Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke Challange!

Hi everyone :0 It"s me Mikey57, but I think a good bunch of you know that. Anyway, most of you who decide to read this will be wondering “why is this guy here posting in THIS topic?!”. Well that"s a good question…I guess. Anyway, back to the main topic! Yes, I"m going to be doing my first actual Nuzlocke! and why not start by doing a Pokemon Soul Silver Nuzlocke Challange! I"ve seen the Nuzlocke"s that the people have done on here, and good luck on your challenges!

But uh yeah, it"s time for…THE RULES. Oh man, rules bro, RULES D: Well anyways, to the people who do not actually know what a Nuzlocke challenge is, read in the spoiler below! if you do, then great job!

Rule Number ONE: If a Pokemon faints, it"s uh…sleeping. yeah sleeping :D. Nah not really. IT DIES!! D: No revives or anything special like that…just…RIP.

Rule Number TWO: First Pokemon, MUST. CATCH. The rule that a lot of people get frustrated on. The first Pokemon you run into an new route/cave/water, whatever it is, is the ONLY thing you can catch. Like, lets say i"m on route one and I find a Pidgey, I can only catch THAT Pidgey, nothing else on that route. But the next route? same rule.

Rule Number THREE: EVERYPOKEMONMUSTBENICKNAMED. Nicknames, yeah, forceful isn"t it? The reason being is due to the fact if your pokemon dies, it dies! so you want to treasure your Pokemon that you have D: give them a name cause you never know when…yeah…MOVING ON~

The OPTIONAL Rules:

Rule Number FOUR: Now this is an optional rule for Nuzlockes, I"m ruling the dupes rule. Dupes rule you say? why yes, this means I can get freebies on certain encounters. Like, if I run into a Pidgeotto on a route when I already had a Pidgey or something, I can skip that encounter and find a different Pokemon that I have not caught before! I love this rule because it brings out the diversity in Pokemon choices and whatnot, again, this is an OPTIONAL RULE.

Rule Number FIVE (too many rules D:): Shiny Pokemon. You may catch it if you want since its EXTREMELY rare and whatnot (again optional rule)

So without further waiting! The challenge will BEGIN!…when I open my DS tomorrow :D, stay tuned and watch for updates! (and no Luli, this isn"t a Nuzlocke race thing with multiple people >:c but you all are more than welcome to play along if you want :0)

[spoilerPart 1: The Journey Begins! 1/5/2013:3634df9p]Well like, Nuzlocke time!

Ohey Professor Oak, how you doin? :v Oh, you have a Marill? So does my annoying neighbor!..moving on

Boy or Girl? Boy.

Name? Why it will be Mikey of course!

…Am I ready?

Does that answer your question? >:c

(Now at home) derderder, got a Wii and TV, who NEEDS Pokemon?! :0…Lyraaaa, why you send me words D:< darn spam! Meh goes downstairs Well DUH im awake D:<…Lyra was here? help .-. i"m not here…Why would she play hide-and-seek IN our house?! D:< Mom stop letting strangers in! Oh Elm was looking for me? Cewl I"ll go over and chat.

Ohey my bag, why thanks mom :0 ohey trainer card? cool now th- ohey I can save now >:D…and edit options…derp. sets text to fast .-. now then…OH GOD MARILL GO AWAY! ITS RABID D:< LYRA DANG IT HOW MANY TIM- DON"T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME MISSY! D:< bah whatever…ohey random red headed kid :v sup? OW HE HIT ME!!! ;~; jerk! whatever, going into the lab D:<…Ohai, what did you need me for? :v FREE POKEMON?! ALRIGHT NOW WE"RE TALKING!! Mr. Pokemon? You want ME to go out there in the wild with rabid weedles and stuff?! IM ONLY LIKE, 10 IN THIS GAME!! D:< afiohapio whatever, pokemon picking time…

Hurdurdur, Totodile time >:D I"m gonna name you Alex :v…well as long as this ting doesn"t bite my leg while walking, I think this is fine…IM WATCHING YOU ALEX D:< Ohey potions cool, free things are always nice! :v…Well time to grind and whatnot, next udpate will be when it"s time to fight…someone :0 stay tuned!

[/details]

Nuzlocked are always fun.

Wish you bests of luck because you’ll need it. Especially if a VERY treasured pokemon will die.
My poor Psyduck :c

Thank you ;0 I just hope I find Aipom…hurhurfun. Anyway, keep watching for updates, I WILL have one tonight :v…stay tuned

Never tried using one but I heard their speed and attack are good, right?

Why yes, you heard right :v

Well then, good luck on getting one.~