Pokemon X and Y - What you think needs improvement?

The game overall was fine.
We just had major improvements,and im sure there are people not happy about the new Pokemon.
I just wanted to say:This is our first Pokemon game on the 3DS.Gamefreak will surely improve it.
I enjoyed the story(it wasn’t really short,lasted 40 hours for me),the graphics and the battling.
The only thing that bothered me was the clothing you can buy.It just seemed way too casual for me, especially the clothing for the male character.They could at least give us a trenchcoat like the female character.
Eh…I guess im going way too far with the customization, I think I should end here. :D

Yeah. When people are saying that its’ to short, maybe it is! But it probably won’t be for me when I get it… it takes me forever to do a Pokemon game. :d It took me 73 hours to complete Pokemon Platinum. :/ (Note I was level 70+ when I did the elite four)

Yay more Pokemon X and Y Topics! o3o
Erm yeah… got a bit to say. So, like everybody has been saying… THE STORYLINE IS TO SHORT AUIDFKSUIKDS ahem. Yeah, the storyline to me is really short. Also thought the champion could use a little ‘oomph’ into it. Thought it could be a little harder.

I agree. The Champion was too easy. Her only Pokemon that gave me a tiny bit of trouble was her Gardevior. Mine kicked its butt though hehe >:D

I was actually just stalking through the Mega Pokemon stats… and uh… don’t you think there stats are just too high? O3O The stats are mental!