Return of Mystic the Absol

All Pokemon put into this picture belong to their respectful owners.

This is a sequel to my other story “Mystic the Absol”. I’d reccomend reading that so that you’ll know what happens in this story.

The link to Mystic the Absol can be found here: http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=8235

Characters:

Marusaki the Gardevoir
Mystic the Absol
Dark Shadows (Shadow) the Lucario
Pikablu the Pikachu
Luli the Mareep
Birdeh the Starly
Abby the Absol
Kevin the Gabite
Gavin the Ekans
Rick the Sableye
(Kaxite the Combusken and Alex the Charmeleon might make an appearance)
Bluey the Shinx
Nia the Absol
Bell the Chimecho, Archie the Sharpedo, and Blubber Ball the Walrein may make appearances as well)

All right, now that I got all of that out of the way, here comes the first chapter

Chapter 1
Marusaki walked through the streets of Grassroot Town collecting items to take with her on her exploration. This time, she was going to explore Tanren, a new land found by Pikablu and his friends. She had heard about three new dungeons, a whole new city, and new places to be explored there and she didn’t want to wait!

She left the town and wandered over to the place where Mt. Barricade was. She looked in front of a giant rock in front of her, it couldn’t be broken and she couldn’t walk around.

Suddenly, the rock smashed, and she saw a team of four Pokemon behind it. She saw a Gabite, Ekans, Sableye, and an Absol. The Absol reminded her of someone she knew a long time ago.

“Thank you for destroying this rock. I don’t know Rock Smash, and I wouldn’t have been able to get through.” Marusaki explained.

The Gabite known as Kevin nodded, “No problem. I assume you’re going to Tanren?” He asked.

Marusaki nodded, “Yup. I’ve heard that Pikablu discovered it and wanted to check it out myself.”

“Well, be careful. It’s a bit dangerous beyond this point. But you’ll love the city.” Kevin explained to her. “Alright guys, let’s go.”

Behind him, his teammates followed, Abby the Absol, Rick the Sableye, and Gavin the Ekans. She waved to them and continued on her way to Tanren.

After getting through her first obstacle, a new dungeon, she made to the Outskirts of Tanren Town. She took her first step into the town and it was beautiful. The air was a lot cleaner than Grassroot Town, and a lot of Pokemon lived here.

She walked around the streets and noticed Pikablu, Luli, Birdeh, and Jinx talking to each other over at a table. She walked over and waved to them. Pikablu greeted her, and she sat next to him.

“Well, Marusaki, what’s your impression on Tanren?” Pikablu asked.
“It’s beautiful. It reminds me of the town in the Old Lands.” Marusaki replied.
“It’s a lot bigger than the old Tanren town.” Birdeh squawked back.

Thinking of the Old Lands made everybody think of the Absol they left behind there. How he had gone to Harmonic Tower and got into a lot of trouble. How they left him with Nia, an Absol that lived up by Mt. Moon.

“We’re sorry about Mystic, Maru, but it had to be done.” Luli said apologetically.
“He did say he’d be back eventually, though.” Jinx added trying to lift everyone’s moods.
“It’s okay, everyone, I’ve gotten over it. Mystic’s with Nia, and he’ll grow up with his kind. I just wish I could see him again.” Marusaki replied.

A silence fell over the Pokemon, and then Marusaki jumped up, “So what’re we waiting for? I came here to explore!” Marusaki yelled in excitement. Everyone nodded, and Pikablu asked her to follow him.

“I’ll show you around town, follow me.” Pikablu insisted with everyone following him.

Meanwhile, back in Grassroot Town, Kevin, the leader of Team Courage was at the mission board with his teammates. “Alright guys, which mission should we choose?” Kevin asked.

“Why not let Abby choose? She hasn’t chosen a mission in a while.” Rick replied.
Abby nodded and went up to the board. She skimmed through the missions and found one that interested her. She pointed at the board and chose it.

Kevin took it and began reading it. “Winden Forest, eh? Haven’t been there in a while.” Kevin said.
“Ssssssso letssss go!” Gavin exclaimed. With a nod, Kevin lead Team Courage off to Winden.

Using Rock Smash, they didn’t have to go through the dungeon, Winden Pass. Instead they had a shortcut right to Snow Basin Town. And there, Abby saw a Pokemon looking extremely confused. It was an Absol, and it looked a bit younger than her. She went up to it and nudged it.

“Are you okay, sir? You seem lost. Can we help you?” Abby asked politely.
“I’m trying to find my way to Grassroot Town, but I don’t know they way-.” He turned to Abby and looked shocked, “Wait… what’s your name?”

Abby hesitated and looked back at her team worriedly, then back at the Absol, “Abby… why?”
The other Absol looked at her and looked extremely happy, “Abby it’s me, your brother!”
Abby smiled, “No way!” She said leaping at him hugging him. “I though you died in that flood!”
“I thought you died!” Mystic replied.

Kevin walked up to Abby, “You know this Absol, Abby?”
“He’s my brother. Before I met you guys, I lived in the Old Lands with him and our parents, and like I’ve said before, there was a flood, and I thought he and my parents died.”

“So what’re you doing here? Why aren’t you back at Mt. Moon?” Abby asked.
“After we got separated, I forgot my way home, and somehow ended up near Grassroot town. A Gardevoir named Marusaki took care of me for a couple of days.”

Kevin’s eyes widened, “Was it that one Gardevoir I saw talking to that Sharpedo way back then? And the same one we just saw?” He thought to himself.

“I came back hoping to find her. I promised I’d come back once I got bigger and stronger.” He added.
“We can help you look for her after our mission. You can come with us, we’ve got a lot of catching up to do little brother.” Abby said.

“Actually, you don’t have to call me little brother anymore, I’ve got a name. It’s Mystic.” He explained.
“Alright, Mystic. Let’s go. C’mon guys.” Abby exclaimed running towards Winden Forest. Everyone followed her.

(sorry about a double post. It might happen frequently… :’: )

Ch. 2

After doing their mission, Team Courage brought Mystic back to Grassroot Town and he looked around excitedly trying to locate Marusaki.

“This is just as I remembered it!” Mystic said happily.
“I still can’t believe you went to Harmonic Tower, what’s the matter with you?” Abby said. She had brought up the story that he told her in Winden Forest.

Mystic laughed, “Yup, I was pretty stupid, huh?”

Mystic walked away from Abby and her team, “So any idea where Marusaki might be?” He called back to them.
“We saw her about an hour ago heading to Tanren.” Rick explained.
“Tanren!? You mean Tanren in the Old Lands!?” He asked sounding shocked.
“No, they discovered a new land to the Northeast of here and called it Tanren.” Kevin explained.
Mystic sighed in relief, and ran towards Mt. Barricade.
“Mystic? Where’re you going!?” Abby called out.
“I’m going to find Marusaki. See ya later Abby!” He said running out of town.

Abby sighed, “Some things about my brother never change. He’s always so eager to do stuff.”

Mystic finally came to the giant rock that Marusaki had been stuck at earlier that day. He tried squeezing around it, and slamming his body into it, but the rock wouldn’t budge.

“Do you need help?” Someone asked. Mystic turned around and noticed a Lucario standing there.
“I don’t know Rock Smash and can’t get through this.” Mystic explained.
The Lucario’s eyes widened having remembered Mystic, “Hey I know you, you’re Mystic.”
“You know me?” Mystic asked,
“Yeah, on your way back to the Old Lands, I was the one that talked to Marusaki before you guys left.”
“Oh, I remember you now!” Mystic exclaimed.
“My name is Dark Shadows, but you can call me Shadow for short. Pleased to meet you.” The Lucario explained, Mystic nodded.

“Alright, I’ll smash this rock for you, stand back.”
Mystic backed away from Shadow, and watched him smash the boulder with his bare hands.
“I assume you’re looking for Marusaki, correct?” Shadow asked. Mystic nodded again. “Well, then I’ll gladly take you to Tanren to look for her. It’s dangerous on the way there.” Shadow said.

“That’s exactly why I got stronger in the time I haven’t seen you guys. I’m a level 40 now, but I’d like the company.” Mystic replied.

As Mystic and Dark Shadows made their way towards Tanren City, Marusaki was just finishing up her tour around the new areas.

“Thanks for the tour Pikablu. I know I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, this place is amazing.” Marusaki said taking a glance around once more.

“It was my pleasure Maru. Hopefully we make bigger discoveries soon.” Pikablu replied.
“Me too. Well, I’m gonna head home, see you guys later.” Marusaki said walking away, waving to her friends.
Pikablu and the others waved back.

Before heading home, Marusaki stopped at the Traveler’s Inn just outside of Tanren City. Just as she went in, Shadows and Mystic walked by, heading up to the city.

Mystic looked around, mesmerized by the beauty of this new town. Dark Shadows noticed Pikablu and went over to him, Mystic following.

“Hey Pikablu.” Shadow said.
“Hello, Dark Shadows. Is there something I can do for you?” Pikablu asked.
“Have you seen Marusaki anywhere Pikablu?” Mystic asked.
Pikablu, as well as everyone else stared wide-eyed at Mystic.

“Mystic? You’re back?” Jinx asked.
“We told you specifically to stay put in the Old Lands…” Luli interrupted.
“You said until I got stronger, I’m a level forty now! Please, have you seen Marusaki?” Mystic asked again.

Pikablu looked at his friends, and they all nodded, “You just missed her, she left for Grassroot Town a few minutes ago.” Pikablu explained.

“REALLY!?” Mystic groaned and turned around, heading for Grassroot Town.
“Thank you.” Dark Shadows said. Pikablu nodded, waving to Dark Shadows.

Once again, the pair passed the Travelers Inn and Marusaki happened to come out at the same time as they passed. All three Pokemon colided and fell to the ground.

Marusaki rubbed her head, which had hit the ground hard, Dark Shadow’s helped her up, and Mystic shook off the hurt.
“Hello Marusaki.” Dark Shadows said.
“Oh hi. How have you been?” Marusaki asked.
“Can’t complain. Oh, and there’s someone you should see.” Dark Shadow’s backed away so Mystic was visible.
“An Absol?” Marusaki asked. “Wait … Mystic!?”
Mystic nodded, and braced himself for one of Marusaki’s tight hugs. But she knelt down and placed a hand on his back, petting him.

“Why’d you come back, Mystic? I missed you a lot and all, but why?” Marusaki asked.
“I told you, when I got big and strong, I’d come back and join your team! I’ve been sayin’ this all day, I’m level 40 now!” Mystic explained.
“You grew that much in just a month?” Marusaki asked, her eyes blinking confused.
“I wanted to come back to the New Lands. This place has so much to offer.” Mystic replied.
“But what about Nia?” Marusaki asked. She rememered that Absol her offered to take care of Mystic.
“She said it was a good idea for me to come. Please Marusaki, can I please join your team now? I promise I won’t be a burden!” He said.

Marusaki looked down at Mystic, and he looked up at her with pleading eyes.
“Alright, if you’re as strong as you say, you can join my team.” Marusaki said.
Mystic nodded, “Thank you, Marusaki. I promise I won’t let you down!”

With that, Marusaki and Mystic headed back to Grassroot Town, and Dark Shadows went on his way to Tanren City.

Don’t apologize. It’s allowed since not many people post on stories anyways. And if they do, it’s just a description of how they like the story, what could be fixed, etc. Anyways, I’m still editing your chapters, so look forward to a message soon!

Awesome! Thanks again for editing c: