Pokemon Scarlet: The Story

Hallo guys, Sonic’s the name, speeds my game. Anyways, I felt like doing a little story of a new thing I called ‘‘Pokemon Scarlet: The Story’’. I thought this would be a good Role Play at first, but now I found out that it could be a story of it as well. Anyways, let’s get started.

Chapter One: The Undiscovered.

‘‘Hunh… w-where am I…’’ I open my eyes, and I am lying on a beach, with my face pointing towards the beautiful sky. I lift my head up slowly and carefully. I glance around the beautiful landscape around me. I get up, and I notice that I… feel a little different. I walk around, wondering where I was. I saw a sign, it said that I am in ‘‘Sunnyshore Beach’’. ‘‘T-That name… it sounds like I have heard of it… but where?’’ I walk next to the water, that had just the tiny waves. I bend down and stared into the water. And I could not believe what I had turned too. ‘‘WAAH! W-Why am I… a Totodile!? This must be a dream! It must be!’’ I started running around, panicking. After stopping and wondering what has happened, I heard shouts in the distance… it sounded like trouble. I ran as fast as possible to the shouts, and I saw a Ralts in trouble. It was getting attacked by some Krabbys. I ran infront of the Ralts, and scared them away somehow. ‘‘Hey! You saved me! What’s your name?’’ Asked the Ralts in a timid voice. ‘‘M-My name? Oh yes, my name is Splashy… nice too meet you.’’ I said in a scared voice. ‘‘Well, Splashy, thank you so much for saving me, I owe you one. My name is Psyche. Anyways, I better get going. Good bye Splashy!’’ I waved at Ralts, whilst thinking of what to do next. I decided that I should explore for a little, too see if that gives me any idea of what’s happened.

That’s all for Chapter One guys. Chapter Two will be on it’s way shortly~

Oooh. Cool. But here’s something that Agunimon told me as a reply to the first fanfic I wrote…

After dialogue, you need to start on a new line, but there are some exceptions… For example…

Red saw Celeste. “Hello!”

“Hello,” Celeste replied.

Or…

“Hello!” Red said.

Celeste replied. “Hello.”

“It"s a nice day today, isn"t it? I like it,” Red said.

Good story, but remember as you write to not be afraid of details. Story writing, as with most good things in life, can be best described through a Sammich metaphor: It is fine on its own, but it is much better if you add in some extra stuff. In any case I’ll be back someday to see how the story is coming along.

Hmm, thanks for the help guys. I’ll get on it after school today. Thanks again. UNDER CONSTRUCTION