If anyone’s interested in the challenge i’ve come up with, here are the rules:
- You have to make a new account to take part.
- Only pokemon with species names that start with one letter (you get to pick) can be used. If they evolve into something that fits that criteria (like caterpie in a B challenge) you can use them
- You can only get new pokemon if it’s the first recruit in a dungeon, and you can’t ever recruit AGAIN in that dungeon. (Shiny pokemon are exceptions, but they can only be used if they fit the letter criteria)
- Mystery eggs can be picked up, but you can only keep one of the hatched pokemon per dungeon. (The same shiny clause as above applies here.)
- If a pokemon faints, you have to release it. (Since you can’t release your starter, they’re immune to this.
- Event token items are banned, as is transferring items from another account to make things easier. Family items are allowed, as is making use of family item houses.
- You win the challenge by completing every dungeon except HT, TC, FF, and SFR.