Private Messaging System

So, one thing that has always bothered me about PMU is the private messaging system. I feel like it hasn’t been given a lot of love, and can be a bit confusing to newer players in the game.

I’m also positive that all of us have experienced trying to read a PM we received but a very busy global chat had made it difficult.

My suggestion is to simply give it its own user interface. There is space to add a private messaging tab in the current UI. I have created my own simulation of how I feel a good new private messaging system could go, however there are a few things to note:

1. The game is currently crashed so I could not get my own screenshot of the game, so I just nabbed someones and I forgot where it was from.
  2. I have censored their screenshot with a screenshot from Call of Duty, for privacy of the OP.

I feel this will not be too difficult, and most of the code to do so is already in the game with the exception of separating each PM by username.

This would also make it easier for our neurodivergent players, as the message will stay still while reading it.

I Think is a very good feature

1 Like