Request Kick

we’ve all been randomly disconnected and then seen that horrid message “you are already playing”, I suggested adding a button next to the log in button that either kicks all your profiles or messages online staff to do so. not sure if this is doable but it definintly needs done at some point

or just add a discord channel that notifies staff and they add a check mark when done :pikaderp:

a discord channel that pings staff? isn’t that the support channel?

i think what qualia is asking for is a method to do that from the game itself rather then going to discord for it

1 Like

That’s a really bad solution for a fairly common issue that fixes itself in a few seconds…
Staff would likely take longer to forcefully disconnect you than YAAP going away…
(Besides he’s is asking for a way for the client to request a disconnect)

1 Like

the reason i suggested that is because they can’t add code… its been known for a decade now call my solution bad or whatever buts its the only thing they CAN do

Most of the time YAAPs are resolved in under a minute or only a couple of minutes. This doesn’t mean we won’t help out for YAAPs though - if its urgent we’ll do our best to help. ):

Majority of YAAPs are really brief though and majority of the time someone on the staff team won’t be able to get back to you until you’re back online. I’m not sure if we can implement a better option to handle inconvenient disconnects like these at the moment, but it would be cool to have something in the future. :pyukuthumbsup:

3 Likes