Shinx in Voltaic Rainforest

Currently, Shinx is only obtainable from egg in SF-Electric. I know there are changes making all egg mons (apart from gible and dtini), but i feel like Shinx fits very perfectly into VR. VR currently only has 4 recruits, and both luxio and luxray resides in VR, and it’s part electric-main dungeon. It would make sense to put it there as a recruit.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while, it works very perfectly. :’) I even mentioned it in the egg exclusives thread recently.

VR has always felt like one of those lacking Archford dungeons, and it could definitely use another interesting recruitable mon. Shinx is a really good candidate for that. Besides, I don’t think its a good idea to lock a starter Pokemon in SF eggs exclusively…

2 Likes

In my opinion, it’s the best place to put shinx as well. It’s a good step towards emptying SF of it’s ridiculous amount of recruits and awards

Yeah, I do think Shinx has a bit of a raw deal being where it currently is (considering pretty much all the other starters are in dungeons of a lower level). I’ll talk about this with staff to see what can be done about it, thanks for the suggestion! ^_^

1 Like

Ooh i would absolutely LOVE something like this. I’ve been shiny hunting shinx for awhile now with no luck unfortunately. Its especially hard when Shinx is egg locked at the moment, which is a pain. Theres times where i do runs and get practically zero eggs, so something like this would be absolutely great! Hope to hear more on this!

1 Like

Shinx has been added to Voltaic by Kirk. ty~!!

1 Like