Pokemon: Sunwing Academy (Sign Up)

If you want I can switch a Drilbur for Pichu?[/quote]

Sure, I suppose. I feel like I’m practically begging right now, sorry >.>

EDIT: Curious, but do the pokemon in this RP talk or not? Probably a stupid question, but just wanted to clarify.

OTL… Buneary.
Ohwell. How do you add pokemon sprites? :u

It’s fine. ^^;

OTL?

I use the Bulbapedia page, choose the Pokemon, click the sprite then click it again until the only thing in the browser is the picture. After that I copy the URL then [img]PASTE IT INTO THIS THING[ /img]

It’s fine. ^^;

OTL?

I use the Bulbapedia page, choose the Pokemon, click the sprite then click it again until the only thing in the browser is the picture. After that I copy the URL then [img]PASTE IT INTO THIS THING[ /img][/quote]

OTL means something along the lines of disappointment. Dunno what each letter stands for, but that’s what I’m thinking.

OTL is someone getting on their knees, O being the head, T being the body/arms, and L being the legs. It’s supposed to be a sign of disappointment.

Oh yeah, can Pokemon in this RP talk or not? Sorry for the stupid question, just wanted to clarify.

I would assume no, unless it’s a psychic type pokemon that knows telepathy.

o-o Yukito’s Seel doesn’t have a Maximum Link Percentage…

Sorry. x.x It’s 04:35 and I haven’t slept yet. xD If I recall, he’s a water trainer, so 70%

I see. Sorry. ^^; Random Generator.

Not unless it has telepathy or is a special case like Meowth…but no they don’t. xD
Then again, they do have their own language.
[spoilerBlake Ratchet:3nebnkrc]Name: [you choose]
Nickname: [you choose]

Species: Drilbur
Ability: Sand Rush - Boosts the Pokémon"s Speed in a sandstorm.
Moveset: Crush Claw, Rapid Spin, Scratch, Mud Sport.
Maximum Link Percentage: 70%
Personality: [too lazy, you pick something. xD]

[/details]

:D WHOOP WHOOP! That’s the sound of da police!
I’m looking forward to it Ribbon.

This is busy. ._. Lol.
Anyway, now that everyone has their Pokemon sorted out, I’m going to go ahead and open the RP.

[sub]Hmm…I want to join, but it just seems too hectic to me right now.
I don"t know.
Sobs.
I may join, not sure. I"ll think about it uvu[/sub]

Aww, well, there’s always a few spaces in case you do decide to join us. c:

lol @ my personality pick

Thanks, but I’ll be sure to catch some pokes so my team isn’t consistently Steel Types. Maybe.

Lol, yeah. Too tired to be creative.

Hey guys. I think I’m going to drop out of the RP. x.x; I’m way too behind and catching up will probably take a super long post that no one will read. Maybe next time.

Mm. Yeah. I think we can do it in PMs. It’ll keep the RP Thread a bit cleaner. 8D

Ok. I have to go soon unfortunately. :C

…I didn’t read this before I posted. D: Facedesk

That’s fine. xD

I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to drop out of this role-play. . . I’ve been getting too distracted lately to keep up to date with what’s going on in the rp. . .

Aww. Okay. :c Thanks for letting me know though.