[Shop] Luli's Signature / Avatar Shop

Here you are Sapphy ~ Sorry for the slowness, I’ve been busy ;A;

EDIT:

Finished Char’s Avi ~ :3

Once again I love it Luli ^^
Thanks You so much, I already added it =3

Hey Luli? Did you read my other posts? Just wondering since it seems like your ignoring me.

I still cannot do the sig/avi. Sorry. >w<

O.o
OH MAH DAYZ LULI
I LUV YAH =D
hugz

Render (Picture, preferably no background. Please only one, two at most) : Raiku
Sig or Avi: Sig
Text: Coolman
Sub-text (Leave blank if none): Player
Type of Border (Transparent or regular borders): Transparent
Background Color (Leave blank if you want me to make the picture match the background):

Sorry if it’s not to your liking, it’s my first time doing sub-text. xD I tried my best ! Honest ! D:

Amazing. :D Loves it!

Can you just make the background look program like for example-

Sky blue with random things in the background.

I would like the background colour as sky blue that’s it I guess.

-Feel free to repost if you think i never notice.

Ok… xD I posted in the 2nd page and waited long time so im reposting

Well Can i ask…For a banner this time… XD
Background:blue
Pokemon:Eevee
Text: Eevora (my new nickname =D)
Sprites: none (yeah…i perfer no sprite xD)

Picture of eevee: [spoilerResizing =O:3ml5mclv]

[/details]Yeah, need some resizing O.O

Render: Shiny Gible & Female Rhydon.
Sig
Text: Sapphy128
Border: Transparent
Background colour: you choose =3

(i would also prefer if gible was female, but yeah i dunt mind bout that)

Giving up on this, xD School work has caught up with me. I may do the requests I didn’t fill later this week though. When I finish them I will PM you.

Unlocking and reviving this since I have a lot of free-time on the weekends now. :3 Not sure how long this will go on, considering there are already quite a few shops and my sigs / avatars aren"t very good. I still need the practice though.

New request form
Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most):
Sig or Avi ?:
Text ?:
Sub-text (Leave blank if none):
Type of Border (Transparent or regular borders):
Background Color (Leave blank if you want me to make the picture match the background):
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite):

The same rules from before still apply.

Ooohhh, if you’re making these again, I might as well make a request. :3 Could use a new avatar, and yours are nice, so… ~

Render: Growlithe
Sig or Avi ?: Avatar
Text ?: Just “Wolfy” is fine xD
Sub-text: N/A
Type of Border: Regular
Background Color: You choose ~ :D Although red might match my current sig. ;o
Sprite ?: N/A

Thanks Lulzors ! :D -glomps- >w<

Done ~ Sorry if it isn’t good enough, I’ll happily try it again if it looks a bit weird in your opinion. c: Any changes that need to be made ? Feel free to ask !

Wow, that was fast ! :O
Haha ~ I like it, thank youuuu. :D No changes need to be made.

Woot, finally an avatar with my name in it ! :3 -hugs Luli- Thanks 'uuu. >w<

Hi Luli! What’s up?
Anyway- back to business:
Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most): Seedot!
Sig or Avi ?: Sig!
Text ?: Chalkie! (with the !)
Sub-text (Leave blank if none): Call me Chalk. (with .)
Type of Border (Transparent or regular borders): Regular
Background Color (Leave blank if you want me to make the picture match the background): N/A
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite): Sleeping Seedot sprite if possible. If not possible, no sprite.
-Chalkali.
~ O! I just realised I already have a seedot siggy! Ill put the one you make (if you make it) with it if you redeem yourself! =3

I’ll make it this weekend; I’m sort of tired after classes all the time, and I just got Pokemon Black so yeah… :3

How about, a Jrachi Avatar and a cool sig in the bg, I would like it transparent something like dandy’s but transparent with hiimmmm a blue Jirachi!! thx!!

Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most):a white growlithe if you can! if not then just a regular growlithe
Sig or Avi ?: avi
Text ?: Ribbon
Sub-text (Leave blank if none):
Type of Border (Transparent or regular borders): transparent please
Background Color (Leave blank if you want me to make the picture match the background): bluish backround with a bit of gold
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite): if you can,can it be like playing with a little ball? if not then… hmmm… no sprite. i would prefer one kinda like the one in wolfy’s avi. but that would be only if you cant make it playin with a ball.
thanks luli! pc me it when your done! take as long as you prefer! i can wait. besides. you got life and all. school and such.