Possible Use of White Flute (Have White Flute Bring Already Spawned Enemies to Used location.)

This item currently servers no purpose, and is completely functionless.
People speculate that it serving as an “Infinite Honey” would cause harm to the economy and training in general.
This post proposes altering it to function similarly to beat up, and rollcall orbs, and bring a singular already pre-existing enemy (and won’t function if none.) to either the room of the player or adjacent to which is, in my opinion, a reasonable utilization of the items pre-existing description.
I would like to hear other peoples opinions and suggestions on the matter, I feel like it would be a shame just to outright delete the item, and could be used to enhance the gameplay, especially since people just wait to find a “perfect honey floor” combined with honey I feel like it would not make training easier, but based less on rng to find a “perfect honey floor” and more the amount of honey, and strength of player or party. It is my opinion that its implication will make training overall less stressful, and utilize a forgotten item. Have a good day everyone!

out of votes so :+1: +1 from

1 Like

I think it should bring either every enemy or one room’s enemies, but then I have to escape from Beat Up a l o t in Mt. Moon.

2 Likes

In canon games works as honey. It’ll be better if that’s the case, and also, make even smoother shiny hunt.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know it works like honey in game, and I and others speculate that is why it hasn’t been implemented, for obvious reasons it would like become the most desired item in the game that way. Both Shiny hunters and those who train would need it, it would also destroy the honey economy, I could also see it used to grief if it was infinite honey. Like I said before this is the only implication I can see where it strictly follows the description well also being balanced.

1 Like

Well, it can be also MORE balanced if this type of items becomes RANK Exclusive like other items does already (Considering that you need rock climb to access to that dungeon and be high leveled enough to get through and lf lord RNG is merciful with ending box.), and that could prevent people who hasn’t been there or even inexperienced people abuse of it (As an example of the canon game, you get the item in late game).

3 Likes

That’s an interesting idea, I think it should wait till Mission Board: Linear Progression is implemented if it will be ranked based. Other than that I think that sounds like it could work very well with it.

1 Like

Agree. But first, let give staff team the time to consider it and do what they are working on already. May be quite off topic but… certain items could be nerfed pretty fine with Rank Limitations.

2 Likes