Power of Friendship>>>>

Here’s another few thoughts that came into mind…

I was thinking it would be nice to be able to see your friend’s location or even their profile showing up when you click on their name in the friend’s list
Another thing I wanna add is being able to trade or sell Pokemon Gifts only to friends only you have added and ofcourse they have to be added to you aswell since some people do not want Pokemon Gifts droppable/tradeable in the first place which is kind of weird from them but okay. I can’t see why in their perspective but atleast something has to be done with this item.
While we are still on the friend’s topic although what I’m about to suggest is something similiar and that is having a very small increase to recovery rate for HP the more players in the party. A lot can be said on this with some calculation but I am not about that math life so skipping that, I think this would encourage more parties of 3 or 4 to be formed for training runs and etc. You can call this broken or say parties of 4 are very common every but I still think to this day… Power of friendship needs some kind of addition or buff to level and tear down dungeons to live up to the title.

Moving on from the friendship stuff, there’s one more thing I would like in the game and that is being able to return to the entrance of the dungeon after completing, I cannot stress this enough from teleporting to town or whatever the heck the dungeon sends me after completing it. I’ll allow it if i’m doing missions but other than that, I wish to be continuing the dungeon repeatedly after completing… either shiny hunting, training or hunting an item. This would benefit many players from doing their daily things on PMU also saving time and energy from walking a long route over and over again with or without HMs. don’t bring saved spawn points in rest houses.
I would like to hear what some players think of this.
Thank you!
-Kyo

For the first part: That would be cool,but there is still the chance someone would only do that so they can spam other players so it might work better if it was a "once a day"or like where you can only do it for that player once every in game time cycle or something.

Secondly:I agree some kind of way to turn back around would be nice but remember the point of mystery dungeons is that they are different each time you enter,and In this case when you exit as well so it would be the same as entering the dungeon again.

1 Like

power of anime protagonist i mean friendship is op indeed :magikarppog:

2 Likes