Pokemon X and Y - What you think needs improvement?

Hey guys. :3 So yeah, this topic is about your opinions and what should be added on Pokemon X and Y. I’ll start:

Fennekin. Okay, Fennekin just looks amazing. Then it’s first evolution is even better, until it’s last evolution… which just… meeeh… doesn’t really fit in my opinion. I think they should of just stuck with the fox design. I mean sure, Chespin’s evolution ain’t matching with what Chespin really is, but it looks cool, and that’s what a lot of people like.

So yeah, what do you think should of been added?

Fennekin’s evolution… Its like gardevoir and fennekin mixed. What else…
Ooh ooh fairy type, quite overpowered in my opinion, I beat the elite four with just sylveon, no items except the o-power pp restore level 1.
Whut else… Ooh ooh- Nah, I forgot. WAIT YESH I KNOOOWWW, how easy and quick it was to beat the game ;-;
I forgot what else.

the beta testers didn’t really do a good job.
storyline is great, pokemon are great (expect a few designs like magical flying keys…)
truthfully PokemonComany should have kept the game a tad longer.

Theres some bugs in it like the save glitch.
the streets highlighted in blue are the ones that have the glitch

this is a major bug I advise not saving In the blue, and buildings are not affected by this it seems.
yes it is luminose city

I like the game, just I wish the Lag issues were fixed up and more to do in the Post-game.

Hearing some pretty good news. o: Though i’m about to spill the beans about some rumours…
Apparently, I can’t remember the name of the place, but if you save it or something like that, it destroys the whole game and won’t let you play. (also heard from Ezza, that it has been proven, but I dunno.)
If you know what I mean, mind trying to say it more clearer than me? Didn’t really know all of the details and stuff.

Because it was a world wide release, there were no players in Japan to catch the bugs. It’s where you save in Lumiose City and your game freezes. You can’t do anything but restart. A patch should be done soon, though.

Because it was a world wide release, there were no players in Japan to catch the bugs. It’s where you save in Lumiose City and your game freezes. You can’t do anything but restart. A patch should be done soon, though.[/quote]
Ahh, thanks. o: I think they should of fixed it before they released it really. (unless they never knew about it)…
How far is it through the game?

The games awesome overall, I got used to moving with the Circle pad thingy. Until they AUTOMATICALLY PUT ROLLERSKATES IN. The fact that I couldn’t take them off, really REALLY bugged me, like seriously! I couldn’t control those things! But yeah, still a great game. :3

But slightly unfair for Froakie users. As soon as his final evolution came, literally everything was super effective against him. -.- And with the new Fairy Types, it gave him even more vulnerability. I still love him <3

Because it was a world wide release, there were no players in Japan to catch the bugs. It’s where you save in Lumiose City and your game freezes. You can’t do anything but restart. A patch should be done soon, though.[/quote]
Ahh, thanks. o: I think they should of fixed it before they released it really. (unless they never knew about it)…
How far is it through the game?[/quote]

o: If you’re talking about Lumiose City, it comes pretty early.

._. What saddens me is that they haven’t patched it yet. They must know about it by now, I mean it’s worldwide. o-o

I find it pretty nice. Walk with the D-Pad. Skate with the Circle thing. It’s pretty convenient that I don’t need to register the Roller Skates!

Nintendo has promised to fix the glitch and restore lost data, you know! They do know about it, and are working towards a solution. Patches aren’t instantaneous.

You could just use the dowsing Machine to walk normally :p just have it registered. However I do wish the rollerskates at least had a toggle on and off like the Exp Share does…

Well… at least they know about it and going to fix it asap. :P

I think it’s an awesome game, though I do wish they had made it longer. I completed it within two days and beat the elite four with just Guardivoir.
I have completed the game 4 times now and it’s getting boring. If they could, they should update it so you have more to do in the post game.

I keep getting comments about it being a little short… a couple of friends from school told me that it should be longer as well… that’s a shame. :/ Oh well, apparently it’s voted the best game, so I’m happy. ^^

I still rate HeartGold/SoulSilver to be the best games. That’s just me though.

Hmm… I liked them games as well. My second would Gen 4 though. But you get so many cool Pokemon on Heart Gold and Soul Silver, along that one of my favourite Pokemon Lugia. But training was just so hard. :/

You could just use the dowsing Machine to walk normally :p just have it registered. However I do wish the rollerskates at least had a toggle on and off like the Exp Share does…[/quote]

Yeeah a toggle on and off! That’s what it needs! ^_^… And yush, the Dowsing Machine is very useful now xD

I guess Agunimon is right… I get scared everytime i’m in Lumiose city now, just because a glitched up taxi might come and hit me. q.q

Nerf Oblivion Wing Please…

You could just use the dowsing Machine to walk normally :p just have it registered. However I do wish the rollerskates at least had a toggle on and off like the Exp Share does…[/quote]

Yeeah a toggle on and off! That’s what it needs! ^_^… And yush, the Dowsing Machine is very useful now xD

I guess Agunimon is right… I get scared everytime i’m in Lumiose city now, just because a glitched up taxi might come and hit me. q.q

Nerf Oblivion Wing Please…[/quote]
You could use the d-pad (I think that’s what it’s called) to not use the rollerskates.

I honestly liked the gap between gyms 1 and 2, but 3 and beyond were just so short. The gap between 7 and 8 was your typical ‘get rid of the evil team’ thing we’ve had since gen 3 I believe.

I kind of wish the ‘relationship’ with Shauna (If you’re a guy. I think its with Calem if you’re a girl.) went somewhere. After the little wonderfrou scene at the pafarm palace, no more hints at all. I was kind of disappointed. Shauna is adorable darn it. >:C

Greninja gaining the Dark type, honestly? It hurt it. The only real useful dark move for it is Dark Pulse, but Surf is still better, unless you’re the risky type and like going for Water Shuriken which can potentially do a bit more barring crits. Chesnaut just ruined the Chespin line for me, Delphox follows suit.

But overall, It was a nice game. I love the fantastic choice of pokemon in the game.

Pokemon amie was a nice addition, didn’t use it much, but getting additional exp, the chance of living a would be KO (helpful for nuzlockes.) along with shrugging off status effects is nice.

Super training is an ARCEUSSEND. Seriously, I really hope they bring it back in later games.

You do know that Greninja’s hidden ability is Protean, thus making it get STAB and change to the type of the attack that it’s using, right? It essentially gives him multiple STAB options and would probably make him OU.

Unless this is for ingame, then sorry.

Yes, I know. But what I said is based on my experience with greninja ingame.