Pokemon Region: Nimegas (Sign-UP and OCC-only posts)

Welcome to Nimegas!

One day you’re sitting in a simple place; calm, relaxed, nothing to worry in the world. You have passed the test of Sunwing Academy, and sitting gladly with your Pokemon; suddenly, a letter slides under your door, with an invite from the region of Nimegas, you take the letter in hand and read it.

[i]"Random Trainer,

Congratulations! From the multiple people of this world, you have been chosen to come to our country, and celebrate. Best of all: TO FIGHT IN THE LEAGUE OF THIS EPIC COUNTRY! This area of the Pokemon World is something you may not have known to you before, so let me explain:

Nimegas is a country, split with the sky and sea, the sea and earth; but is not what we will focus on. The region is in a perfect circle, with an equatorial shift in the middle in the shape of yin and yang. This region is believed to be the most blessed place for twins to wander off, and luck is always by their side. The side on the right is a city-life. Towers twist no matter where your sight may behold. Celebration throughout the night is a wonderful place here. However, the left island is more of a forest-life, the omnipotence of nature reigns supreme here, and thus, a favorite tourist spot by many.

Pack your bags as you journey here. In the parcel you have received comes a set of three Pokemon, each you may choose, and also, a Pokemon which seems to imitate your lifestyle. A boat will carry you on Three (3) PM. If you’re late by 28 minutes, consider the ship gone.

You will not meet us directly but after you read this entire letter, we will introduce ourselves to you with all due respect. Now my twin brother (fraternal, if you would ask) will give you the laws of Nimegas region. Pleases strictly follow them as you may.

You then flip the letter, because there is a curly arrow on the lower right hand corner.

[hr][/hr]

Good Morning or Evening,

Salutations, new trainer. As my brother has stated, this region has multiple ways for you to enjoy your time, but, bliss comes with a price: Laws. Please follow these laws accordingly, or you will not partake in imprisonment.

[ul]
[li] All Pokemon belonging to the Nimegas Region are being kept in natural preserves due to the fact that most are endangered species. It is illegal to capture this Pokemon, you may, instead, catch Pokemon belonging to other regions.[/li]
[li] Thievery is a very horrible crime, no matter how lethal, you will be imprisoned for a month or more. There is no limit only a time limit of eight years of imprisonment[/li]
[li] Please come to this region with money prepared, we will not give you any extra aside for the 5000 Poke we have gladly give you.[/ul][/li]
The rest seems to be inked off, noticeably in synergy.

All this laws must be kept with utmost effort, please continue on with any preparations to enter this region. Thank You.

[right]The TWIN Champions of The Nimegas Region,
Auga and Argen Restborne
[/right][/i]

Sign Form

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] 
[b]Alias:[/b] 

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hometown & Region:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Dreams:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Crush/Relationship:[/b] 

[b]Reason for attending:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

Whoooaaa. Sounds cool, man. I may join later. |D

Questions.
What are the three you can choose from?
When are we starting? Can it be next Thursday?
By partner do you mean the first Pokemon you got or your favorite? Or the Pokemon you choose at the beginning?

Two questions:3

1. Can I sign up even though I wasn’t in the Sunwing Acadeny RP?

2. What does OCC mean? I’m nubby:3

OCC, or OOC, means “Out-Of-Character”. So, if you have a post that’s NOT an actual PART of the RP, post it here.

I signed up for the old one Janurary 28th eastern standard time, and noticed on Janurary 29th eastern standard time that it is closed…

Mind if I join? c:

Full Name: Anthony Johnson the 2nd

Nickname: Ant

Alias: “Shy kid who always wears a hoodie”

Hometown & Region: Kanto, Cerulian City (hope i spelled it right)

Likes: Going to his school, being able to be around pokemon, his pet Pikachu

Dislikes: Bullies, tough Pokemon, Apple Pie, Sushi

Fears: Apple Pie, Sushi, Bullies, Wet Willies

Dreams: He dreams he is his pikachu, and his pikachu is training him in his body.

Family: Uncle: Brock, Father: Anthony Senior, Little brother: José

Crush/Relationship: Crush: Weia

Reason for attending: (Edit: Just noticed it’s a school… xD) Wanting to learn how to train his Pikachu the CORRECT way, because his Pikachu became more wild while he was in Sunwing Academy.

Appearance: Go to (http://www.iaza.com/work/130129C/iaza18244145615800.png)

Personality: Shy, but very sly, Can leave class with nobody noticing because he’s so quiet.

History: He was born in Pallet Town, but moved to the city when he was 5. He knew Ash, He was actually one of Anthony’s childhood friends. Anthony decided to stay in Kanto, while Ash happened to train in other regions! When he first went to school, he was already a trainer, and so the test was made easier for him. The teachers told him “Don’t say anything or the other kids will get jealous!”

He did not understand why until some non-trainers came up and kicked him down low, and he passed out. When he woke up he had a poster on his back saying “Whip me with your tail if you have Tail Whip.” Ever sense then he hated going to school, and he was always very shy. The only person he happens to like is Weia, but he’s too shy to tell her. He does not know the reason why they call her the “Glitch.”

Other: I figured nobody would mind I said I liked the ‘glitch’… But her herself, I think she’s the only one who would mind… xD

[spoilerMy Pokemon:1ikooxrl]

Spider
A Pokemon who is a vanguard of ultimacy. The Pokemon was under the care of Argen, and thus, is ill-tempered. The Pokemon is balanced but a bit slow on the feet, it also isn"t much of a Pokemon who takes trips, and has a tendency to jump on the shoulder.

[/details]

OCC, or OOC, means “Out-Of-Character”. So, if you have a post that’s NOT an actual PART of the RP, post it here.[/quote]

Oh. I knew what OOC meant, never knew there was another spelling for it. Thanks:)

I thought you were a bulbasaur! O:<

(off-topic i know… xD)

(off-topic i know… xD)[/quote]
Uh, maybe she changed her alias?
(Omg woooaaah I never realised that. Mind=BLOWN.) -_-
Also, if you just joined how do you know she was a bulbasaur?

Uh, maybe she changed her alias?
(Omg woooaaah I never realised that. Mind=BLOWN.) -_-
Also, if you just joined how do you know she was a bulbasur? I have never seen you ingame. /suspicious[/quote]

LOL, I love to change:3 I’ll probably be a Licky soon. But Bulbasaur was my favourite!~ And he might know because he browsed the forums before he made an account. That, or two other possibilities: One, he might be am old member who’s seen me before. Two, he’s a stalker xD

Hai:) Nice to see a new face:)

Full Name: Kana Shinigani

Nickname: Ghost-girl

Alias: ‘The Girl Who Dances with the Ghosts’

Hometown & Region: Kanto, Lavander Town

Likes: Her only Pokemon, Shuppet, Puppets, Dancing, Music, Dolls, Myths and Legends, Flowers, and the smell of pine.

Dislikes: Tests, sleeping early, Rock Types, Yellow, Lemons, and anything Citrus-related

Fears: Rock Types, Very Small Spaces, Going Underwater, and rashes.

Dreams: She dreams of becoming a great actress, to one day be the star of a dance. She also dreams of having more friends other than her Shuppet.

Family: God-Mother: Fantina, who moved to Sinnoh. Her mother, Isa, who has mysteriously disappeared, and her older sister whom she lives with, Lyia.

Crush: Hasn’t actually befriended a male at any point in her life.

Reason for attending: Wanting to become stronger, so her sick sister won’t have to worry about her anymore.

Appearance: http://www.walltor.com/images/wallpaper … -94335.jpg

Personality: Shy, quiet, and sensitive. Walks very silently, and almost sometimes seems to materialize behind you.

History: Her mother disappeared while she was young, so she was in the care of Fantina, her mother’s closest friend and Kana’s Godmother. After her sister was old enough, Isa persuaded Fantina to go back to her place as Hearthome City Gym Leader, so she could enjoy herself… But soon after, Isa fell very sick, and Kana befriended a lonely Shuppet, who was abandoned by her previous owner. Her father was a mystery (Actually, it might be that she never had one) and so was her mother, and Kana spent her entire life growing up amongst females. She was also regularly excluded from activities at school, and she spent most of her childhood with Isa and Fantina.

Her Shuppet’s name is Puppit, named after her favorite pastime, playing with puppets.

Other: Derp:3

I guess I’ll sign up… :o

Full Name: Mizuki H. Saitou
Nickname: Mizu
Alias: None.

Age: It seems like she’s somewhere around 15-16. No one in Nimegas knows her exact age; she prefers to keep it a secret there.
Hometown & Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh

Likes: She enjoys reading, studying Pokemon, writing, drawing thinking about various things, the cold/snow, water, candy, chocolate ice cream, pleasant days, English class, open space, and has recently began to enjoy Rapidash-back riding.
Dislikes: Mizuki dislikes being in crowded/small spaces. She’s also to be grumpy when it’s hot outside. She doesn’t get along with her art teacher, also. Mizuki detests anyone who calls themself ‘cool’ or ‘popular’.
Fears: She has arachnophobia, necrophobia/thanatophobia, and achluophobia.
Dreams: Mizuki dreams of returning to her family with the title of Pokemon Master of Nimegas.

Family: A father, a mother, a sister, two brothers, and some grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles.
Crush/Relationship: She hasn’t really thought about crushes and relationships yet.

Reason for attending: Mizuki aims to become the Pokemon master.

Appearance:

Yes, I suck at drawing. x-x Also, I’m terrible at drawing glasses on the computer, so let’s just say she wears contact lenses…
Personality: Mizuki is a quiet girl, but she has no problem with being around others when she’s in a good mood. Her mood changes easily. She’s sensitive to others’ criticism and insults. She is sympathetic. If Mizuki is grumpy (which is usually because of lack of food or sleep), she prefers to stay alone and ‘get over’ her problem before ‘returning’ to others.
History: She’s seen much of Sinnoh, since her family likes to take trips from time to time. Mizuki has had lots of experience with Pokemon, since her father introduced her and her siblings to Pokemon at a very young age. She has strong arachnophobia because an Ariados bit her at the age of 7. Mizuki always had a little bit of social trouble, because her parents and teachers decided to make her skip a grade, leaving Mizuki with unfamiliar classmates. This led to mild depression and low self-esteem. However, she learned how to pull through by hanging with her two sisters (who are older than her, mind you).

Prior to the events of the roleplay, she had studied at Sunwing Academy to succeed at taking the test for becoming a trainer. In addition, after graduating from the academy, she took classes with her father’s friend, Jasmine (yes, the Johto leader), to learn how to groom and care for Pokemon, and become a coordinator. She has participated in several contests and recieved a reputation among the children of Hearthome. Mizuki has explored lots of Amity Square, drawing a map of it and showing it to her neighbors. She recieved the letter inviting her to Nimegas and was very excited about it. With the roleplay creator’s permission, she will start off in the roleplay waiting for the boat to arrive.
Other: Her Pokemon are:

Name: Fury
Female
One of Mizuki"s “friends” from back in Sinnoh. She"s simply a pet.
Name: December
Female
One of Mizuki"s “friends” from back in Sinnoh. She"s simply a pet.
(I made it a lady, just for you :heart: Signed: Auga)
Name: Nahla
Raised by Auga. The Pokemon thinks negatively about arachnids and slithering creatures due to these being the fear of Auga. The Pokemon has no fear of those creatures, but with a simple wing flap it can make it fly away. The Pokemon has a tendency to be too proud.

Whoah, alot of question while I was gone, anywho:

For number one, it will be picked by the factors of your name, history, and dreams. For number two, sure! But I’m on the other side of the world from you, so your Thursday is my Friday (or vice versa) and due to my busy school schedule, I may not start it up so fast. And number three, the last one~

The events here are eight years after Sunwing Academy, so yes. (Kaila never graduated in the RP :cry: instead she became a teacher forevaa!)

Everyone is ACCEPTED, but could you please lengthen your history before I start the roleplay?

I will let the Roleplay go, when everyone joining has a history of two paragraphs each with more than five sentences. (Sorry, I just want to make sure that I give you a Pokemon to match the history of the character.)

[hr][/hr]

Full Name: Weizarblitz R.(ust) Fauxpass (pronounced Fao-w Pass)
Nickname: Weia
Alias: “Glitch”

Age: 16 (she thinks so, but she really doesn’t know her real name)
Hometown & Region: Saffron City, Kanto

Likes: Messing with others, fixing machines, creating musicboxes in her spare time
Dislikes: Being called an experiment/girl, boys who are ‘disrespectful’
Fears: Being destroyed by society for her very hidden past (which is not so hidden anymore :sad: )
Dreams: To be able to become a normal human like everyone else.

Family: None are stated in her memory, but she has visions of a lady in a torn-apart, black wedding dress, who she believes is her mother.
Crush/Relationship: None [Open]

Reason for attending: Due to the mechanical domain of the Right side of Nimegas, she came to achieve her goals to become human.

Appearance:
Personality: A bit of a Tsundere (a girl who plays hard-to-get), crazy (in a playful way), over-energetic, socially-awkward.
History: An almost-aborted child who was used as a test subject for the Porygon project to test if humans could also travel freely through cyber space, she had a chance of success, but knowing she was an orphan, she ran away. She became socially-awkward due to this and a bit problematic around others, though she found friends, they easily left her due to her vast amount of problems. She wishes to solve these problems and looks for multiple mechanical facilities. She is a bit tomboy-ish, and knows how to do well with rough-and-tumble. This really feisty girl can do hand-to-hand combat without a simple flinch. Though this attitude she easily cries over a single splinter and has a fear of sharp, pointy objects, or anything that touches her on the wrists or shoulders (it is not understood, even by her, why she hates people touching her shoulders.).

To the people she likes (whether her crush or bestfriends) she has a tendency to call her ‘rude’ or any other names to annoy them. But easily blushes when her crush touches her by a bit (sometimes she overreacts about these facts.). She is as-tough-as-nails and can get through any problem. She is a bit of a prankster, and likes to trick anyone as much as she can. The girl, since affected by Porygon DNA, has the ability to warp her cells and warp to any place close to her at least 28 inches away (she can do this simultaneously, but it tires her.) This is an ability that can help her in many situations, and uses these for pranks and getting out of trouble.

Other:

Weia’s Pokemon:

Info:
The Pokemon was raised in the hands of Argen. It was mostly used as a Kamikaze and can be a real pain because it still holds the pleasure of exploding at random times. The Pokemon is a hard-head, literally and metaphorically.

Theme Song: Sweet Devil

LOL, I love to change:3 I’ll probably be a Licky soon. But Bulbasaur was my favourite!~ And he might know because he browsed the forums before he made an account. That, or two other possibilities: One, he might be am old member who’s seen me before. Two, he’s a stalker xD

Hai:) Nice to see a new face:)[/quote]

Lol, I browsed the forums for two months before I actually joined the game or the forums, I just thought it would be nice to get a look around first…

Did you know Post12346 spammed in his old shop?

“lard nuggets” Gross!

P.S. Actually lard is bacon fat…

/off-topic

I changed my history a bit, it’s as long as I could make it.:3

If you happened to notice, I made my crush be this character, If you dont think you would want to do that in RP i can do something else…

Edited a little. I’ll make it longer later. c:

When shall da RP start? I extended my history, and all the others did too…

Everyone needs at least two paragraphs, and the paragraphs must be five sentences each. (As Maxima said)

Mine is one paragraph, 8 sentences, and I could not think of anything else to put, I figured that would be good…

Two more sentences and putting a separation somewhere through there would be perfect… Actually JUST now I thought of 2 more to put, and I know a space exactly inbetween where I could separate it! Thxs reddy! c: (even though idk how chu helped… XD no offence!)