Some small suggestions

Hey all! So I’ve been thinking on some things that I think would be positive if could be added:

1. Having a shortcut key to chat: Right now to talk you need to click on the chat screen, and while this is not something bad while being idle, it can get a bit annoying If you’re in a dungeon alongside friends, talking and playing is a slow process when you have to constantly be clicking screens and sometimes it can also lead to your fainting.

So, how would this work? Pretty easy, we could have a key (say T from talk or C from chat) that when you press it will allow you to type in the chat, and the moment you press enter to send the message you could move again. This easily could be a “hands free” chatting that I’m pretty sure it can make the dungeon experience easier.

1. Command /sleep: Sleeping in Town has always been part of PMU’s social interaction. Right now we can use the move Rest or Sleep seeds to do so, but sometimes you have either Pokemon with Enerve in town or you have to teach a move specifically to your Pokémon to just do so. We also have some Insomnia Pokémon that can’t sleep while using sleep seeds. (I personally have to switch Rest and Roost everytime I want my Noctowl to sleep in town, and it’s a bit of a grinding).

A command would only show the Pokémon sleeping (not healing) and should be only available in friendly maps such as houses, towns, etc.

If this is hard to implement or seen as useless, please consider making sleep seeds work in Insomnia Pokémon and bypass Unerve in these maps!

1. Having storage and assembly at set Spawnpoints: Right now, if you go to a Spawnpoint outside a dungeon and you forget something you need to go to Town to fetch it. This isn’t much of an issue since you can always /give up to your Spawnpoint, but…it take extra steps to do something you could simply do in said place. Now, I don’t fully remember if you needed to finish a dungeon to set a spawn or you could do it anytime. I understand this can be abused if you could, but adding a restriction tile that let you access these features could easily fix it.

And that is pretty much it, pretty sure I’m forgetting something but I will edit in case I remember! Let me know your thoughts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

• All

0 voters

Number 1 can be useful. But what key would it be bound to? And how could it be made so toggling back and fourth would be as intended without switching from one to another?

Number 2. Nah. Number 2 just shows that endgame players have little to do and will just hang out in town. Besides, if /sleep was added, it could appear to be abused by those with insomnia.

Number 3. Some spawn points can only be accessed after beating a certain dungeon (archford can’t be accessed until crescent isle is cleared). But it is a rest house after all. Not really a town house. Which is why both are outside the dungeon.

Toggling back and forth would be as easy as pressing the key to talk and pressing enter to move again (when the message is sent).

The key would be choose by the staff when and If they add the feature, but T for talk or C for chat would make sense. You could even have a reminder in the chat bar “press X to talk”.

1. I don’t see how making yourself asleep by using a command ( which is using a move atm) could be “abused” lol.
2 Likes

How could a potential “/sleep” be abused? It would be purely cosmetic in towns.

2 Likes

If someone’s idle long enough, make them fall asleep :wink::wink::wink:

Tab is a good option for switching between the chat and the game too.

3 Likes