Sa, game no jikan! (Yami's Map log)

deleted. using a new account, sorry. ;-;

Oh wow. I wasn’t really fond of RPGmaker’s tileset, but your usage of them is really great. I especially love how you combined plants from PMD tileset with RPGmaker ones without making them look awkward.

Wow! These are awesome! I’m glad someone else likes indoor maps too!

Keep up the good work! :joy:

I am going to be honest, I am not really a fan of the RPG/Eclipse tiles, but you really hit these out of the park. 8O
The color contrast and the overall ideas. c:

1. There are some obvious errors that you have going on, but those were more like restrictions on the tiles themselves. Usually when that does happen though, I try and cover them up with something else, so no its not apparent that there is an error. Usually if its an overworld type map, just cover it up with a tree or a bush, but in this case a rug or a pillar.
    I really wish that there were some inner corners for those wooden tiles. And lol, we totally need PMD versions of these tiles. ;D

2. This is really great concept too! You’ve done a great job with details… though the bear on the table… errr… LOL!
    I love that you put plants everywhere, its like a greenhouse type thing! And you’ve overlapped and blended them really well. And the dead tree parts you’ve put in front of the main part looks awesome. It looks like it was painted on or something! I am not sure if that is what you were going for, but that’s what it looks like to me.~

I can’t wait to see what you come up with next. You’ve got some really creative houses. ^-^~

YOU.

YOU’RE MY NEW IDOL I LOVE YOUR HOUSES AAAAA

My houses suck compared to yours ;-;

I love the library. XD SO MANY BOOK HNNNG MUST READ

Nice houses, I’ve never seen anything like this before…