[Shop] Pokemon Collectibles!

I have to collect 'em all! :O

Welp, guess that’s something I’ll try collecting.

Sounds like a plan haha! :)

Gotta buy 'em all!

Cool! I love the new forum’s updates!

Pretty impressed that we can start collectables. Makes things incredibly fun and interesting and it’s pretty cute. Good job~

I must say that I’m curious as to what a potential maximum number of items on display would be regarding these, and whether a large number would stretch posts or not. Unless you have something that caps the number of visible items or something. My inner hoarder is excited to see more.

The max display number in posts is 10.

Thanks for clearing that up but with a width of four icons wouldn’t it make more sense for it to be 12 for three full lines as opposed to two and a half?

Good idea! I’ll change that when I get home.

Nice! Twelve is a lot so I suppose that’s fun for those who collect.

I am curious if these starter collectibles will continue to run their course in the shop until their stock of 100 runs out, or if they may be taken off of the shop listings at a later time.

I’d also like to know if blogs might get any sort of PokeDollar rewards. Don’t know if that’s a possibility, but that’d be pretty sweet if it is.

I’d really like to know this as well! I’m really wondering how long I have to get the cute little collectible items, so I know if I can just take my time posting or not, haha.
And yeah, the first thing I noticed about Blog Posts too was how there’s no PokeDollar reward for them. It’d be nice to see one added.

I wonder… how can we earn PokeDollar?

This thread has all details on how to earn the currency.

http://pmuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?10005

Thanks Flurry!

Indeed.

Since blogs aren’t forums and I’m not entirely sure if multiple blogs a day would be considered spam or not, they can reward PokeDollars if they’re rated or something as opposed to just posted. Like an upvote/downvote system or maybe you could get rewarded per blog post if you have a certain number of subscribers, although it should count as one of your ‘5 paid posts a day’ thing. Just an idea.