Source Sketches

I am going to have this thread as a place where I can throw my PMU related art. I don’t have a huge amount of time to draw but when I do get the chance you can bet that it will have something to do with Pokemon~

Just going to throw any pictures that I do into spoilers just so they don’t make this post too big!

Simple Colour

Pixel Art

Pokemon Splice

Full Colour

Maps

This is really cute !
I love the electric effects you did on your mareep and the texture you used on that charmander !
You have really good pokemon anatomy ; o ;
Do you happen to have a deviantART by any chance ? c:

I do have a dA but I haven’t really used it much, I’m really hoping to be able to get into it again. My name is iamthesource but I am afraid most of my art is a little lewd. Hoping to get the chance to surround myself in Pokemon soon though!

I"m worried that you found a Mareep headbutting a Charmander to death cute. Just kidding.<3

This is really good ! Again, I loved the design of the electric currents you put around Mareep !
The colour also matches well too.
Great work !
Hope to see more !

Wow Source! This is fantastic! I love the way you used colors.

And yeah your Mareep sounds like a sweetie. I’m not sure if I want to meet her ingame. You know, I’m a fragile owl. :x.x:

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

Source finally evolved! Not sure if she likes the new look though |D

You are very talented, Source!
I am loving the concept of a headstrong (literally) mareep! Usually all the Mareep I see are cute and fluffy! :3

I feel for that Charmander tho! D: (full of Char family feels!) I hope they are friends now, after this wonderful encounter! ;D

But wow, this is really good! I can’t wait to see more from you!
ALSO, I love your avi as well! The lighting/shading really brings it all together! ^-^

CONGRATS ON YOUR EVO!! She is lookin’ real shnazzy, though still angry, haha

Thank you so much! I am a bit of a sucker for headstrong characters and I do love the trope of grumpy goats/sheep!

As for the Charmander she didn’t stay beaten for long. She may look tough but damn if she doesn’t get smacked down on her tail more often than not!

I have been trying my hand at sprite splicing so I might be able to make my perfect Source Ampharos. Still a bit amateurish atm but I’ll get there :>_<:

About time I did a “proper” picture!

Got my Ampharos finally and I need her to look bad-ass… Because she still ends up being knocked out over and over. So at least she can LOOK cool :’:

I tried to give her my hair style, a nifty little mohawk… but instead she just looks kinda emo. I will need to work on that :>_<:

Also, can I just say, I love these emotes!

Wow ! Looks awesome !
Keep up the great work once again !!

Yup, I love how it looks! I love the pose, the way you colored it, and how you customized it! I look forward to see more of your work :3

aaa man I really love the way you colored the amphy, the fur looks so good ; o ;
i cant wait to see more :joy:

Thank you all for the continued lovely comments! It is so refreshing to have such a wonderful community here on PMU :heart:

I did a very quick picture of my all girl dream-team:

Pretty sure it is going to take me a thousand years to get my girls but I am tenacious!

Wooo, I love your art style a lot!! D:

If you take requests, I’ll love a female noctowl C:

Also, you’re lucky all those Pokemon are obtainable! But Goomy is the hardest one of them all. You will eventually get them though!

Ohh! These look amazing! If it’s not a hassle may you make me a picture of a male Flareon and male
Typhlosion?

I am afraid I dont usually do requests but if I get some free time I will see what I can do :)

Thank you for the lovely compliments though!

That Goodra is superb !! I love it !
So cute<3 I hope you come around to do requests soon ! :3

Well, whenever you are doing requests, I would like to request:
a Typhlosion with blue and purple flames, red eyes, its two fangs as long as a sabertooth tiger, a special spot on its back that looks like presidential candidate bernie sanders, and a scar on his right eye that he received during one of his many tragic backstories, but also helps solidify his bad-boy look. :D

>> TOTALLY JUST KIDDING, don’t hate me too much. I couldn’t resist! :'D
But in all seriousness, your art just seem to get better and better as I scroll through this thread for probably the 15th time this week. All of the ladies on your team look lovely! I am really digging that design for the Ampharos!!
I never really loved this evolutionary line, but your special take on them really brings them into a new light!
I can’t wait to see what else you come up with !!

HAHAHAAH That really perked me up! You have no idea how many of these “original” pokemon concepts I have come across! A lot of people seem to think that just adding tonnes of accessories makes the character cool. Luckily there doesnt seem to be any on PMU, or at least I havent come across any of them! Good lord that paragraph brought me back to my old deviantART days, it was a little uncanny! x’D

Thank you so much for the lovely comments you always provide, I am so glad that you enjoy my art! :heart: