Pokemon Region: Nimegas (Sign-UP and OCC-only posts)

…No problem, I guess… xD

Lol, Everybody who ish here, go to page 1, chu should be lookin’ for mah new-ish history… xD

My application is complete, Maxima. c:

EDIT: Replacing written description with a picture~

Hopefully mines is long enough crosses fingers

A lot of off-topic things while I was gone. :o.ol: :o.or: XD

Everyone ish ACCEPTERD!!! :>:D: , anyhow, the roleplay should start on my countries’ next Tuesday, see you soon!

PS: Red, you can bring your Pokemon, but only as a pet; sorry for doing that, Argen is really strict with these sort of things… (Spoiler: Argen is not only one of the champions of Nimegas, but is also the region’s boss of the Officer Jenny’s.)

PPS: Anyhow, yeah, that’s fine Ant; looks like we’re gonna have some Tsundere fun! XD
[hr][/hr]

Now, for everyone’s Pokemons!

[spoilerAnt"s Pokemon:3b8q0tts]

[Name Here]
A Pokemon who is a vanguard of ultimacy. The Pokemon was under the care of Argen, and thus, is ill-tempered. The Pokemon is balanced but a bit slow on the feet, it also isn"t much of a Pokemon who takes trips, and has a tendency to jump on the shoulder.

[Name Here]
A bit of a shy Pokemon, but hates to be left alone. This Pokemon, if scared will be able to destroy anything in it"s path. The Pokemon was raised by Argen, but was annoyed of it"s bashful behavior, thus the Pokemon doesn"t have the same temper, but is easily affected emotionally.

[Name Here]
A master of espionage, but is ironically blind. Found by Auga with an injured wing, the Pokemon now has wings of steel that has been trained to cut through the epic trees of the Left Nimegas Region. The Pokemon needs time to think due to it"s broken sense, and has an addiction to food.

[/details]

[spoilerKana"s Pokemon:3b8q0tts]

[Name Here]
A Pokemon raised in the care of Argen. It"s Psychic ability has been put to the farthest extent, but according to Argen “is still developing.” The Pokemon can be a bit of a klutz, and slow-witted out-of-battle. The Pokemon hates the feeling of hatred that surrounds it.

[Name Here]
It is unknown how this Pokemon, who was in the care of Auga, became so mischievous. The Pokemon has a lot of tricks under it"s sleeves (or perhaps skirt…), and has an amazing ability to memorize patterns (This is due to the fact that Auga raised her with puzzles.). The Pokemon is a bit hardy though.

[Name Here]
As any Cubone it was orphaned as a child, and was thus in the care of Auga. The Pokemon is a bit over-energetic, but easily falls into melancholy due to it"s mother. The Pokemon is a good strategist, unluckily, it can"t pull this strategies fast enough at some stressing points of battle.

[/details]

[spoilerMizuki"s Pokemon:3b8q0tts]

[Name Here]
When the Pokemon was found by the gardens of the Left side of Nimegas, Auga had an urge to catch it, ominously calling it “cute”. The Pokemon has excellent accuracy, and has a fast reaction-timing. Although, due to an accident while Auga was feeding it, the Pokemon has weak eye-sight.

[Name Here]
The Pokemon was in Argen"s care, and has been an help in his cave expeditions. This is one of Argen"s favorite Pokemon, due to it"s ability to act as a taser, a flashlight, and a “water fountain”. The Pokemon has a tendency to be blank and to teeter around, but when it battles it has complete focus.

(I made it a lady, just for you :heart: Signed: Auga)
[Name Here]
Raised by Auga. The Pokemon thinks negatively about arachnids and slithering creatures due to these being the fear of Auga. The Pokemon has no fear of those creatures, but with a simple wing flap it can make it fly away. The Pokemon has a tendency to be too proud.

[/details]

[spoilerThe Two Champions!:3gqrplg2]

Full Name: Auga Restborne
Nickname: Ua (pronounced Uu-wa)
Alias: The Golden Cobalt

Hometown & Region: Linkarot Town, Nimegas

Likes: Rough, savage Pokemon battles(?), turnips, machines.
Dislikes: Darkness, loud noises
Fears: There is something he is always murmuring, many trainers state it as his fear.
Dreams: To be able to unlock the secrets of the past.

Family: Argen is all that is known for now
Crush/Relationship: [Cannot obtain one]

Reason for becoming Champion: The mixture of he and his brother"s fighting styles became undefeatable.

Appearance:

Personality: Cheery, caring, energetic, curious, friendly
History: A child who wasn"t always playful, he seemed to enjoy tinkering with anything he could see. Toys, ballpens and all the etcetera. As a child, he already knew how to create Pokeballs, and spent nights reversing there physics (rumors state he was once trapped in a Pokeball because of this.). When the child was separated from the Right side of the Region and lived with his mother, he was forced with with mountain trails and grew up only with solitude. It seems he"s always jumping around in a jiff, and can always be seen breaking human limits, but even though he states all of these are normal. He can befriend any Pokemon there is and is known for being a very excellent Pokemon breeder.

The young child"s battling style was a vanguard. Nothing could get in, nothing could get out. He could counter ravaging attacks without his Pokemon having a single mark on them. His Pokemon are usually unexpected, sometimes having the “cute” or “strange” ones by his side. He is slow with tactics, but this is no matter, because it always balanced by his amazing shield Pokemon. He is pure-hearted and innocent, but sometimes has a zalgonic attitude when he loses.

Other: He was born under the moon. A reason of why his age gap towards his twin is so far is because he was actually a stillborn whom his mother refused to abort.

[hr][/hr]

Full Name: Argen Restborne
Nickname: Argo
Alias: The Silver Blade

Hometown & Region: Linkarot Town, Nimegas

Dislikes: law offenders, broken rules
Fears: The world to fall into chaos
Dreams: A world where everyone can smile

Family: Auga is all that is known
Crush/Relationship: [Cannot Obtain One]

Reason for being champion: Same as Auga

Appearance:

Personality: Cold-hearted, sarcastic, just
History:
A tough trainer who was known for his sharp tactics. The trainer was a very smart person, but was a bit cold-hearted. One day, after all badges were acclaimed, he went and tried to win in the League, but every time failed. When the Twin League arrived, he had no one to partner with except the sibling he hated: Auga. Strangely enough, when Auga"s lack of discipline, and Argen"s “me-first” personality, they somehow one it, they have both been champions ever since. He wasn"t so much of a person who got used to things like “family” and friends, but he simply got used to his brother; Auga.

His fighting style is a pierce-and-blunder strategy mixed with a “blitzkrieg” strike. His attacks seem effortless, as if he has done this all before. His type of Pokemon are “cool” and “nimble”, and mostly with a hint of heartlessness, but this is also balanced for his love for justice, this has also made him the leader of the Officer Jenny"s in the Nimegas Region. He secretly has a passion for everything but this is ruined by his blunt “death-stare”

Other: He was born under the sun, in reflection to his brother.

[/details]

XD funny right?

EDIT:

What’s Tsundere???

9Spanish) Editar dos:

AcceptRd! Typo alert! c:

(German) Bearbeiten Drei:

You spelled Kana wrong…

Full Name: Jessica Belle Astashia (I can’t come up with names hrghngh)
Nickname: Jessi
Alias: “The Girl Who Swims With The Fishes.”

Hometown & Region: Undella Town, Unova.

Likes: Water, Water-type Pokemon, Friends, the Ocean, Jet-Skiing, Being around those who like her, Being around her Pokemon, Fish, Beaches, Rain.
Dislikes: Fishing, Camping, Liars, Sushi, Seafood.
Fears: Groudon, Dragon-types, Mountains, High places.
Dreams: Being able to live in the ocean and talk to Pokemon.

Family: Her mother, Father (who dissapeared)
Crush/Relationship: None.

Reason for attending: In hopes that she can discover new things, and become a successful trainer.

Appearance:(All green parts are blue)
Personality: She’s very curious, naive, and go-lucky. She trusts people easily, and when betrayed she holds long grudges. She’s teased a lot because of how happy and curious she usually is, but she doesn’t mind the least bit. She also does not pay attention easily and is a bit of a klutz, not very trustable when it comes to keeping valuble or delicate things. Also, she gets VERY emotional from time to time.
History: Her father was her role-model. He taught her to swim at the young age of 3, and taught her the beauty and wonder of the ocean. He and her would always go out boating, swimming, or snorkling in the summer. One day, whilist they were swimming, her dad dissapeared mysteriously. No trace of where he went. He was just… gone. Vanished. Left without a trace. Jessica mourned it for days on end.

Now, she lives with her mother, still swimming out in the ocean. She tries to understand the water Pokemon around her’s feelings and emotions. She’s even made a few friends with them, and the residents of Undella, too. The people around Undella Town like her and she knows mostly everyone due to it being a small town. She now wants to go on her own adventure, and she left her home (with best wishes from her mom) and is going to Nimegas!

Other:
Grace
The Pokemon was in the care of Auga, and thus became a polite airhead. Even though, it’s tangled feet act as a defense mechanism, and makes it a good evader at random time. Secretly, according to Auga, the Pokemon likes playing pranks and then acting innocent about it.

Okay, that’s fine. :joy:

(If I can recall correctly from the Wikipedia article I read on it) The word “Tsundere” is a Japanese(?) term, usually for stuff like anime, manga, etc.(?). Basically, it’s like the person described as “Tsundere” is, at first, kind of bitter towards the other person, but eventually befriends them and is sweet towards them. (Unless that’s Yandere…I might be getting mixed up. xD)

by the way guys

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS MIZU’S AGE :>:D:

Okay, that’s fine. :joy:

(If I can recall correctly from the Wikipedia article I read on it) The word “Tsundere” is a Japanese(?) term, usually for stuff like anime, manga, etc.(?). Basically, it’s like the person described as “Tsundere” is, at first, kind of bitter towards the other person, but eventually befriends them and is sweet towards them. (Unless that’s Yandere…I might be getting mixed up. xD)
[/quote]
You’re right, no mistakes at all, it’s also called hard-to-get.

AcceptRd! Typo alert! c:
[/quote]

I actually meant that c:

You spelled Kana wrong…

Thanks for that!

[hr][/hr]

Oh, everyone; you have to choose one Pokemon from the ones in the ‘briefcase’ and leave the others. You can do this by clicking quote on upper-right corner and then copying the Pokemon you want and pasting it in the Other section of you’re character.

[hr][/hr]

Oshawott, you are ACCEPTED! :>:D:

Can someone please make a boy? It seems the RP is full of girls. XD

Briefcase? Do you mean the Pokemon you’ve chosen for the characters? @~@ Because I don’t see anything in the main topic.

xD It’s because most boys are never interested in RPs. /shot

No offence, boys.

I choose… Misdreavus! I was half stuck between Gothita and Misdreavus, but I eventually decided to go with the Ghost:3

And Yay!

Red and Splash are here!~ :la:

Tsu, I am just one of very few boys who do RP’s to remove stress, a LOT of other boys don’t understand that, and they smoke cigaretes to remove stress…

I was torn between all three, and then went with using random.org to decide. I came out with Combee! :'D Thanks.

There are boys who enjoy RPing. I think Remestar is a guy who likes to RP.

Random.org exists?

:D

Random.org exists?

:D[/quote]

Reme is a girl. However, there are boys who like to RP, like Justice. Tuoko RPs sometimes, too, but not as often as I do. xD

Yes, it exists.

Random.org exists?

:D[/quote]

Reme is a girl. However, there are boys who like to RP, like Justice. Tuoko RPs sometimes, too, but not as often as I do. xD

Yes, it exists.[/quote]

Aren’t you a girl? And OMG, Random.org is epicOwO

So random.

Mhm, I’m a girl.

May I join, please? :la:

Full Name: Aric Serebane.
Nickname: N/A.
Alias: “The Mysterious Figure”.

Hometown & Region: Ecruteak City, Johto.

Likes: Things shrouded in mystery, keeping his face hidden.
Dislikes: Things that aren’t shrouded in mystery, revealing his face.
Fears: His face being shown, death.
Dreams: Becoming the new champion of Nimegas.

Family: N/A.
Crush/Relationship: None. [Open.]

Reason for attending: “I want to best the twin champions of Nimegas and prove my power.”

Appearance:
Personality: He is a calm, cool and collected figure.
History: Aric was born in the burned tower under the care of the three legendary beasts, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. However, he was orphaned at birth and refused to show himself to society. However, one day, a strange figure came inside the tower and gave him the black coat he wears today. Strangely enough, the coat grew when he grew, giving a new meaning to “one size fits all”.

Pokemon:
Pineco- [No Nickname.]

Kecleon- [No Nickname.]

Spinarak- [No Nickname.]

Other: Sorry for the short history! :’: