[Shop] Luli's Signature / Avatar Shop

Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most): Turtwig on the left looking at Darkrai and Darkrai on the right, backwards looking at Turtwig
Sig or Avi ?: Avi
Text ?: Pokemon Plushie Adventures
Sub-text (Leave Blank if none): Pokemon1432
Type of Border (Transpartent or regular borders): Regular
Background Color (Leave blank if you want me to make the picture match the background): Turtwig’s side light and Darkrai’s side dark with lightning in the middle between the light and the drak side
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite): No sprite

I hope you can make this as best as you can Luli

Pokemon1432

In game name: Pokemon10

PM me when you are done

Are three requests too much? ._.; Because I really like your avatars and sigs.

Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most): http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/18/644Zekrom_Dream.png
Text ?: Sonar
Sub-text (Leave blank if none): “Haha! I died again!” (If it doesn’t fit then don’t put it)
Type of Border (Transparent or regular borders): Regular
Background Color (Leave blank if you want me to make the picture match the background):
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite) No sprite…?

I’m sorry I took so long, I was really unmotivated to make sigs and avis. Decided to make them today though, so here you are ~ Any changes you want made, please ask me to make them. :3

Please fill out the form, because I really don’t understand what you’re saying, and the form is not there for my health…

Please forgive me for taking so long. Here’s your avi though, I’m not very good at multicolor, so yeah… x.x;;; If you want any changes to be made, feel free to ask.

For avis, it has to be one Pokemon, forgive me for not mentioning that. Also, the text is too long for an avatar. Please consider changing it. :3

I’ll have your’s done sometime next week or before. Depends if I’m motivated or not.

:3 ooohh niiicee! um…sorry if im pestering you but…can you pm me the url thing? im not good with the saving it and the trying to find it and such…

this is it: http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af2 … bonAvi.png

oh thanks char! :D your a good friend mate.

hehe its no big deal Mate ^^

I’ll have your’s done sometime next week or before. Depends if I’m motivated or not.[/quote]
Mmk. Thanks a lot~

Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most): Sceptile with a green scarft on.
Text ?: Pokemon1432
Sub-text (Leave Blank if none):
Type of Border (Transpartent or regular borders): Regular
Background Color (Leave blank if you want me to make the picture match the background):
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite): No sprite

I hope you can make this as best as you can Luli

Pokemon1432

In game name: Pokemon1432

PM me when you are done

Can i have an absol sig.
Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most): Absol
Sig or Avi ?: Sig
Text ?: Ultimo Yoshina
Sub-text (Leave blank if none): the absol
Type of Border (Transparent or regular borders): Transparent
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite): Absol

mind if i make a request?
Render (Picture, NO background That means no white. Please only one, two at most):kumasyun/cubchoo
Sig or Avi ?: sig
Text ?: Ribbon
Sub-text (Leave blank if none): Be quiet im thinking
Type of Border (Transparent or regular borders): Transparent
Sprite ? (Only if the render is a Pokemon or if you give me a sprite):can it have a bit of a mean look in its eyes? like its saying. “shut…up…” except without talkin? just by the look of its face? of not then its fine
this sig is based off one of my chars in my plates of hope rp. Umikun. or as most know him, Cub. take as long as you would like. but personaly i would like it within bout a week or so.

Here you are, Sonar. :3 Superman pose ~ xD;

[img]http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af270/LukiKat/SonarAvi.png[/img]

I’ll have the rest done later today if anyone still wants them. xD;

EDIT: Here’s Pokemon’s avi as well.

[img]http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af270/LukiKat/Pokemon1432Avi.png[/img]

Couldn’t get the text right, sorry. x.x; I’ll fix it if you want.

btw i still want mine. just so ya make it and find out that i dont want it and…yeah.

[img]http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af270/LukiKat/UltimoYoshinaSig.png[/img]

I can remake it if you want, I don’t think I did a very good job on it. xD;

If you want to lol

hi,um, not to be impatient or anything,but are ya done with my uh…sig yet? remember to pm the url when your done. cuz im not very good at saving it then trying to find it then upload it to some site like imageshack then…yeah

The laptop I use to store and make my signatures / avatars is having some… technical difficulties, so I can’t do any new signatures or avatars. I have everything I use for my sigs on that laptop, and I do not want to get them on this computer as well. It’ll take too much space. Please forgive me and wait until I fix that laptop. x.x; So sorry…

its ok!

Luli i’d like a avatar like Sonar’s, but mines custom. could you make this snivy colored the same as this 1 in a avatar? like that please :) thank you.

Aww, I am sorry to hear that Luli, I hope it gets fixed soon~