Shortcut Key for Consuming Items on the Floor w/o Entering the Inventory

Auto-Consume Shortcut Key :fork_and_knife:

One main issue most players encounter is the lack of inventory space when going through a dungeon run, and for the most part, it’s usually necessities (e. enhance/buff items, MC/Exp.all and revivers) that take up most of the bag space. Eventually, in such as situation as last Easter HC, the player comes to a standpoint deciding what to give up in their inventory – let it be apples/ethers in place for Mystery Eggs or rare items, which can render the player vulnerable later to dying of hunger or lack of PP fending against enemies, if not prepared.

Not sure if this is possible with the current system of the game, but the addition of a shortcut key to consume items (consumable types – e. apples/berries, orbs, ethers, etc) automatically by standing on top of it would improve the gameplay mechanics.

The potential shortcut keys available, and easist for the hand to reach, for this action could be either: Spacebar, Q and E

“I have never been sad, because I’ll certainly find the reason” – Heo Jun, from The Mirror of the Witch Sprxym421S Sprxym421S Sprxym421S Sprxym421S Sprxym421S

I’m not sure how I feel about a dedicated hotkey to consume items straight from the ground – how would you want to handle multiple stacked items on the same spot?

If we were to implement a ground menu option, we could potentially add a hotkey for that to give players access to Swap and Throw in addition to Use

3 Likes