Shortcut to Tanren Mines Depths

So I’ve been thinking about this for a while, but now I decided to make a forum post about it I guess, since I was thinking of hunting a bounty in Tanren Mines and also wanted to take a shot at Shiny Trapinch.

You know that once you complete Tanren Mines, you need to do a puzzle to access the depths, which im fine with, but I feel like there should be at least a shortcut to access the depths once you already beat them, sorta like the shortcut in DS to skip the labyrinth. Why you may ask? well, the puzzle is annoying to redo over and over again just to take a shot at anything thats available in the depths, adding the shortcut would just make it easier for those who may want to go back there.

Provided a solid number of dungeons with tough puzzles already do this, I don’t see why Tanren Mines can’t. +1

Warp puzzles aren’t fun or difficult, they’re just annoying, and I support any suggestion to skip them for any reason. +1

I really think this should be a thing. I have mentioned it casually to others before. It just makes sense. Thank you for making a post.

undertale_text_box

As per the suggestion, we have now added a shortcut to skip the puzzle before Tanren Mines Depths. This is only accessible if the dungeon has been completed before.

7 Likes