reporting

idk where to put things to report ppl but here

Maybe you should tell what all of this was about first…
I mean he said you can call me noob…which means you probably started this argument by insulting the guy by calling him a noob…

In the support forums there is a thing called report user. You should tell the person it is against the rules,and if they keep cursing report.

(le random post)
-lol random look at the screenshot-
“Sheryl has joined Pokemon Mystery Universe” [lol its me]

anyways,
what make him all angry and stuff? :/

and as willi said, theres a report user on the support section

Well FIRST! This is in the wrong spot.
If your one who started it, and then he swore to you, you’re as guilty as the swearer for starting it. Adding a story may be useful so staff can figure out what all happened.

As lman said this IS in the WRONG spot.
Reports go here: viewforum.php?f=54

And as Pachi said you calling him a noob was probably the start of this argument
but all in general he should have not swore.

Also put the image in spoiler

[details]
 HERE [ /spoiler]

i suggest when some insults u, tell them to stop, they insult u again call a staff member and say their annoying u.
there a event in a house i was in and my friend was editing the house, someone random dude appeared and started running around. my friend says “stop im mapping the house” then the dude goes “dummy! ur not a mapper”
i said “whatever she editing stop insulting its rude” then he goes again “he is stupid u cant map a house dummy”
he kept saying stupid, until haya came and he even admitted calling my friend stupid, he was warned though ;/

i did not start it he was insulting my friend i asked him to stop he cursed me i told him not to curse then he said idc then i called him noob he cursed again (as shown) and that’s when i reported him (also i know it doesnt go here thats y i put the caption up top

The time you reported was two months ago.

You’re now explaining what the problem was…

You STILL called him a ‘noob.’ But you don’t have the proof to make that your claim the he swore before that. You also admitted that you DID call him a noob. Your still as guilty.

Also:

Most screenshots arent visible to people. Staff decides which one are supposed to be. Imagine someone who did not know that word, saw that.
They’d learn a whole new Vocabulary.
They’d look it up on Google and maybe think it cool to swear…

This will be taken care of, thank you for the report.
When making a report user topic, make sure you put you screenie in a spoiler if they include curse words. And ten make sure you explain the situation.
Since this is being dealt with. -locks-

I know its late but AngelRoxas didn’t call that guy a noob neither did i or BuddyWuddy but ofcourse i was there in my house editing and i saw it