Server Down 11/24 -

if u need help on code…i can help

You realize it wasn’t JUST Jay ._. and what about those people that worked so hard for the Heart Scales? Making their Heart scales go ‘poof!’ isn’t fair at all

Sir, the only thing you did was make the PMU community worse. By laziness, the economy, and some how make others sneak in the glitched goods. Plus, you only gave the heart scales to certain well-known PMUers. Its a bit selfish and unheroric for you to claim that you are a hero, or that you think you have done a good thing. You did nothing but destroy part of PMU. You made the staff members work extra time to fix this. You also did a bad thing by hiding the glitch from the staff. Yeah sure, you get a lot of money and such, but its not fair. You should have followed the rules. You claimed yourself to be a “Good PMUer, a loyal, honest one,” instead it turned against you. You lied to both the community and staff.

Kirk, Char. I’d like to tell the rest of what I know. I’m going to send PMs. After that I’m done, I can’t really try making anything else worse so. Here you go. Rest is up to you yo.

@Jay RainbowHeart
The worst and most dissapointing thing in it is… You lied to yourself, Jay. You wanted to help? It would have been more of a help if you reported that Glitch and if you explained those who just took your Heartscales without thinking, how to get them on their own. They try, they learn. THIS is more of a help.

Woah, just when I came back :@~@:
Well, as I have noticed, that’s another case of glitch abuse… this is getting extremely stupid and making everyone suffer the consequences of the one who did the wrong thing… we already had many cases of glitch abusing, and what did we get with that? Did any of them make us rich or higher leveled after all? I don’t see the point of people who still do that…

True. This abusing is ruining it for those of us who didn’t abuse, and there are those new players who just don’t know what’s going on… just despicable.

Jay. There is one thing to question, were the 3 HS you gave me, the 150k you gave for the HS and the 500k you gave me for me needing money legit? Because, if not, staff are free to confiscate them.
-Blood.

Hey guys I’m brand new and haven’t started the game yet and I’m exited to so I was wondering if there’s a time where it might be around done? I’m just hoping it won’t be too long because I would love to start soon, Thank you:)

True. This abusing is ruining it for those of us who didn’t abuse, and there are those new players who just don’t know what’s going on… just despicable. [/quote]

Neo. We are truly sorry. I hope you get to play soon

I’m glad to say this Blood, it was all legit. Pikachu knew originally I had my 40 Heart Scales and 5 million from the start. Yes it was legit.

True. This abusing is ruining it for those of us who didn’t abuse, and there are those new players who just don’t know what’s going on… just despicable. [/quote]

Neo. We are truly sorry. I hope you get to play soon[/quote]

Agreed, Zorua47. We are truly sorry that you don’t get to play, and welcome to PMU. We give you the best of wishes and hope you have fun here on PMU. :joy: WHY DO I KEEP REFERENCING THE POKEMON BW CARTOON

As serious as this argument seems o.o i have an question related to the original thread topic, do we know when the servers will be back up? :O it’s been 3 days, i’ve been itching to play this game, and i just happen to decide to start when it was down. ; ;

The server will come back up when the glitch is removed and everything is settled. But, seeing that the process is slow, it may a few more days before the server comes back up.

I’m glad to say this Blood, it was all legit. Pikachu knew originally I had my 40 Heart Scales and 5 million from the start. Yes it was legit.[/quote]
This isn’t ontopic. Please stay on topic. This is about the server being down, not the bug that caused it.

Just noticed this topic, turns out it was because of the glitch that server is down. ._.

I’m sure there are some other issues they would be using this time to fix as well. But, that’s just assumption. I saw the “Online” thing flicker on the top right. It seems like it’s for GMs only, which is a great sign. The server should be on soon, I hope for the folks who do play PMU.

It says the server is online but only open to GM’s at the moment… whats that mean?

A GM is a “Game Master”, I think. Which means Staff (I’m not too sure about it, just what I think and am pretty sure of.). So… the staff are fixing it, I think.

Well I hope it’s fixed before Saturday night, So I can try the game before i leave on my trip. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is my favorite of all the games. Still haven’t beet explorers of sky, darkness, or time yet though. Only games i beat was red rescue team, blue rescue team, emerald, gold, crystal, blue, yellow, red, and ruby. Lol, I love pokemon. New ones still haven’t beat though.