Rumor: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 4 in Late 2013.

I’ve heard several rumors such for games that may be coming out for the 3DS such as the sequal to Flipnote Studio, Flipnote Memo. Now, recently I’ve been hearing small rumors stating the Chunsoft is planning out a new Mystery Dungeon Game for the beloved 3DS and it could be hitting shelves in North America in Late Fall of 2013. What’s your opinion?

Sounds like a good time

I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

Nintendo’s been sucking lately, as much as I would LOVE a new Mystery Dungeon, I doubt they would make one.

I wouldn’t stay that it is hopeless or anything, but I doubt it would be out as early as 2013.

Nintendo assumes that we want stuff like “Black 2” and “White 2”. This disappoints me.

A Mystery Dungeon 4 would be nice though. I wonder what they would call it. They did Time, Darkness, and Sky.

So…maybe… Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Abyss?

That sounds really good, not to mention legit…how about PMD: Explorers of the Deep?
…Or PMD: Explorers of the World? u

I have some name ideas

Explorers of Shade and Explorers of Shine

Explorers of Fire and Explorers of Ice

Explorers of The Past and Explorers of The Future

And Finally

Explorers of The Angel and Explorers of The Demon

I personally like Explorers of Fire and Ice~

IAP; I doubt they would do angel and demon; It could be insulting to peoples religion.

Hmm… My thoughts?
PMD 4’s “Team Skull” Would most likely consist of Scrafty, Liepard and Bisharp. I think.
The new playable starters would be the gen V starters and maybe Mincinno.
Our main antagonist would be one of the three legendary dragons
And lastly, I think it’d be Explorers of the world. Who knows, it might not even BE an ‘explorers of’ Or this might just be false altogether.
Who knows…

I think it would be called something different then “explorers” because the first were rescue then explores,or maybe it will, who knows.I hope it will be something like:
PMD Explorers of Power or:
PMD Explorers of Will or:
PMD Explorers of Knowledge as the third one such as PMD sky.
Edit: Oh and the story is about teaming up with Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf and the Legendary musketeers to stop the battle between Zekrom,Reshiram and Keyurem.
Alto we sucsseed stopping Reshiram and Zekorm Keyurem didnt stop and took their powers to create 2 more powerful pokemon Black and White Keyurem. :D

If it’s for 3DS, the graphics would be even better. Not to mention, the 3DS is a powerful system. The ggraphics could turn out even better then Gales of Darkness.

I agree with Illus. I have a thought on what it should be called.
PMD: Explorers of Courage.
Idk, it has a nice a ring to it, but that’s just me. Maybe they could have friend areas, like the first PMD games, only the recruited Pokemon only have to be recruited to be able to be used, and can’t be lost if they faint. Only time will tell.

Idk, it has a nice a ring to it, but that’s just me. Maybe they could have friend areas, like the first PMD games, only the recruited Pokemon only have to be recruited to be able to be used, and can’t be lost if they faint. Only time will tell.[/quote]

Because i played PMD Blue Rescue team and PMD explorers of Sky, i think the friend areas werent that good.
I was like: Ohh man now i have to go to the friend area and recruited again.
I got mad so i wouldnt really like the friend areas to be back.
Of course thats only my opinion.

Idk, it has a nice a ring to it, but that’s just me. Maybe they could have friend areas, like the first PMD games, only the recruited Pokemon only have to be recruited to be able to be used, and can’t be lost if they faint. Only time will tell.[/quote]

Because i played PMD Blue Rescue team and PMD explorers of Sky, i think the friend areas werent that good.
I was like: Ohh man now i have to go to the friend area and recruited again.
I got mad so i wouldnt really like the friend areas to be back.
Of course thats only my opinion.[/quote]
Note how I said that you can send them back to their friend areas if you don’t want to take them with you for the rest of the dungeon, and that they can’t be lost if they faint. You should’ve read it thoroughly before you posted.