[Special Weekly Event]: ~The Boss Rush~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day, everyone!

Welcome to another Pokemon Mystery Universe Weekly Event! This week, all manner of bosses from dungeons you may have explored in PMU are joining forces with one another to clash once more with the pesky explorers… This is the Boss Rush event!

The event will be taking place this weekend.
[Sunday, Feb-16-2014 @ 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST / 04:00 PM GMT].

Please do keep in mind that this is a new kind of event that has not been done before. This is a test to see how a Player Vs. Environment style event holds up.

Good luck! We hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Boss Rush~

=Rules and Instructions:

• The event consists of 5 Boss Encounters and 4 Checkpoints. The goal is to defeat all 5 bosses in a row without having a total party knockout, or being blown out by the wind.
  • Like the previous weekly event, this event is considered a race. There are First, Second, and Third place ribbons at the end of the event that will determine your reward.
  • If you do die in the event, or get blown out by wind… Don’t worry! You can have as many tries at killing the bosses before the event timer is over.
  • Healing beds can be found at each Checkpoint to restore Power Points, Health Points and Status.
  • Items are not allowed to enter.
  • No parties, any attempt to enter the event with a party will get it disbanded immediately.
  • Competitors cannot meet up with others in boss rooms. However, they are still able to meet at Checkpoints.
  • You are allowed a full team of 4 pokemon.
  • Participating Pokémon will get set to level 30 temporarily during the event, they will keep their moves but won’t be able to gain exp.
  • First competitors arriving at the Finish Line have to grab ONE of the highest place ribbons they find. (For example, if you arrive at the Finish Line and you find 1st Place Ribbon, then grab that. Picking the wrong ribbon or grabbing more than one ribbon will lead to disqualification.)
  • Once all ribbons are claimed, a 15 minute timer will be announced. Anyone who had not yet completed the event will get 15 minutes to make it to the end… Once the timer is done, the event is officially over.
  • This is a new event, and there are a few known bugs… Any competitors caught cheating/abusing bugs will be disqualified from the event.

*Note: There are some restrictions at the event entrance that prevent anyone from entering the Boss Rush if they don’t meet the requirements listed above. The rules above are final.

=Prizes:~

=Holders of:~

• 1st Place Ribbon’ will get three Event Tokens + 15,000 Poké.
  • 2nd Place Ribbon’ will get two Event Tokens + 10,000 Poké.
  • 3rd Place Ribbon’ will get one Event Token + 5,000 Poké.

Anyone who completes the event afterwards will get one Event Token.

*Note: Rewards will not be distributed until after the event is done, so please be patient. It may take time for you to receive your reward based on how many people complete the event.

=Winners:~

-1st Place:

• Zappeh
  • SuperSwampert45
  • Bloodthirst

-2nd Place:

• iJordan
  • Zaratox
  • Levy

-3rd Place:

• Kingarceus
  • Mico
  • Mewcc101

-Runner ups (Players that finished the event, but didn’t get a ribbon):
red dragon
Mad
LuckyCharm
DarckMater
Erladino
Hydrofang
Scizivire
Artmax
Toxicity
DomnicDD
Dels
KAEN
Turtwig A
Pernuta
robbe
Yamie
Remestar
Paralyzed
Trevor
Sapphire
RichardG
Caz
Infrared
Superman
Kendel
Yami

Thank you to everyone who participated. We hope you all had fun!

Oooh, this sounds cool. o:

This sounds really fun! Good luck to everybody that will join! ^^

This is a pretty unique idea, I suppose I"m ready… to lose 8D

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. But the event is going to be postponed until tomorrow at the same time due to some difficulties with the event preparations. Thank you for understanding.

To make sure again, the event is taking place tomorrow.
[Sunday, Feb-16-2014 @ 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST / 04:00 PM GMT].

I doubt I"ll be able to come, I have my grandparents over at that time, but hope you all have fun with the event~

Sounds like fun o: Are abilities like Speed Boost or Quick Feet banned?

cant believe it i missed another one… im not able to keep up with this early times… it was around 1 AM when it started… last time was 3 Am…

It was very fun. I didn’t actually complete it though… I kept getting smashed by the Tanren Dojo Mad Squad. Still fun~