Pokemon... Z Theory. Team Flare.

Hey guys, I have a come up with a theory for a possible storyline in a sequel to X and Y. (Z)
(X and Y are referring to the axis, X- Width, Y- Height, Z- Depth, and being the first 3d Pokemon games, surely they will have all 3, x, y, z…? If they don’t make Z, then this series will be referring to a 2d game.)

Anyway, to the main suggestion. (It is in a spoiler because there are X and Y spoilers inside!!)

At the end of the X and Y main plot, Lysandre is lost in the rubble of the ultimate weapon, his whereabouts are unknown if he did survive. And Team Flare supposedly disbanded.
The holocaster was made by Lysandre, and Malva of the Elite four hosts the broadcasts, hence, working for Team Flare.
When you approach her in the Pokemon League, she states “I"m burning up with my hatred for you, runt!” And after she is defeated by the player she says “Oooh, you wicked little Trainer!” and “You"re so amusing that I just want to burn you up where you stand! But I"ll let you live…
Not to mention she is obviously a trainer of fire type Pokemon, the same as Team Flare members.

So, we have a member of Team Flare, whom trains fire type pokemon, and hates the player for destroying their team.

Perhaps Malva returns in Pokemon Z, to reform Team Flare, and exact her revenge.

You need one more post to get a free giratina

I agree with your theory i mean what purpose does Zygarde have in XY and why does its name begin with Z which comes after X and Y it might be like diamond pearl and platinum again

Yes, I agree!
However, I saw the word “Team Flare.”
The worst villains ever to be made on Pokemon!
Anyways, I think that Zygarde should have a purpose, like it"s own movie like Giratina.
But meh. Pokemon. Straaaange things happen!

Your suggestion is pretty good, but I have my disputes. I’ll put it in spoilers as well for my doubts.

Despite the fact that Malva was part of Team Flare, she did mention that, in one of the Looker missions, Team Flare was, in fact, broken up and that Xerosic was tarnishing the Team Flare honor with his ongoing project with the Expansion Suit. That does give the point that she respects the hero of X/Y, even with her playful taunts against him/her. So, even though she does threaten the hero, she doesn"t really mean it. She does nothing to stop you from disbanding Team Flare. Also, it"s mentioned after you defeat Lysandre, the machine that spied on people"s Holocaster transmissions were stopped. Yes, Malva will probably return in Pokémon Z, but as an Elite Four member only.

Assuming you"re thinking that Z will take place sometime after X&Y"s plot, the plot may be with either Team Flare or a completely different team (because they may try something new). Since Zygarde appears when the ecosystem is broken (according to his PokéDex), we can safely assume that the antagonist team will attempt to destroy the ecosystem to summon Zygarde and use its power to create a new world for themselves (or destroy it). If it"s like the sequels of Pokémon Emerald and Platinum, then I predict that Lysandre will try to use both Xerneas"s and Yvetal"s power to use the ultimate weapon, being ultimately stopped by Zygarde before being able to use it.

Those are my thoughts. Sorry to pick at the holes, but those are what I observed.

I certainly doubt the theory im about to suggest but maybe more xy villians could be released such as one with siebold as the leader but the zygarde ecosystem theory would be a great earth day movie

I like the theory’s guys. It took me about a month after playing to realise Malva was broadcasting the Holocaster (shame!)

I have a theory I will mention regarding the layout of the sixth generation, in the meanwhile check out this interesting fan made Pokemon Z concept which wad talked about on the PMU Podcast not that long ago. http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Z.