probably goin to not even get something reporting staff

i have put together a mashed up collage of the situation i had to deal with

i feel as if the staff shown here has handled the situation very poorly

once again i am aware of my bad reputation here. ive been muted for other reasons before but in this case i feel like i didnt violate any of the rules and i was just punished for actually trying to talk something over with the moderator

i really feel like this is some form of tyranny taking effect

do the higher ups really believe that this was the correct
way to handle the situation?

“ill come to your house and stab you”

That should have been something like a permamute since it was a threat. Someone else I know made a threat similar to that and were muted for a fair length of time, the “moderator” also didn’t give a reason for your mute so I find that unfair.

Some would say that some moderators would do something different in this situation. There really is no need for difference in this case. You said something that shouldn’t have provoked the moderator yet you were muted and the moderator should have recognized the nature of the threat and done more than just give a warning.

One big issue is the you don’t have the complete screenshots of the entire conversation. You are manipulating the information to make yourself look like you didn’t do anything wrong.

I gave Pokeboy one warning about the Stab threat and he did not continue it. And threats can be counted as a serious crime, but we can only pick up so much through text. In between the shredded pieces of the incomplete conversation you started to continue provoking Pokeboy into more trouble. I don’t think people should have a second chance since people do get pretty rash and say things they don’t mean to. You continue to persist on how he should be punished even though he hasn’t said any other stab threats.

The reason I muted you for 10 minutes is that you were causing more unneeded noise by re-kindling the arguments with Pokeboy.

The reason I muted Gastore without warning is because I had players pming me how uncomfortable global chat was getting. Some players in global were expressing their discomfort within the whole conversation.
I feel peace in a chat is more important that one since remark of anger from a player who couldn’t control themself.

I’ll consider on the valid points you and What had made for the subject in order to make my modding more better.
Next time please include everything than to completely make me and Poke the only people who made mistakes.