Sapphire's Future Guild [Work in Progress]

[hr][/hr]
Hi guys!

As many of you may know, I am hoping to make a guild in the future.

This will be the mess topic where I will be posting updates and such before the guild is finished. Once it is I will fully explain what the guild is and what it does.
If you are interested, you can post here and let me know so I can contact you once it’s finished, or you can just keep your eye out here.

So without further ado, here’s some stuff relating to the guild.

[hr][/hr]
[b]

1. What is the guild’s name?[/b]
    I have not yet decided. I am considering ‘The Minion Army’ and ‘Reverse Guardians’. As you may know, on PMU I am a soul-eating Giratina who loves to recruit and order around her minions, so I’d like it to be related to that somehow.
    If anyone has any ideas, you can post them here. c:

2. What does the guild do?
Well, I suppose it is kind of an RP guild, but we can do other things too. Honestly I was thinking of making it a merchant guild which would be useful since we could gather items that players may need. For a fee or a trade perhaps. However, I suppose it is up to the members to decide what the guild is exactly. I’d like for us to set a good example to other players in the game…hehe.

3. When will the guild be made?
I’m not sure exactly. So far I’m trying to max out the size of my house. So far I need 450000 poke before I can finish, then I’ll need the 10000 poke fee for creating the guild. Hopefully I’ll be able to gather this money once I’ve finished my missions. In regards to missions, I have 5300 explorer points. I’m still pretty far off but with this double explorer points event going on I hope to do as much as possible.
I would greatly appreciate any donations of missions to help me reach my goal.

4. What are the rules?
Well, I suppose all of the basic PMU rules, but I have no actual guild rules yet, except any and all members must NOT alert others to our plans or else they will be labelled as a traitor to the guild until we forget, which probably wouldn’t take long.

5. Are there any requirements to enter the guild?
Not really…however.
To be accepted into this guild you must pledge full allegiance to me, your almighty Giratina overlord and you must ultimately sacrifice your soul to me. Your soul will belong to me and you will eternally be my minion! Muahaha!

6. My soul!? Will I ever get it back?
No.

7. What if I quit the guild?!
Nope, still mine.

8. I’ll tell the staff on you!
Too late, my soul.

9. Mark my words! You will rue the day you took my soul from me! Just you watch! I’ll make a guild of my own and we will destroy you and free the members from your tyranny!
tl;dr nom

–reserved for member list–

Reverse Guardians sounds alot better and especially for one who favors giratina :joy: :joy:

Good luck with the guild, Sapphy! ^^

I would suggest Reverse Guardians, since I do believe that Pikachu already has a minion army._.

xD I may join when it’s up… I’m just a little reluctant with the taking my soul part D:

As for name ideas? I like Reverse Guardians, but xP I made some here. (Be warned, I suck at guild names.)

Distorted Shadows
Distorted Soul (D: soul-taking gave me this idea)
Grim Guardians
Lost Souls (xD that one probably sucks… Feel like I’ve heard this before, not sure where.)
Reversed Minions
The Corruption
Corrupted Spirits, souls, etc.
Soul Reapers (Well again, know where I got this idea xD)
Distorting Corruption
Corruption Army
Corruption Spreaders (Spreaders of Corruption, whatever :P)
Soul Army
Lost Army
Distortion Guards (or guardians)
Soul Stealers

And that’s all for names xD they all probably suck. Anyways, good luck with the guild x3