Roleplay choices.

Hello.
I"m back from…whatever I was doing.

I spent a few hours today revising on my roleplays, spotting the flaws and correcting them. Now, I am in the mood to start one of these “corrected” roleplays. However, I cannot choose which one to do so I have decided to let you, the roleplayers decide.

There are 5 options to choose from, and your own if you so wish.
The options will be explained below.
[spoilerA redo of Sunwing Academy:fsypdg8f]Sunwing Academy
I will literally re-remake the Sunwing Academy roleplay with a few changes to the rules and story. I have made it easier for the roleplayers by introducing their pokemon to them much sooner than I should have, so that will be corrected. Not much I can say about this one, I just hope it will go smoother with the changes I made.

[/details]
[spoilerA redo of Digimon: The Rebellion:fsypdg8f]Digimon: The Rebellion
I have made a lot of changes to this. I will include the captains from the beginning so I don"t have to make them up as I go. I will make the plot more simple and faster to go through as it was pretty random in the last one. Basically, we"ll get to the main plot faster now. Personally I prefer this one but as I said in the start, it"s up to you.

[/details]
[spoilerA Crossover RP:fsypdg8f]…derp?
This"ll be…kind of different from my other ones.
…yeah.

Next idea.

[/details]
[spoilerA Pokemon Survival story:fsypdg8f]Pokemon: The Dark Rising
Silver Feathers
…Silver Feathers didn"t get far enough.
You play as a Trainer or a Pokemon with…basically it"s a redo of The Dark Rising but with more twists and changes to make it more interesting.

[/details]
[spoilerA human vs Pokemon Story:fsypdg8f]Extinction
The other RP was “War of the Pokemorphs” …yeah, you"ll have to search for that if you want to know "cause I"d rather not show it.
I can"t say much about this, basically the same as Extinction but…last time it was a little hard to control as it was pretty much a one sided battle between the …well, the majority and the minority…the vast majority.

[/details]
[spoilerother:fsypdg8f]…
You choose.

[/details]

I’m up for Digimon. If I have time, I’d be happy to join in!

Crossover seems fun, depending on what things you’re doing. Pokemon Survival, too.

I would like another Sunwing Academy, as because I never got to join in, even if I applied (which i did) I hadn’t noticed it was already over.

Voted for Digimon: The Rebellion. I don’t usually RP, but this one seems like it could be fun.

crossovers/others

i like rping as pokemon hybrids; humans that can transform into pokemon and switch between those 2 forms.

Human vs Pokemon sort of includes that too, as the idea is basically a remake of Extinction, which I think you were a part of.

Survival Story, please.

Sapphy! You’re finally back! hugs her until she dies

I missed you soooooooo much, you’re the best roleplay maker in this forum, but I wanna choose both Sunwing Academy and Digimon Rebellion, but I missed the Rebellion so much! I miss you so much and oh mai arceus we’re gonna have-- explodes

Rises from the dead
Aww, thanks Maxima. ^^
Munches on brains
[hr][/hr]
Thanks for voting everyone.
I was going to do a ‘first to five’ but I don’t think we’ll get another voter soon enough.

The winner is ‘Digimon: The Rebellion’.
quiet cheering

Anyway, those who signed up to the original RP can carry their characters over, however they may receive different digimon than they did before. This may be to prevent several digimon of the same species. However, multiples are allowed if one of them belongs to a plot character, for example, the captains.

So yeah. Those who voted for something else can take part also, but I will hold another RP in the future, possibly another poll for you to choose from. So anyway, I’m off to start the new RP. I’ll see you guys there.