Special Weekly Event: Little Cup Arena Tournament!

What is your in-game name?: Bad_luck
Are you participating or spectating? participating
Comments/Questions: Im so excited

What is your in-game name?: exskitt01
Are you participating or spectating? (Spectators will also be given participation tokens): Participating
Comments/Questions: nahah

What is your in-game name?: fun and games.
Are you participating or spectating? (Spectators will also be given participation tokens): Participating.
Comments/Questions: None.

More Q & A.

1. Two.
  2. Set level 50.
  3. Of course~
  4. You use your own moveset.
  5. No, as it is a stat reducing move.
  6. Yes! As long as you don"t switch it in, that is fine.
  7. Seeing as it has a chance to trap the opponent, that"s banned too.

I suppose. Hope you"ll be able to make it… :":
Yes, there will be event tokens.

Also, be sure to check the first post from time to time! Rules are constantly being updated.

What is your in-game name?: Pixl
Are you participating or spectating? (Spectators will also be given participation tokens): Participating
Comments/Questions: N/A

Questions(apologies for not including in original comment):
Can you give your pokemon a status condition before entering the arena? to help with queen feet, guts, poison heal, etc?
Can you switch up your pokemon lineup at the end of the round? Say I use Pokemon A and Pokemon B in my first fight, could I then use Pokemon A and Pokemon C in my second fight?
There isn’t a limit to the use of spray moves is there? For example Sludge Bomb and Psychic being very far reach

hat is your in-game name?: Shinx164
Are you participating or spectating?: Participating
Comments/Questions: Nothing…

“6 slates of chouce” watch out! It’s Choice! :D

What is your in-game name?: danl
Are you participating or spectating? (Spectators will also be given participation tokens):participateing
Comments/Questions: I think ill be ok no large aoes… no fly useing… and certain pokemon arn’t useable so gluck everyone ill try meh best! : D

1. No…technically that would entail usage of items.
  2. Nope. Unless one of the Pokemon in mind happen to be ineligible for the tournament.
  3. Nah.

Name: Tkay
participating.

Comments/Questions: What about Speed Boost?

What is your in-game name?: Misery.

Are you participating or spectating?: Participating.

Comments/Questions: None.

What is your in-game name?: aquawaffle
Are you participating or spectating? (Spectators will also be given participation tokens): spectating. I know if I bother participating I’ll just get annihilated immediately anyway.
Comments/Questions: Does this mean there’s no event on Sunday?

What is your in-game name?: Zappeh

Are you participating or spectating?: Participating.

Comments/Questions: None at all except good luck to all competitors!

There will be an event on sunday.

What is your in-game name?: calliesip
Are you participating or spectating? (Spectators will also be given participation tokens): spectating. im really excited for this but i want to see how it goes. ill battle in the next one
Comments/Questions: i think it would be a good idea if the developers made a video of this so if someone like me who cant see the whole tournament because of time limitations can still enjoy watching it at a later time and other people can rewatch it again and again

What is your in-game name?: hellomelody
Are you participating or spectating? (Spectators will also be given participation tokens): participate
Comments/Questions: rip im gonna crash soon

What is your in-game name?: Ludichat
Comments/Questions: is Rest allowed?
edit: Do we have to use 2 pokemon during the whole tournament or can we switch teams between battles?

Speed Boost is not banned, but may be subject to change.

There will be an event on sunday.[/quote]
No, there will be no event on Sunday as this will be the event for the week.

Ooh, that would be interesting. :o

No, as it is a healing move.

EDIT: @ Ludichat

Use two Pokemon throughout the whole tournament, unless you are asked to switch for whatever reason by one of the hosts.

Also, will be accepting two more entries for those who wish to battle, making up 50 participants for this event. The rest will have to spectate if they still wish to earn participation tokens.