Red Moon Spring

For those that don’t know, RMS is a secret room in Loch Lenile Cavern found on floors 10 - 20. During the Night time, this is where players revive fossils.

Myself and others have realized that RMS is a bit too rare. Personally, I don’t remember RMS having such a low spawn rate. It also doesn’t help how people may have multiple fossils, and have to find this rare room each time to revive each one.

Ultimately, RMS could use a spawn rate increase.

i wouldn’t say its too rare considering fossil mons are basically the end game of pmu sorta but in the end you can always just get unlucky? :frowning:

2 Likes

I agree that they are part of PMU’s endgame content. In my opinion, players already go through the trouble of obtaining the fossils. Then, they will have to search for this room each time to revive a single one. It just seems inconvenient.

This may be solved by increasing the room’s spawn rate.

2 Likes

i don’t think the red moon spring is unreasonably hard to find.

perhaps you have just been unlucky?

2 Likes

I agree with Festivo, I never felt that RMS was unreasonable. I’ve ran LLC plenty of times to train my Parasect and found it quite often and that was without stepping on every single individual tile.

Maybe use sticks or something to mark rooms you’ve already searched through, just drop it down in the center after you cleared it.

As for the multiple fossil thing, I again think that’s fine. RMS isn’t that difficult to find so being able to use it once isn’t too much of an issue. Maybe it was stealth changed recently but I honestly doubt that.

3 Likes

i ussually just grab a party and we leave 1poke/or as stormy suggested sticks and almost always have found on first try so :frowning:

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen being said by others and myself, something may have happened to the RMS spawn rate.

Yesterday for instance, I did 5 runs until I found a room. Could be something to look into.

2 Likes

What if a there was an alternative way to enter red moon springs besides the dungeon? Like after your first fossil revive there was a shortcut.

3 Likes