rudeness on global

hellooooo so im not sure if all are aware, but i go as genderfluid! my pronouns are they, and im trying make people aware! unfortunately, some are super rude about that. i had a report filed about someone being very rude about my gender in private, but nothing seems to have been done from what i can see. hopefully that wont repeat.

so today i was chilling in the arena and corrected dark phoenix (without being rude, mind you!), and this person decided to harass me about the gender i was assigned at birth, trying to force me to out it and refusing to respect my real gender.

[spoilerhere"s proof of it:3akfx7l6]

[/details]
isn’t it fun being not cis? you get people denying you what you are! and dark phoenix doesn’t even like trans people-- parts = your gender? afraid not. what about a trans woman? haha. nope.

i kindly ask you don’t post if you’re considering it unless you’re staff!

I just want to clear up the part about them laughing at you. I believe that was pinpointed at someone else that you didn’t put in the screenshot. Regardless this is what they said:

[spoilerInappropriate Words:1swi39hb]

[/details]

The above should be in a separate report but it occured around the same time as this.

okay!! yeah, i was actually really mad at that, but thank you for clarifying! i’ll remove it

Erladino has dealt with this. Thanks for the report! -Locked-