Sky Starters Event

This is an event to commemorate the release of the new game, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky!

Several new dungeons, the Faraway Gardens, have been opened exclusively for this event. Some starter Pokémon in PMU are very hard to find, or otherwise unobtainable. In the Faraway Gardens, very single starter Pokémon found in PMU, and in PMD Sky can be found and recruited. It is recommended that you are at least level 10 before attempting to go through. Besides the Pokémon that can be found there, the gardens have other secrets that are waiting to be discovered!

Have fun exploring!

EDIT: The event is now over.

1st to post:

WOOOOO!!! where is the dungeon?

[b]Just checked it out, very good work on the Garden. :)

Finally, able to get all the starters. >:D[/b]

Theres a Drifblim somewhere in Winden; talk to it to go to Faraway Gardens.

I discovered a secret! If you level up a starter you recruited at rainbow gardens, gem gardens, etc. They learn a special move like frenzy plant or trump card.

:shock: HOLY SH** RLY :shock:!?

Rly? do u know wat cyndaquil(3rd fav starter) and torchic(second fav starter) learn

blast burn

ARGH if its finished now i can go in and i couldnt when it was on becuse my laptop is broke i got a computer now and the installer says FAILED TO INITILISE im like OH MY F*****G GAWD

Well, if I can’t remember if I said thanks or not, but anyway, thanks for the event even though it’s been closed since monday~ It was fun getting all those starters and those snazzy moves for most of them. :D