Sever offline

Hello there, i tried alot to find an answer in the forum before posting this, but everything i find is very old and not aplyable in the current version of the game. TO be specific i tried finding the config to change the ip but only an xml file apears. i also tried repair reintstall reboot and nothing changes. The server is ‘‘offline’’ and even if i try clicking in the main server in choose server, nothing changes… Any thoughs? Thank you for your time

scheduled maintenance going on being on the discord is your best bet for this kinda info :pyukuthumbsup:

1 Like

^^^
Server Is back up now though.

1 Like

Please help me with my issue:
I’ve been trying to play the game on my laptop and the game just says that the server is always offline, every time I check it, and I checked it multiple times.
My friend, who’s playing from Germany has been easily able to log into the game but I can’t even get my client to the game
I’ve also tried re-installing the game from the official PMU website.
(I’ve forgotten my in game username but if needed I can provide my email address)

Can you provide a screenshot? Sometimes, you can try to click server select → main server and see if it resets.

Sure!
Also yes, I’ve tried clicking on the main server, but it’s still not working:
-Tried to attach pictures (it says “Sorry, new users cannot post pictures” or something)