[spoiler6th House:lrcwkykd]

[/details]

50 by 50 maps

[spoiler1st 50x50 Map:lrcwkykd]

[/details]

[spoiler2nd 50x50 Map:lrcwkykd]

[/details]

Going To Add More Later

Very nice maps, you made them perfectly D:<, you make me jealous :)

Lol Thanks Trying My Best

Vote Please

Well, honestly, being good at mapping is not everything about a Mapper’s job.

•You are to be a Moderator as well.
•You are to think about mapping Themes and perhaps Dungeons.
•Be able to interpret ideas into maps that fit the area.
•Be ready to devote much of your time to your position.

ect.

And practice is always helpful - but I don’t see a reason to vote. It’s mainly based on your time frame and determination to devote yourself to your job.

i know that it needs dedication and effort and i was just asking for the maps but tyx for the opinion

Keep improving… Even if you think you’re the best… even if you are the best… keep on improving.

Ok Dandy I will keep improving myself and i know i am not the best but i am trying my best :D

Keep note that you can’t directly apply for Mapper, you need to be a moderator first.

and thats kind of a big problem, because of my problem with the english
my native language is spanish so that will make a bit of problem for modding i think thats why my first 2 applications did not got acepted or do u think my english is ok?

my native language is spanish so that will make a bit of problem for modding i think thats why my first 2 applications did not got acepted or do u think my english is ok?[/quote]
Your English isn’t that bad, I can understand it most of the time which matters

my native language is spanish so that will make a bit of problem for modding i think thats why my first 2 applications did not got acepted or do u think my english is ok?[/quote]
Your English isn’t that bad, I can understand it most of the time which matters[/quote]
Lol well i will try when my computer gets fixed and thanks Kirk and everyone that are voting

Isn’t it quite strange how I asked the PMU community if I should become a mapper and Dandy “rages” at me for making a post about such a thing, and encourages someone else that makes the same post? :!!:

Isn’t it quite strange how I asked the PMU community if I should become a mapper and Dandy “rages” at me for making a post about such a thing, and encourages someone else that makes the same post? :!!:[/quote]
Isn’t it funny how this was the first topic and you just bumped it.

Choose whichever you like. Not our decision.

Isn’t it quite strange how I asked the PMU community if I should become a mapper and Dandy “rages” at me for making a post about such a thing, and encourages someone else that makes the same post? :!!:[/quote]
Isn’t it funny how this was the first topic and you just bumped it.[/quote]

In my opinion you should never of been any kind of staff.

Wacko having an argument or fight with anyone isnt allowed, and lets not talk about the staff :!:
Maybe you should quit arguing and stay to the topic.

Isn’t it funny how this was the first topic and you just bumped it.[/quote]

In my opinion you should never of been any kind of staff.[/quote]
Do you suppose that attacking me will look good for your bid at applying for staff?
I’m fine with that opinion, you’re not the first to have told me this. There were many times when I wondered how I made it as far as I did too. But hey, I couldn’t have been too bad, considering the amount of appreciation I had.

See this is what I talk about.
I am never insulting anyone. why do you think I am?

If that is what you call insulting, I’d hate to find out how you would feel about ACTUAL insulting.

[/quote][/quote]

I NEVER do anything wrong, I’m always either taken out of context, or you are all to sensetive about stupid things.

And why have you still not locked this topic?
you have seen it recently but still haven’t taken any action against it.

PS. I’m sorry I didn’t look how old your first post was, but I’m still adamant the same rules applied then.