Pokemon Region: Nimegas (Roleplay)

Shade finally caught up to Mizuki. “Oh! are you okay?” Shade said in a worried voice as see saw the girl hold her nose in pain. “What happened?” Shade said as she saw the branch and guessed Mizuki ran a little too careless and ended up smacking into the branch.
Gale flew up and floated infront of Mizuki, doing funny faces trying to make her feel better. “Woo woooo!” Gale said as silly as the wooly bat could be.

“Bzzz! Bzz!” giggled Nahla, watching Gale make funny faces. Mizuki blinked back tears, shaking her head.

“I-I’m fine…thank you for asking.” She was now beginning to feel annoyed with the branch, even though it would be odd for one to be annoyed with a branch. Her nose felt as if it had been stung, with a somewhat numb feeling accompanying the stinging feeling. Nonetheless, Mizuki forced a smile at Gale. The Pokemon’s attempt to cheer her up, and Shade’s courtesy, pleased her.

Mizuki turned to the white-haired boy. “I think I have some bandages in my bag…let’s go on.”

She dug into her bag, muttering to herself, until the girl found a small blue kit labeled “Celebi First-Aid - Quality Medical Items, All For a Low Price!”. Mizuki removed a bandage and placed it over her nose.

“I think I’ll just walk the rest of the way…Don’t want to risk getting hurt again…” she grumbled.

“okay, so how much further do you think the nearest town is?” Shade said as Gale, pleased with making mizuki smile, returned to where he was earlier, laying on top of his owner’s head.
While walking Shade opened her backpack taking out some apples. “Hey lets take a break for a little bit…” Shade said with a hint of laziness. Shade was tired already from the running, and thought that they could take a small break seeing it was getting late.

(We’re allowed to catch pokes, right? And control the ones we find? I mean I won’t abuse it or anything. I was thinking Jessi could get a Poliwag, Tympole later. Maybe I could find a…uh…um… Igglybuff in the forest? Could that work, possibly? -OOC message from BWD brought to you by uh sponsor dude. Peace off I think. ‘u’/)

Mizuki sighed. “It is getting a little late…well, I guess we could take a break.”

She sat down against a tree, sighing. Nahla decided to rest on a branch above her.

(OOC: Nothing much to do; hope this post is long enough…)

Shade sat down against a tree also. “wonder what pokemon will come along…” Shade said as she looked around to see if there were any wild pokemon. Sadly she didnt see any. Maybe Mizuki did, she didnt know. Shaking that off Shade took out a apple and bit into it.

“Woo Woo!” Gale said flying off Shade’s head and asking for an apple also.

Shade smiled at her pokemon and handed it a apple. Gale cried out happiy and began to munch away on the apple.

After finishing her apple, Shade yawned and had a sleepy expression.

OOC: Yup, but please make a catching of a pokemon only once every four posts, like I’m doing now~ :D
[hr][/hr]

–[i][b]" Hm? "

I turned around and saw the guy from a while ago standing behind me, but of course I still thought he was a girl. I then hanged my hand on his shoulder and laughed a bit, and accepted his apology, I mean, it wasn’t his fault to start with. But as I rubbed my arm against his shoulder, I felt that it was a bit thick, then I realized he was a boy and worst of all…

I FELL ON HIM!

I quickly hit him on the head, and didn’t look at his reaction and ran away, I didn’t know what happened to him, but anywhere else is safe as long it’s not close to him, but he was a bit cute… wasn’t he? Oh, what am I thinking!? He’s a bad person, a scoundrel, yeah! That’s what he is! I was mumbling all these words in my head that I didn’t notice I was about to walk right into a person, I accidentally bumped into a lady and quickly apologized.

" Oh don’t worry. " The Lady smiled gently, she was somewhere in her 30’s " I’m a bit clumsy myself. " she continued walking, but I knew in some way, she was panicking… looking for someone. I shrugged that idea off and quickly ran into the forest that was after the town.

I looked around the towering trees around me and started spinning around and saw the beautiful leaves that fell in a lovely ensemble, I slowly got some peace of mind but then tripped under something, a rock? A boulder? No, it was a kid; but he was a trainer.

" Hey lady, you wanna fight my top percentage Rattata!? " I simply giggled, I’ve seen this act too many times before " Let’s go then, one-on-one. " I smiled knowing that I would win. Quickly, he put out his Rattata, and I put out my only Pokemon, a simple Voltorb. He rubbed his thumb on his nose, acting a bit cool and then ordered his Rattata to attack.

" Rattata, Tackle! "

I anticipated his attack and when he was an inch close, I ordered Voltorb to use SonicBoom, and the blast was so large, the little guy was blown away and fainted, right on the spot. The Kid was gloomy and told his Rattata to return, so I decided to give him a pep talk; he is just a kid after all, he’s not really good with fighting.

" Listen, kid. " I said, as I knelt down to his size and rubbed his head and gave it a bit of a nuggie. " You have good potential. You might just be odds-and-ends right now, but soon, I know, you’ll be the best trainer ever, and it starts with this battle that you learn. " He smiled as he hugged me.

" Lady, someday I’ll get the best Rattata in the world, but for now-- " He handed me the Rattata’s Pokeball "One day, I want you to fight me again with that Rattata. " We both smiled and made a pinky swear.

The lady from a while ago then called the boy, and he ran to her; she must be his mother… I smiled a bit and as he left I saw that guy coming at me direction, I decided to apologize and ran towards him.
[/b][/i]

[hr][/hr]

OOC 2: Sorry if I’m quarter-godmodding you a bit Anthony, but, I like my posts long, so I need to make a few twists in the story using other’s characters.

Anthony saw her come running and he was wondering if she might try to hug him…
[hr][/hr]

(OOC1: Short post is short!)

(OOC2: I thought it would be funny to put that Maxima… Idk if u were thinking of that or what tho… xD )

((Okay, thanks!))
As she walked into the vast forest set in front of her, she wondered what her journey would be like… Who would she meet? What would she see? What kind of Pokémon she would encounter?-

Just then, she felt something soft bounce off her head and land to the ground. It was just dense enough for her to feel it, and it felt like a balloon in a way.

“Hey!-” She spun around to see what hit her, and saw nothing until she gazed upon the ground, where she saw a round, pink creature. It had a tuft on its head, with a swirl marking right below it, and it had big, red, innocent-looking eyes. Its feet and hands were very tiny, hardly noticeable in comparison to its body.
This creature’s name was…

Igglybuff!
“Beelee!~” The small Pokémon bounced around on the forest floor, giggling. It seemed not as strong as some of the other Pokemon in the area, like the Skitty. Jessi, liking cute Pokémon, decided that she wanted to catch it after a long while of thinking.

“Grace! Use Bubble!”

The Frillish backed up, and shot a bubble at the small creature from its mouth. When it had contact, Igglybuff was enveloped in it.

“Glee?!” It bounced around the walls of the weak force-field in fright. After that, it seemed like it couldn’t stop bouncing.

“Okay,” she said, taking out one of her Pokeballs,“Go! Pokeball!” She flung the capsule with weak precision at the Igglybuff trapped inside the bubble. It passed through the surface of the bubble and enveloped the Igglypuff in Red plasma, just as how it acted when her Frillish came out of its Pokeball. The bubble popped with the Igglybuff inside the Pokeball, and the capsule shook once in midair as it fell, bounced along the ground, shook again, and did it one final time as it stopped bouncing. It made a soft click, and Igglybuff was caught.
“Yay! We did it!” She high-fived her Pokémon (well, not really, as Frillishes don’t have hands, much less fingers) and picked the Pokémon off the ground. “I’ll name you… Bubbles.” She snickered, putting the Pokeball into her belt and continuing through the forest.
[spoilerJESSICA"S TEAM:3fjckvdr]
Name: Grace
Species: Frillish (Water/Ghost)
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Mischievous.
Known moves: Bubble, Absorb, Water Sport, Night Shade.

Name: Bubbles
Species: Igglybuff (Normal)
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Highly curious.
Known moves: Pound, Sing, Defense Curl.

[/details]
((I made a little team set up. I hope everything is okay, and if you feel the need I should change or get rid of anything, Maxima, don’t be afraid to tell me.))

Anthony looked around, and he hadent drank water for a while, and he felt tired… He thought he saw a ponyta with a blue flame running through the trees, but then he blinked, and it was gone, but then he heard a rustling noise, and he saw the girl getting closer

(OOC: I am getting a ponyta sprite created with a blue flame, and I kinda figured i could catch one here, if nobody minds…)

“Do you think we’ve had enough of a break?” Mizuki asked, thoughtfully picking an Apricorn off of the tree above her. When the white-haired boy had wondered about Pokemon, the girl had realized that there were sure to be spider Pokemon in this forest. She decided that it was best to get out of here, now…

Mizuki stood up. She bit into the Apricorn, anxiously scanning the trees. Who knew when a Spinarak could come crawling off low branch and onto her arm?!

Don’t think of that, Mizuki! she snapped to herself in her mind. There’s no reason to be scared of…arachnid Pokemon…er…

At that moment, Nahla flew over and buzzed into Mizuki’s ear. The girl screamed, instinctively slapping Nahla’s side with the back of her hand. The Combee emitted a noise that resembled laughing. Mizuki glared at Nahla, but began to giggle as well. “Don’t do that again!”

After laughing for a bit, her expression became more serious, and she turned to the boy she was traveling with. “Well, Shade. Should we move on?”

Shade looked up sleepily, how long of a break did they take? it felt like only a few seconds to her, but oh well.

She stood up and streched her arms. Then hearing Mizuki scream, her eyes darted over to her and she scanned the area. [i]Huh? Oh her pokemon only scared her…[i] Shade thought then smirked.

Gale was already fast asleep on his owner’s head, not caring if he made small noises.

“Well i guess its time. hopefully it wont rain. I hate rain.” Shade said, and said the last part with hate.

Mizuki pushed back some of her hair, which had gathered on the sides of her face. “So, you hate rain…? Oh, well. I don’t think there will be rain around this place, but I guess it’s safe to head to a city and get a dry roof to stand under…”

She sighed, walking back onto their route to the nearest town. “Let’s go.”

Nahla whizzed beside Mizuki’s head, keeping up her master’s pace. The girl sighed, observing the trees that loomed over the forest she was walking in.

“You can say i Really hate water.” Shade said grumpily.

The day looked clear, some clouds but no chance for rain. Shade signed and followed Mizuki.

maybe we should train a little, once we get into town. Shade thought as she looked ahead, nothing but trees as far as she could see.

“I hope we are getting closer…” Shade said with a hint a laziness in her voice.

Mizuki chuckled. “I bet the boat ride left you shaking, then.”

The girl kicked some twigs and leaves across the forest floor as she walked. She rubbed her face, feeling the place where the branch had hit her. Mizuki shuddered, remembering the horrible stinging, but immediately shook herself as if to throw the thought away.

“I hope we’re getting somewhere, too. I’m eager to explore whichever city we’re at. As long as it’s not…haunted.” Mizu rubbed her head, trying not to think of ghosts.

We had better get there soon. I don’t want to spend the night with any arachnid Pokemon.

“More like, hiding under the covers, and ya, the speed toward the end didnt help me at all.” She said and signed.

In the past she had had a horrible exerience of almost drowning, her fear of water pokemon came from it also, she hates water pokemon. She was almost killed by one.

" Haunted… i dislike ghosts also… but water wins most hate by a landslide." She said following Mizuki.

How big was this island anyway? Was it small, or big? She didnt know but hoped for anything that it is a big island.

She stepped along the rugged path through the forest, humming. She began to think of what other pokemon were in the forest. And where was the closest town? I really wouldn’t want to camp out. She shuddered at the though and made a face. She then trekked on, her pink Frillish floating behind her, which was gazing at the endlessness of the trees around them.

Anthony noticed he was not dreaming before, because he spotted the blue flamed Ponyta eating some grass, and he stayed silent, but he threw a Pokeball, and sure enough he caught it, and he picked up the pokeball and sent it out.

“I’m gonna call you… Pony! Like that name?” He gave the Ponyta an apple, and it chuckled and started eating.

It neighed three times as though it said “One More Please?” so I gave it another apple, it must love apples.

He put a small saddle on its back, and got on.

It was big enough, so He rode towards Weia.

[spoilerPokemon Stats:9orhab9j]Pony:

Traits: Able to run faster than any other ponyta, has light blue flames instead of red.

Spider:

Traits: Able to have a human up to 3 times its own weight on its back, can climb across walls and ceilings while keeping the rider on its back with the sweat that"s formed on its back as it climbs.

[/details]

(OOC: Finding a blue Ponyta would sorta be gary stuing, which is against the rules.
you’ll have to see what Effus says.)

OOC: Seems that everyone’s taking their time to get to the next city, also, I’ll forgive you Anthony, because I forgave your brother many times (Unless, you are Post, but anyway, carrying on!)

[hr][/hr]

–[i][b]The boy quickly left and as I stared at him from afar, it seemed he caught a new Pokemon, but something about the blue flame in the Pokemon was ominous, suddenly, the surroundings around me became bloody-red, and I heard screams, then the flame on the Ponyta was in a chaotic purple, quickly I ran away, without myself doing it, and was screaming intangible words, slowly as I was running away, I felt as if I was being ripped apart; a huge amount of binary coding blinded my eyes and made me dizzy, and all I could see, was myself being removed into pieces digitally, and the parts were in rust-orange; in so much fear, I passed out in the forest, only hearing a squeaking sound.

When I opened my eyes, I was being dragged through the forest, and as I stood up, it was the same Rattata that kid gave me. I quickly stood up and patted the Pokemon as we both smiled, but as I looked closely, the Pokemon had strange eyes, It’s left eye was black, and it’s right eye was red. It quickly tilted it’s head and cutely rolled on the grounds, and it took him a second to notice that he was upside down.

It was cute at first, until I twitched to notice that the Pokemon had two tails. It was true! It had two tails, I didn’t even notice that before!! Honest!!! I quickly ran away from it in fear, only to trip on a twig.

" That’s why I hate nature! "

It ran towards me, and sat on my lap, and as it rubbed it’s head on my legs, it quickly fell asleep. I was starting to think, it thought I was it’s mother. I quickly rubbed his head, and sang it a faint lullaby. As I made up the notes in my head, I felt so connected to nature, after so many years… of being trapped… there. I quickly waved my head to forget it, and held the Pokemon in my arms as I stood up and kissed it on the forehead:

" I’m gonna call you Depleveri… son. "

I giggle at the though and walked towards the endless road before me. Soon I reached a city, but it turns out Auga was right. It was huge city with skyscrapers that matched the Pokemon I heard in those mythical tales, Pokemon that ate the moon and sun, and then re-made the whole world, because they fought over a speck of dirt. Endless people circled around me, and also a circus was in town, fire-breathers and stilt walkers surrounded me everywhere.

I constantly cuddled with the Rattata and I suddenly heard a scream of fright, and next thing I know, this chubby-rich lady has her bag ready to attack Depleveri, I quickly smack away the bag and it counters back, as she is thrown away.

" You pesky scamp! How could you even lay your hands on such a thing! " she said, and with anger I shouted: " Well, at least it’s not a pig! " I quickly shouted… then silence. " You mess with lightning, you get shocked. " I said as I noticed that Depleveri started bawling in my arms, and I tried to hush it, so it could sleep better.

" If you love garbage like that, let’s see how good you are! "

She flustered and I quickly patted Depleveri as I laid it down. She quickly put out a Glameow, which shined in all might. It licked it’s paws as it was ready to fight, and did a stance. " Let’s show it your grace, Glam-Glam! " while the Pokemon replied.

Quickly, the Pokemon used a move, as it’s paws glowed white it tried to strike Depleveri, it quickly dodged, but an impulse from the strike hit Depleveri. What was that move? How did it–

" Ho-ho-ho! You can’t defeat Glam-Glam’s Aerial Ace! "

Thundercrackers! I thought inside my head as I cracked my fists, I ordered Depleveri to use Quick Attack, but suddenly, a fire-breather accidentally blew a bit of fire on Depleveri, and the fire mixed well, and hit the Glameow as it was knocked down on the ground, the Woman then grabbed the Pokemon and ran away crying.

The Flame-breather then tapped my back, and as I looked around, it was a really handsome guy, but I hid those feelings inside a pocket of my broken heart " Is your Rattata okay, ma’am? " He asked as I quickly nodded " Next time, you just be careful. " I said as he smiled, I then went around the city, as Depleveri ran into my arms and snuggled in it.

As I walked around the towering city around me I then heard a cry: " Wait! "

[/b][/i]

[hr][/hr]

OOC 2: Your Pokemon may have weird traits (traits ONLY, moves will not be allowed), this is to sum up and let everyone think of their Pokemon differently~. :joy: