolour and re-do for others aswell, I’ve already done Leafeon and Espeon.

Thanks for the nice feedback :3