RichardG's Youtube

Episode 10: Helping The Nerd and Entering The Wet Gym

Pokemon Revolution Online | Episode 11: The Aquatic Gym Leader and The Next Step

I have made a return to making PMU videos again. I have had some computer issues which gave me 2 options: record with no lag but extremely blurry videos or lag extremely while recording making in nearly impossible to do dungeons with hopes of good quality. I ended up doing some scans and got more RAM which took about a week of waiting for that. But, now that all that is resolved. it is time to continue with the PMU videos again and lets start off with one of the new dungeons.

the second of the two new dungeons has been uploaded. also i am hard at work getting ready for a dungeon guide here on the forums. most explanation in the video at the end.

I guess I’ll give Pokemon revolution a chance what server are you on though PRO red or PRO blue?

Red.

Originally it was one server, then it got split into 2 different servers - Red and Blue. You basically get a new account for each server. For example, he uses Blue for his videos, as do I. But my main account is on Red. :p

Thank you so I should play red then? :joy:

It doesn’t really matter what server you pick. However, if you want the server where basically everyone started on at first, then yes, pick Red.

i started playing on the red server and am very far there. The youtube file is on blue just so i didn’t have to make a new account.

Pokemon Revolution Online | Episode 12: A Vision of The Past

Pokemon Revolution Online | Episode 13: Entering Sinking Ship Anne

Pokemon Revolution Online | Episode 14: Training on the Sinking Ship Anne

Pokemon Revolution Online | Episode 15: Taking Care of Business on Sinking Ship Anne