Pokemon Region: Nimegas (Roleplay)

Welcome to Nimegas!

One day you’re sitting in a simple place; calm, relaxed, nothing to worry in the world. You have passed the test of Sunwing Academy, and sitting gladly with your Pokemon; suddenly, a letter slides under your door, with an invite from the region of Nimegas, you take the letter in hand and read it.

[i]"Random Trainer,

Congratulations! From the multiple people of this world, you have been chosen to come to our country, and celebrate. Best of all: TO FIGHT IN THE LEAGUE OF THIS EPIC COUNTRY! This area of the Pokemon World is something you may not have known to you before, so let me explain:

Nimegas is a country, split with the sky and sea, the sea and earth; but is not what we will focus on. The region is in a perfect circle, with an equatorial shift in the middle in the shape of yin and yang. This region is believed to be the most blessed place for twins to wander off, and luck is always by their side. The side on the right is a city-life. Towers twist no matter where your sight may behold. Celebration throughout the night is a wonderful place here. However, the left island is more of a forest-life, the omnipotence of nature reigns supreme here, and thus, a favorite tourist spot by many.

Pack your bags as you journey here. In the parcel you have received comes a set of three Pokemon, each you may choose, and also, a Pokemon which seems to imitate your lifestyle. A boat will carry you on Three (3) PM. If you’re late by 28 minutes, consider the ship gone.

You will not meet us directly but after you read this entire letter, we will introduce ourselves to you with all due respect. Now my twin brother (fraternal, if you would ask) will give you the laws of Nimegas region. Pleases strictly follow them as you may.

You then flip the letter, because there is a curly arrow on the lower right hand corner.

[hr][/hr]

Good Morning or Evening,

Salutations, new trainer. As my brother has stated, this region has multiple ways for you to enjoy your time, but, bliss comes with a price: Laws. Please follow these laws accordingly, or you will not partake in imprisonment.

[ul]
[li] All Pokemon belonging to the Nimegas Region are being kept in natural preserves due to the fact that most are endangered species. It is illegal to capture this Pokemon, you may, instead, catch Pokemon belonging to other regions.[/li]
[li] Thievery is a very horrible crime, no matter how lethal, you will be imprisoned for a month or more. There is no limit only a time limit of eight years of imprisonment[/li]
[li] Please come to this region with money prepared, we will not give you any extra aside for the 5000 Poke we have gladly give you.[/ul][/li]
The rest seems to be inked off, noticeably in synergy.

All this laws must be kept with utmost effort, please continue on with any preparations to enter this region. Thank You.

[right]The TWIN Champions of The Nimegas Region,
Auga and Argen Restborne
[/right][/i]
[hr][/hr]

Rules

1. Any and all of the Pokemon Mystery Universe rules apply.
  2. Keep it rated PG (E 10+) or less than that (G/E); no graphic violence, sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are allowed.
  3. No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.
  4. Do not God-mod (or control another person"s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.
  5. A maximum of characters allowed is 4 (NOTE: This only applies for “main” characters that you have; extras [such as a random guy on the street who says “hi” to your Pokemon and has no major role in the entire plot] do not count and you don"t need a form for them.)
  6. Please use the character form when joining the RP.
  7. No fighting with each other. This experience should be fun for everyone.

[hr][/hr]

–[i][b]I tried to chase the sun in my eyes, slowly trying to grasp it. 'Course, that was impossible, but it’d be good to try, right? The fog of sea air, as if it was Graffiti from the youthful days making your day more colorful than it already is. Although, I’m not much of a person who get seasick I then closed my eyes and told to the Alomomola that was following me by the starboard side of this ship:

" The ship’s rocking wrong, huh? "

As I rolled over I was horrified that a woman lounging on the chair had replaced it. The horrifyingly chubby children rolled as her swimsuit-only-wearing body churned with gross sounds, my inner body instincts quickly made me zap away from her, but only a short distance of 28-inches as usual. While running backwards I accidentally tripped.

" Sorry! "

I quickly gasped but there was enough time to warp out and turn around. Slowly running, before I tumble a bit. Slowly running to the cabin area and I counted in my head from one to three then quickly backflipped then warped upward. I then charge towards the door and warp through it.

Doing a combat roll as I enter through the door’s cells, I enter with a dynamic entrance and as the old sailor looks behind him, I stand up embarrassingly. In an apologetic fashion… YEAH! I get it, it’s embarrassing!

" Sir, I’m sorry to disturb you, but your hands seem to be a bit shaky, need some help? "

He put out a sigh of relief and rested for a while in a chair and said whispered to the Wingull on the chair as it went onto my head.

" Hello~! I am Peeko, are you sure what you’re doing lady? "

I nodded as I had a smirk on my face which showed I was serious. But unluckily I warped to the right while my hand was still holding on to the wheel. " Oops… " I said as the whole boat swerved and swayed and everyone on the boat screamed, I quickly turned to boat, and Peeko had an annoyed face.

Quickly, I decided to do a little trick and held the mic of the boat speaking out the following message with a voice that sounded like one of those cabin crews in the plane.

" People, do calm down, for there will be a change in speed for the boat, to it’s maximum capacity. " I sneered as I looked at the “Speed Limit” of the boat and decided to add one mile-per-hour for it. Peeko then started freaking out as I held on to the lever which controlled the speed.

" Don’t you do that! Don’t you dare! "

I teased the squawking pet, by tapping my fingers on the lever pretending to let it go, I looked at the current speed of the boat: 80 MPH. Then I quickly let go of the lever and leaned on the door, as the ship went into a foot-numbing speed. I was amazed that this was actually the true speed.

After a while, the boat automatically stopped on it’s destination. Which was a small forest with trees that glowed in a white, pristine beauty, I was amazed by it, but there was something that really annoyed me… It had to start with a forest…

The People decided to split up, and quickly I was left behind, and decided to simply stroll into the forest, waiting for something to come out, perhaps a friend or a door so I COULD START WITH MY ADVENTURE!

After hours of whining in the forest I heard a rustle behind me and out came a figure with white hair: Auga. Just his appearance was a shock and I quickly jumped when I saw the figure thinking he was a ghost.

" Well, hello there my dear ‘Glitch’ "

My hands curled as I heard the name but he just giggled and apologized as he asked me to follow him. He adored the beauty while I was icked by the damp floor below me that made a squishy sound for each step i took.

" Well, Weia, It’s time to see how good you’ll be in the region of Nimegas. " He said as he put a tiny butcher knife from his pocket and chopped the plants that blocked the way with fast yet amazing precision. " Careful of the Pokemon around here, there a real shocker. "

He said as a soft bit of fur rubbed on my skin and sent goosebumps down my spine. When I looked at it, it was a simple Skitty, acting cute as I ‘Awwed’ at it.

" How could any of this Pokemon be a bit dange-- "

As I looked down the Skitty had ominous ‘hands’ from it’s back and they quickly charged at me, as I dodged, it only cut a bit of my hair, but worse of all, it made a tree behind me slowly fall down at me, but before the tree could even crush me, a white figure came and the tree was cut to pieces.

" Told you they were dangerous! Now as punishment you must fight this Pokemon! " He said in a cute-angry way and I questioned him " What!? How could I even-- " But he just stared at me with his angry eyes, and thus I put out my Pokemon: Voltorb.

His angry face quickly became a smile, but what scared me the most is; this would be my first battle! Plus, it’s with this Pokemon!?[/b][/i]

Anthony walked off the boat feeling a bit dizzy… He saw Weia and figured she could be up to this…

Anthony ran through the forest and said “Hey Auga, can I help her?” and he took out his rental pokemon “Don’t worry Auga, The other guy gave me this Spider, My pikachu is carrying my bags from the boat.”

Mizuki shook her head, feeling sick. That had been one eventful boat ride. It was pleasant to be back on solid ground. The girl pushed a strand of hair away from her face, grabbing a Poke Ball from her pocket. “Come on out, Fury!”

From a white light emerged her Ponyta. The Pokemon was trembling and watching her master with startled eyes. Mizuki placed a hand on Fury’s neck comfortingly.

“No need to worry,” she murmured to Fury. “We’re off the boat now. You won’t get soaked.”

And with that, she swung onto Fury’s back. The Fire Horse Pokemon trotted deeper into the woods, and immediately a calmness surrounded the young girl. Mizuki’s nervousness, her excitement, her earnestness and restlessness to begin this journey vanished. Only silence and tranquility hung around the girl. Holding onto Fury’s sturdy shoulders, the young trainer leaned closer to her Pokemon’s neck. “I hope we don’t run into any spiders,” she murmured, a shiver running down her spine.

Shade had her starter pokemon, Woobat; Gale, on her head as she ran off the boat, getting away from edge where the water and land meet. “…I couldnt sleep… i feel so sick…The boat was okay until that annoucement came… water is so scary…” Shade said as Gale only chuckled from his trainers problems. “Hey! i didnt laugh at how you kept snoring all the way.” Shade growled. She kept Gale outside his pokeball so their bond would be stronger. The woobat seemed to be the good choice from the starters, to her. “Lets walk and find the nearest town… i dont want to be here if it rains…” Shade said as she began walking, with her Woobat on her head.

(OOC: Hmm…I was wondering…can Shade and Mizu run into each other?)

After riding around through the forest and trying to make heads or tails of where to go next, Mizuki dismounted Fury and settled under a shaded tree. The black-haired girl squinted her eyes, trying to see Fury properly. Her eyesight was getting weaker, Mizuki realized. I need new glasses, or maybe contacts again, she thought. She reached for Fury’s Poke Ball.

“Fury, return. Go, Nahla!”

Her Ponyta returned to its Poke Ball in a flash of red light. She sent out a Combee, who whizzed around, apparently happy to see the forest.

“Hello, there,” Mizuki said, smiling at her new Pokemon. “I call you Nahla, remember?”

The Pokemon looped in the air, as if to say “yes”. Mizuki chuckled.

(( OOC: i dont mind :D as long as you remember that people mistake shade for a boy all the time XP im a mean person to my character))

After walking around a little, Shade looked at her surroundings. “Hey Gale see if theres nearby towns.” She said as she got the woobat from her head and threw it up into the air. Gale flapped his wings looking above the trees, then he floated back down to Shade shaking its head then returning to its resting spot on her head. “So towns arent near the docks here? thats so nice… more walking. yay.” she said the last part in a sarcastic voice as she continued to walk.

((OOC: hey maxie is it all right if shade has her vulpix? not to battle with but as a friend from home?))

(OOC: I consulted Maxima with that earlier. He said it’s fine, hence Mizuki has Fury and December with her. The pets can’t be used for battling AT ALL, though, from my understanding.)

After a small “conversation” with Nahla, Mizuki rose and gestured for her Combee to follow.

“We’re gonna look for a town,” she explained while walking. Nahla flew by her side, making a buzzing noise as if she understood. “I wanna see what kind of other scenery Nimegas has…”

Mizuki thought she saw someone else. She glanced in the direction she saw the person and noticed a white-haired boy talking to his Pokemon and walking, much like she was. Mizuki caught her breath, shuddering. Another person in this seemingly empty forest! The girl stepped through the thicket, approaching him.

“Hi,” she began. “Were you invited here, too? After you studied at Sunwing Academy? I might’ve seen you there before, if you did. What’s your name?”

Once she realized that her questions might have been too impolite, her cheeks turned pink, and she covered her face with her sleeve, pretending to cough into it. Why do I ask such stupid questions?!

Shade was greeted by another girl.
“huh… oh yes, i was invited and uh my name is Shade.” Shade said holding her hand out. “Also this ball of fur on my head is Gale. my starter pokemon for this region.” she said happily. “Oh i forgot to ask you name.”
Shade looked at the girl, studying her. Because she might forget her… Shade being an airhead and forgetful.

Mizuki took the boy’s hand and shook it. “I’m Mizuki! Nice to meet you, Shade!”

Nahla buzzed, seemingly pleased to meet Shade. Mizuki sighed, smiling at her Pokemon, then turned back to Shade. “Say…wanna travel together for a while? We could find the nearest town if we worked together!”

Shade smiled and nodded her head.
“Sure traveling together would be fun. I hope the nearest town has a hotel we could check in though.” Shade said as she looked at the forest area. “So which way is which? i started walking and kinda got lost… hehehe…” She said rubbing the back of her head with Gale laughing at her.

Kana was on the boat, in the corner as usual. She had to share her room with two bumpkins that had no manners. One was a man, a Bug Catcher, by the look of it. He had a safari hat, a camo vest, and -well- camo everything else. A Scyther sat next to him, twiddling it’s thumbs, -scythes?- bored. There was also a woman, one of those Pokefreaks she regularly saw in Lavander town, arguing about which Pokemon was cuter. A Spoink rested on her lap, and giggled when the woman tickled it.

She stared down and fingered her own Pokeball. It was shiny and new, smooth and spotless. Kana stared at it intently. The fool who mailed her the package didn’t label the balls, and the mailman who was in charge of the remaining Pokemon was impatient, so she grabbed the first one she saw.

Well that was a stupid idea, Kana.

Whatever was inside had refused to come out, and she swore that everytime she threw it, a giggling sound enamated from inside.

Just her luck. Her Shuppet had followed her to the harbour, then vanished in thin air, without a trace. Well, she didn’t expect her to be too loyal, since they were nothing but companions. Not friends.

“My Scythie’s claws can down your little pig in a single stroke. Just look at the shine of those cutters!” bragged the man, turning his Scyther’s claws towards the light.

The woman stared at him.

“First of all, my Spoink isn’t for battle. It’s for contesting. Secondly, it’s ill, and I’m bringing it to Nimegas for treatment.” she said, quite clearly annoyed.

“Then it’s weak.” said the man, simply.

Kana groaned. So this is how a man behaves. Aggorant. Annoying. She fingered the seal on her Pokeball, when she noticed something. The ball was surrounded by a thin, purple haze, and she was so scared that she threw it across the room.

Bad idea. The ball rolled a bit, then slowly cracked open, revealing a wispy Pokemon with a rather shiny brooch.

A Misdreavus. Kana had never seen one before, only heard tell-tale legends of their tricks and illusions.

Somehow, the man took that as a challenge.

“You wanna fight? Scyther, X-Sisscors on that wimpy wisp!”

Kana opened her mouth, ready to make a command, when her Pokemon acted for itself. Misdreavus unleashed a plethora of indigo flames, that floated through the air like feathers. It consumed the surprised Scyther, and left blue-red marks all over it once the flames blew out.

“Will-o-wisp…” murmurred Kana, smiling. This Pokemon might be pretty decent after all.

However, once Misdreavus lost the element of surprise, the Scyther’s speed overtook it, slicing through the tiny body of the ghost.

It shrieked, as it seemed to split in half. But one half seemed more transparent than the other, and Kana just sat there, horrified and speechless as the strange half became fuzzy and distorted, all the while shrieking in a soprano.

Wait, I remember… Isa, didn’t she say that there was a move… called Pain Split?

Isa had described the move as horrendous, unearthly, but highly effective, splitting the damage into equal halves, for both Pokemon to receive.

“Stop!” Kana yelled, standing up quickly. This was getting too out of hand.

The Misdreavus ignored her, while the Split half slowly entered it’s poor victim. The Scyther seemed to writhe in pain, when Kana noticed something flicker at the edge of her sight.

Misdreavus seemed confused as well, and it stayed like that, until it was surrounded by flickering Scythers.

“Haha! Tase the power of Double Team!” yelled the man, as the Scythers surged forwards, pummeling the poor ghost inbetween them.

She had lost. Kana never had much experience in the Pokemon department, but she didn’t expect herself to he this weak. The wounded Misdreavus -who seemed to be female- was sprawled out on the floor, exhausted and hurt.

What do I do now? Misdreavus fainted, I don’t know how to heal her, and we’re getting closer to Nimegas.

Kana drowned herself in pity, thinking of how everyone would laugh at her, the only one with a fainted Pokemon, wandering lost in the Nimegas harbor.

“Hey, need help?”

Kana looked up, to see the woman from earlier. The man had left, haughty and arrogant, as he went ti brag about his victory.

The woman was young, perhaps about twenty, with her brown hair tied into a bun. She was dressed like a prim lady, the kind that goes to social gatherings, the kind that wore blouses with a million sequins and buttons.

The woman smiled.

“If you like, I could teach you a bit about caring for your Pokemon.” she smiled, a fake smile.

It wasn’t fake in a cruel way, but fake as if she were trying to hide something.

Loneliness.

“Maybe…”

The woman extended her hand to help her stand.

They were kindred spirits, lost and alone. There was a connection, Kana knew, but she didn’t know what that meant.

In spite of herself, she took the outstreched hand, and smiled, ever so faintly.

Someone like me…

(OOC: Tsu, the boat already arrived, so were you posting what happened to your character on the boat or what happened in the “present”?)

Mizuki smiled. “I think we entered from that way.” She pointed west.

“So…we’d head east, I think.” She turned. “I’ll race you.”

With that, the girl dashed through the thicket, her blue dress and black hair flowing behind her. The wind blew in her face, Nahla buzzed happily, and the thudding of her boots sounded throughout the forest. Mizuki laughed, just because she was purely happy.

(OOC: What was happening… I got slightly confused, and I didn’t really check over… blames it all on phone)

“huh? oh its that wa—” Shade was cut off by the girl running off without her. “H-hey!! wait for me! You got a head start” Shade yelled as she ran off after Mizuki, Shade wasnt much of a runner so she was quite a few feet behind Mizuki. Gale bounced up and down on the girls head as she ran. “Woo! Woo Bat!!” gale said annoyed, as if saying ahhh!! knock it off, now im getting sick!. Shade continued to run, she didnt like the fact of wearing dresses, but she wore a white jacket, with black stripes and buttons and wore black jeans.

“They couldnt mail a map with the pokemon? The wouldve been helpful, or atleast a compass!” Shade shouted to Mizuki. The white haired girl continued to somewhat keep up with the other girl, and notices some pokemon that looked different. They were the same pokemon like back on hoenn but… they just seem… like their evil… but that was for shade.

(OOC: What was happening… I got slightly confused, and I didn’t really check over… blames it all on phone)[/quote]

(((OOC: ill explain. Glitch (aka maxie) was on the boat everyone was on. She went and make the boat go really fast until we arrive to our destionation. right now everyone has split up and is exploring the forest, or like Red and a I, we are looking for a town))

–[i][b]" Hm? "

A huge smile that matched Cheshire Purrloin’s, came up his face and he raised up his feet in joy as if rising up into heaven. He then put out a gasp of excitement and screamed out!

" Let the battle begin! "

The sound of the brat echoed throughout the forest and I had no choice but to start it with… um… who was this guy anyway? His left eye was covered with hair and his eyebags were so big it made him look like a girl, so I accidentally called him a girl in my head.

" Let’s do this! "

I whispered as a confident sneer came to my face. I cracked my knuckles as the sound echoed throughout the whole forest. I then waved my hands around, but as I was about to give an order to my Voltorb, the hands came up again and almost crushed my skull, I was frightened as the Skitty giggled, the boy on my left was a bit silent though. But we got up, together as a team, his Pokemon attacked the Skitty with a Godspeed precision. I decided to do the same with my Voltorb and as it did a backroll and revved up energy to attack it.

" Voltorb! Rollout! "

The Pokemon rolled in the dust which got stuck in the eye of the Skitty and it writhed in pain as Voltorb dealt a menacing blow to the kitten. That probably finished it off, but I also wanted to catch the Pokemon, and magically, Auga was automatically at my right, as if he warped as he handed me a black and white ball.

" Go ahead, catch it. "

As I grabbed the ball, I turned around but accidentally tripped on a log and landed on the boy, with me on the top, and him on the bottom. " Tsk! That’s why I hate forests! " As I looked at him, he was as red as a tomato, and was sweating like a waterfall, I stood up as I poked his face. " You okay buddy? " I asked as he stood there paralyzed, and I turned my eye to the Skitty, which was no longer there…

Great! Just great! It had to happen at a time like this, out of all the things in the world! In anger, I left the boy there as I trotted through the forest, and in no time, my anger raised up when I realized something: I WAS LOST! I whined and withered around the trees of white, until I was surprised as I blinked, I saw Auga was in front of me, and jumped as I was frightened, how does he keep on warping!?

" Well, now that your done, I guess I’d let you go free. " His innocent smile was like a shadow of darkness as if it stared right into my soul. " On your left is the path to the forest side of Nimegas, on your right is the technological, but knowing your plan for your future, you’ll go to the right, right?" The originally dark smile became a light to my path, and as I went to the right, a huge gate stood over as a shadow, and down an elevator a man came up.

He wasn’t a man of age, in fact he was a cute guy, and quickly, it was as if he swept me off my feet, I was dumbfounded to see him " Ma’am, what is your name. " He said in a voice that just made me more attracted to him. I couldn’t speak, I just stood there, and after he said that thrice, I finally got the power to say my name.

" W-Weizarblitz… Fauxpass. "

A bright shine came up his face and became a beacon on my heart, and as he opened the door, I came in… Looks like I only had a moment with the guy, but that’s okay. As I walked into the town, I was surprised the technology here wasn’t up-to-date. Silence echoed around, a defeaning silence in fact. After walking a while Auga was on my left leaning on my shoulder as hand was on his forehead looking at the distance.

" Allo, allo! "

He said in a Racist-British way, as he spun around a candy cane like in those old-day musicals and took a big bite out of it, the crack echoed through the town.

" Welcome to Nutrot Town, the town of small beginnings, just be careful of what you eat though. "

I didn’t get the joke but he just laughed in his chipmunk-like voice, " This is where your life will start in Nimegas, and have fun! 'Coz it’s not a party like a Nimegas party. " He quickly walked away as I stared at him, I was gonna see how he warps.

" Don’t worry, this time I’ll normally walk. "

I stared at him for minutes and he actually walked normally. But as I turned around a wind flowed at my face, it was calming… but this is were my adventure here begins… this is how it’ll start, and as I gaze to the wide open I realize something:

I DIDN"T GET THAT SKITTY!!![/i][/b]

“I know, right?” Mizuki looked over her shoulder and called back to Shade, not breaking her run. “A map would be quite useful!”

Her black hair blew over her face and brown eyes. She pushed it away, looking forward and rushing. Her sides heaved as she kept running, but Mizuki didn’t mind. The cool wind in her face was very enjoyable.

There was a terrible smacking noise, all of a sudden. Mizuki had run straight into a branch hanging just below her forehead. It hit her nose hard, and the rough bark scratched her skin.

“Ow!” she cried, coming to a halt. Mizuki narrowed her eyes and grabbed hold of her nose. Nahla buzzed worriedly, whizzing around her trainer’s head, as if asking “are you okay?”.

(OOC: Have to go for now. See you tomorrow, guys. c:)

“Heyyy! Don’t leave without me, everybody!” Jessica yelled, stumbling through the crowd of people getting off the boat. Shs tripped and fell to the ground, her Pokeball rolling out of her belt. This belt was a belt worn by trainers, which is used to carry around Pokeballs.
Jessi clumsily got up and picked the capsule containg her Pokemon up off the ground. She glanced at the shiny, crimson shell and figured this was the time to meet her Pokemon at long last.
“Err… go! Grace!” She cried, throwing the ball onto the ground. It bounced upon the ground once before clicking open, emitting red plasma, and revealing her starter- a pink, female Frillish.
She stared at the creature before waving shyly. She had seen this type of Pokemon many times before, but it never occured to her that she would ever have one in her ownership. “…Hi! I’m your new trainer, I guess. Nice to meet you!” She reached out her hand to let her Pokemon know it was safe to trust her.
The Frillish, whose name was Grace, studied her curiously before floating up to Jessi and hugging her tightly. The jellyfish-like creature beamed up at her.
When the Pokemon let go, she asked her,
“Okay, where to first?”

Anthony walked through a forest and happened to find a town with little technology and there, he found Weia.

He looked at her and his cheeks turned red again, but he hid it with his sleeve and coughed, then it went away, and he said “I’m sorry about what happened before… You tripped on a log and fell on…” he began to chuckle. “S-Sorry.”